Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello People!!

GENERAL WISE

I remember trolling around this forum @ the time this dude posted. I would only post with serious opinion. I admit I was wackitty wack.

i dont remember da ryder but im pretty sure hes gay

Suga Duga

Dayum!! Hatas are everywhere now...perfectlessonmurdaflesh
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut

Quote Originally Posted by urbanlegendmf View Post
    i dont remember da ryder but im pretty sure hes gay
    First time you made me laugh..

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Ryda View Post
    Yeah... Dicklolly was some funny ish. He got exposed in like 60 seconds though... "I think Ghostface is cute..." Hehe. Blame it on Dicklolly...

These days I don't have time to mess with graphics and stuff. Over the weekends and evenings I just wanna chill. Working 9 to 5, Mon to Fri can take its toll. If you work with computers for a living, when you get a little personal time, you wanna stay the hell away from computers...

Big Ben and 36 are finally mods... Daymn. I bet freeposters like Zigzag and 'em would be mods if he wasn't beefing too much. How about MsRzeRecta? Are you a mod too? Still looking good ma!

Cilvaringz actually mods the forum or what? Back in the days (maybe like Dynasty days) a lot of people used to hate on Cilvaringz (mostly directed from the US heads). Are they all banned? People used to get banned for a short period (like a month or so), now it's like lifetime huh?

Sammy was a legend, despite being closed up and stubborn as hell. I'm sure he's either posting here under a different alias or he's "hurt" over the ban and decided not to post here.

Whatever happened to Checktwo? He was funny, but not in a good way From UK, I remember 36 (freeposter) and Ronin (fat guy from Birmingham) and XCalibur (used to be a mod from Dynasty days, raps horribly). Is Skale around? I still rep his banner. Gotta change it though. There were pretty funny times around here, huh. I remember:
    - Sammy sonning "ignorant" guys by "putting his foot up their asses"
    - Cno Evil falling from grace after "making up" some of the news he used to bring. This caused quite an uproar much to my disbelief.
    - His "relationship" with Killabeehoney and threatening to commit suicide when she wanted to end the relationship. She used to "go out" with some other fellow member guy in Australia I believe prior to this.
    - Froth fussing over Mark Mayonaise's sister... which I was partly responsible by giving him the picture as his avatar, which he rocked constantly.
    - Corpse guys flooding the forum when their site got shut down. I guess they still do
    - 09 aka Erratic Assasin getting banned for calling Sam7 nigger. He got a month's sentence.
    - Someone actually committing suicide and disappearing. His mom got in contact with one of the forum's member to let him know.
    - Someone used to clown Big ben and when he found out Ben's age he backpedalled.
    - Tha Masta (Wu-Tang Lyricz webmaster) getting sonned in every thread he posted as he took a lot of heat... I don't recall why.
    - Jordi ignoring people... out of spite. Actually I tell a lie. He was always cool with people he was cool with (no shit sherlock, right). He just had it in for Sam7.
    - Someone from the Wu came and posted a message and everyone was like "naw... he is just a poser"

Anyone remember anything else? Of course ya'll do. Lets have a reminiscent moment or two. Not trying to elude the current and new members or anything. What was the deal with that Elephant guy? Who remembers?

what happened to Da Ryda?! He needs to come back...
    JusticEquality™