Thread: R.I.P. Ol Dirty Bastard Day 11/13/07 .....flyer/banner contest

aka, IRONROBE, WhiteFang

Default R.I.P. Ol Dirty Bastard Day 11/13/07 .....flyer/banner contest

I'm starting this campaign to get Radio Stations all over the World to pay ODB the respect he deserves on the anniversary of his death on Nov 13, 2007. It's a shame when each year stations play tributes to Big and Pac on the anniversaries of their deaths ,but show no love to ODB. It's fucked up since ODB always showed Radio Stations love when he was in each Market. Radio doesn't give a shit about artists unless it benefits them, so we need you the listeners to show them that ODB still matters to you !

I'm not into doing graphics, so I'm looking for someone to create a flyer/banner we can post on ODB's page and some, if not all of the Wu-Tang artists pages. This will be used to urge people to contact their local radio station to demand that some sort of tribute to ODB be played on Nov 13 in memory of our lost brother Russell Jones.

The message:
    NOVEMBER 13,2007 R.I.P. Ol Dirty Bastard Day !

Call and email your local radio to demand that they show some tribute to ODB on Nov 13 ,2007.

You can use ODB pictures or artwork and be creative as you want. You can also put a small plug for yourself in the lower left corner if you want.

I could get someone to do this, but I'd rather give the chance to you the people that loved ODB,and that he in return loved all of you .

You can send me the artwork, and I will judge them along with some of the Wu artists and Wu fam to pick a winner. I would like to have all entries in by Midnight of next Tuesday 10/30.

Hit me @ http://www.myspace.com/gthepromoter

Thanks,"G"
    "Knowing ignorance is strength."
    "Ignoring knowledge is ignorance"
    Tao Te Ching, by Lao Tsu

Wu-Veteran

thats agood idea man...i like that...

is there any sizes you would prefer us to use for the flyer or banner?, also, we can use any odb picture?

Thanks for giving us the chance to do this, appreciate it.

Good idea man. RIPODB.

miha

fantastic idea.
    i'll do my best that radio študent and val 202 (edit) (slovenian radios) will pay respect to odb on 11/13/2007. i'll post mp3 here if that happens.
    Last edited by miha; 10-28-2007 at 06:03 AM.

Good idea..I will try to say this here in Greece too..Odb forever
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

miha

some flyers done by user EVIL EMPIRE on ALL IN ONE FORUM
    (link)

THIS ONE IS ILL: