Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who Is Killer Black?

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

If what Littles said is true then i have lost a lot of respect for Hav and P

I just can't imagine blowing up like that and leaving my brother out in the cold like that! Especially when Littles say him and Killa B used to fund them to get their career started. That's fuckin weak (if it's true)

The industry will do that to people.

It sucks, but it's part of the game.

I'm not excusing it, but such is life.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz1981 View Post
    If what Littles said is true then i have lost a lot of respect for Hav and P

I just can't imagine blowing up like that and leaving my brother out in the cold like that! Especially when Littles say him and Killa B used to fund them to get their career started. That's fuckin weak (if it's true)
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
    The industry will do that to people.

It sucks, but it's part of the game.

I'm not excusing it, but such is life.
    i won't swallow that story whole but if it's true, i agree that's mad fucked up - i find it a little hard to believe tho, didn't Littles have beef with Mobb Deep at some point?? didn't Killa Black die before the group really hit off?? why would you take 15 guys with you from the block and ignore you're own physical brother. doesn't make no sense... but who knows as Divine Complex said above - money and fame can do the worst things to someones mind.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Killah Black was not a concept put forth by mobb deep and the wu tang clan, he was actually a real person. Killah Black was Havoc's older brother who supposedly was a gangster he died in the late 90's in a car crash. Supposedly Havoc could go all over queens without getting robbed or touched when Killah black was alive. The Wu Tang Clan had associated who were rappers called Killa Bees which were there associates.

Quote Originally Posted by INS-Rebel View Post
    There is a lot of misinformation on this thread. A lot of you have no idea of what you're talking about and even one of you claims to be a friend of the family and still has no idea what they're talking about. Like some said Killa Black (Havoc's Brother) committed suicide, the most information you'll probably find on the net about this topic is in an interview with Littles. Here is a link to it: http://www.hiphopsite.com/2005/01/26...-of-the-block/
    what littles is talking about is crazy.. He killed himself in the bathroom after his release from prison, in p's book he says black was acting different when released he became a muslim also while incarcerated. His mom says he turned the water on and shot his self. ''God is water''

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Killer Black was Havoc's older brother, of course QB's finest. Always walking himself into soem trouble. He sucked dick for a living and ghostwrited for Havoc, Big Noyd and Nas around '94. He died while sucking on a horse's dick.
    bring back begongo!!

where the hell is littles anyway?

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
    where the hell is littles anyway?
    I was wondering the same thing; I read somewhere on line that he got locked up or some thing; but I am not sure if that is true or not.