Thread: BTC: Last one for today: Transcendental Optimism - Sorry for clogging up the temple

FRESH FISH

Default BTC: Last one for today: Transcendental Optimism - Sorry for clogging up the temple

Sharpened darts pierce going misconceptions
    Breaking down truth from old deceptions
    My state of mind shifts like the tide of the ocean
    But maintains a level of true devotion.
    Old habits change skin, appearing seemingly different
    Only reflections of the lies to who i once contributed
    Now staying focused on false prophets who bring false reality
    Seperating lies and doubts, remain create the remedy
    Twenty-one years of study time already past down instantly
    Through voice and thought, translating vibrantly
    Symbolic elements teach willing kids where peace is found
    While marketing spreads the same symbols on the wrong account
    Perception makes me doubt the reality of symbolism
    As I try to bring forward sense-trancended optimism
    My wisdom wrapped up in sheets of earthly dreaming
    Making it impossible for animals to see the meaning
    Keeping lessons learnt secretly means you're not ready to apply truth universally
    Trying to grasp facts that are far beyond your level of readiness
    keeps you searching for future happiness
    Time taking away your loved ones without regret
    Spiritual outerbody communication takes away the cause of death
    Releaved from fiction from false storytellers
    Now shining light fills up the cellars
    Isn't that powerful?

Default Re: BTC: Last one for today: Transcendental Optimism - Sorry for clogging up the temple

i just dropped in to let you know that no one's gonna read even a quarter of that... you just wasted your time... you defeat the purpose of gettin' noticed by droppin' too much at one time, 'cause you could have dropped five of the illest verses in history, but you just insured that they will never be seen by droppin' so much at once... try postin' one verse a week, and if you're talented, people will notice you and look back for your older posts... throwin' your work in people's faces will only get you ignored, for example: i didn't even read this verse, and this may very well be the only comment you recieve...

PEACE

PSY

Those who have something to fall back on, always do.

Veteran Member

Default Re: BTC: Last one for today: Transcendental Optimism - Sorry for clogging up the temple

"i just dropped in to let you know that no one's gonna read even a quarter of that... you just wasted your time... you defeat the purpose of gettin' noticed by droppin' too much at one time, 'cause you could have dropped five of the illest verses in history, but you just insured that they will never be seen by droppin' so much at once... try postin' one verse a week, and if you're talented, people will notice you and look back for your older posts... throwin' your work in people's faces will only get you ignored, for example: i didn't even read this verse, and this may very well be the only comment you recieve...

PEACE

PSY"

Don't be so nasty you blind fool,we have our joys to share....There is no need for that kind of response,The man probably thought it would be lazy to write 5 quick lines,instead he gave a whole verse that was very good indeed.And the only reason that not many people reply is that not many people browse this partucular message board.And you are very much soulless indeed.

kids or even grown men don't understand help when someone is trying to give it.....
    respect your elders little boy, he was hinting him some shit to help him out..you
    going to read every single thread he did?

you're a fuckin' liar!

no, he's a "certified asshole"

and i'm the "copywritten bastard"

oh, you want to fight now?

sorry i wiLL go to jail

take care anyway

OmO < Idiom

Veteran Member

Sorry Sir but it could have been delivered in a nicer manner.And what are all those lines refering to about copyright?

Veteran Member

By the way,your style is funny,with all this "little boy" stuff you sound like those people in those victorian flicks.

i'm not here to start any verbals but this wutang fan could very well be your age too dont believe every thing you read idiom

Veteran Member

That's a good idea,but if something aint true I don't put it unless it's obviously not true(like Born-1903 or something).And by tha way there is a "-" in ma user name.

Veteran Member

Cuz people gotta have some trust in stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-tang Fan
    Don't be so nasty you blind fool,we have our joys to share....There is no need for that kind of response,The man probably thought it would be lazy to write 5 quick lines,instead he gave a whole verse that was very good indeed.And the only reason that not many people reply is that not many people browse this partucular message board.And you are very much soulless indeed.
    grow up, and stop bein' so sensitive... i offered an honest piece of advice; never once did i diss the cat... honest advice is always more valuable than hollow praise... now this cat's just gonna be disappointed to see that his 10 or so responses are meanin'less arguements...

PEACE

PSY

Those who have something to fall back on, always do.

FRESH FISH

too bad...
    Isn't that powerful?

I think the first three quarters of this verse has a lot of your style and proper content, the last bit seems to drift with less power of knowledge. But it was nice.

Peace
    PS: Yah we noticed you posted a number of verses!!!!!!!!!

FRESH FISH

True Guardian, upon reading your comment and then reading my verse i noticed too the last part was weaker. Thanks again for commenting on my stuff
    Isn't that powerful?