Thread: Ghost/Rakim Nov. 18 DC

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

Default Ghost/Rakim Nov. 18 DC

anyone going to the Ghost/Rakim show in DC at the 9:30 club nov. 18? got my tix a week ago.
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

Golden Child Shaolin Bloody Sword's Avatar

Thanks for telling me !!! I'll definitly go. How much did u get ur ticket for ?

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

40, then an extra five shipping.

i'm goin to the show tommorow in la

i got my tickets for the 4th in seattle. can't wait to see rakim live. ghost will be sick as always im sure

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

yep, just got the ticket in the mail yesterday. GHOST/RAKIM/BROTHER ALI

that show was tonight in san diego. shit was canceled last min. i'm so fucking pissed right now.

and it was canceled by the venue for no reason too!

Yo i'll be there with my peoples God......rockin a black/red Wu shirt i got from the show Meth did there last year

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

nice. i'm gonna be there but probably only with my boy's gf...everyone here was suddenly short on cash.

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

TONIGHT! i can't wait. i've never seen any of the wu members live in concert before. i'm so excited. i'm going to go high as a toucan too.

Veteran Member

should be an amazing concert have fun.

pls let us know what ra says about future albums.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

yeah i'm gonna try and figure some shit out. put my heads together with these cats.

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

who was just at this shit???? i'm speechless right now. straight up speechless; just got back from it....i just need to gather myself after that. wow. ghost...R...brother ali....rhythm roots all stars. im wearing the shirt right now! wow....

Yo i was in the front row Ghost was mad nice. Rakim is a living legend b..........I don't think too many cats knew who trife was cause when i was in line he came outside the bus i gave him dap like what up....mad cool cat.Ghost didn't say one thing about 8 diagrams though he still salty at rza i'm sure.

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

you were in the front row??i was like 3/4 rows back, right to center or just about the center. i thought it was a really dope show; i wasnt expecting Ghost to have such energy..i liked how he was just taking song requests..."did yall like iron man or supreme clientele better? which one? pretty toney or fishscale?" that was pretty funny. i thought trife was nice too. the rest of the T-unit guys i wasnt really concerned with then the girls that paraded on stage distracted them for the rest of the set. ghost's list of songs was real good i thought. and his personality really comes through strongly in person. then rakim just hit everyone in the right place; how crazy was that ? remember those guys up on the balcony to the right that kept bowing and shit? just a great experience straight up and down..." this guy brings me a frozen bottle of war?" hahahaha... i definitely got a concert shirt. i was rocking out the entire night. band was real live too. but yeah i made that observation about ghost not mentioning 8 diagrams over on one of the main wu-forum threads earlier today; he just talked about big doe rehab and how he was taking it back to the mid-90s with Raekwon.