Thread: sicka stunnin....check this out

Default sicka stunnin....check this out

KILLA B-B-B-BEE UNIT!

Re: Undead Ninja Vs. Sicka
    I fucckin killed it this time, whatchyall think?

keep it up junior.../
    just get to watch u die sooner../
    aint shit u can do to me that i havent already mastered.../
    so fuck your verse,..u couldnt get shit perculating or mixtapes circulating if u paid napster.../
    your an actor,..an u aint gettin an oscar.../
    sicka than aidz, knock u out like reyes vs burton,...leave you bleedin with no doctors.../
    cant believe im gettin busy like this.../
    your a fuckin baby,...i could actually be your daddy but id pitch u off a cliff for throwin fits u bitch.../
    u could never be offspring of mine,..you'll never match my bloodline
    my family's royal,...reign supreme over the mainstream.../
    u a fuckin chump,...an we know u aint countin cream.../
    level u like a triple beam../
    knock your teeth out like a crack fiend.../
    your rhyme's r simple...your a waste but u aint hazardous.../
    we know u runnin all over the hiphop boards huntin for rhymes to gather up.../
    you aint shit,...why the hell u steppin to the GNC?...
    if u wu fam than prove it.../
    we know u aint...give u products to watch u fuck up,..you couldnt move shit../
    just watch me lose,...u wanna be a wannabee for awhile.../
    flatten your goofy ass an piss on your title.../
    undead ninja bitch...the gods wouldnt let u throught the pearly gates.../
    satan turned u down,...some souls are to fuckin useless to take.../
    where ever u be,...ill be a step ahead of you..../
    with the piano wire to choke u,...but you dont need air cuz all u can do is type raps fool../
    u aint a ninja.../
    more like a spice girl...dogs go to town on your ginja(ginger).../
    eat u for dinna...u a fuckin baby beggina.../
    you'll never be a winner.../
    anorexic lyin phony bolemic hangliding on doritos an still gettin thinner.../
    your girl watches my cock rise,...i bust a nut in her eyes.../
    ms. undead does sicka, uncut,live, im the badguy who never dies.../
    those r the only flicks you'll find me perfomin in.../
    keep your hands off my loot or u might find me stormin in on u an the rest of the women.../
    you went for miles,...try to make my night wack../
    i'm tired of your shit,....your gettin banned as soon as 36 comes back
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Default Re: sicka stunnin....check this out

Fuck your gay ass rhymes I swung on your bitch as nigga with 2 raps you get your bitch ass friends in here to declare you the winner and make them sigs briving for votes fuck you nigga! And all the other bitch niggaz with there bias ass opinions!
    http://www.myspace.com/850cadet

I'm gonna steal Yung Bergs Transformer chains if he steps one foot in Tallahassee!

How am I going to call myself Wu? Fuck you nigga you probably haven't listened to all the songs on the front page!!! And if you fucked my mother you must have been 10 or 11 years old which means you coulden't cum then and you still can't cum now and if you can your probably one of those premature ejectulation niggaz.

Anyways, here are my two rhymes against him:

Yo I wrot e a whole rhyme just to rhyme on this Sicka nigga and it got erased it was some good shit so i'll try to do it alllllllllllll over again!!! It's basically a retortion of the 77 lines of shit talk that he wrote towards me well after the tournament i'm gonna go away 6 months and work harder at this shit and thats for real. There ain't no rounds on this shit stirctly me and Sicka I can go for dayz and dayz but whoever wins wins and thats wassup.
    Sicka your rhymes coulden't flow any quicker the ninja shoots you down amazing sounds perfected by the lords and masters who you bow down to the realm A-PEX of life. You should call me Christ I sacrified my rhymes to save...then destroy your life.
    Yeah I fucked your mother so what nigga she didn't tell you i'm daddy who was never there why you lookin all scared come give me a hug lets be a family...HAHAHAHA you wish bitch I fucked your motha then dropped her back off on her corner you smell like fish her name was Jezebel....yup thats the shit!
    I made rhymes to establish ground and hold my name down the construction took hours not a fucking fling quickie for 14 minutes it took fucking lyrical mastership and time to finish. I realize like Dr. frankenstein I created a beast of a rhyme now lets test the shit out I got the time.
    Sicka i'll throw your ugly ass in the basement hide out bitch like Anne Frank or get shanked bitch.
    Your messin with a Young G don't undermind or refine your rhymes you see cuz it ain't that easy stop holdin back nigga pull the big guns out. Or get blasted on you fake G on 352 fuck around it gets nasty.
    I striaght fucked up your Oedipus complex drank it like boric acid i'm a mothafuckin ninja the true stealth assain.
    I swear to GOD whoevers watchin me ride on this nigga while I smoke high quality green bitch nigga Sicka smokes Indian Chicory.
    Sicka trys a destruction of the definition of sound nigga coulden't hold it down to leave it around it is already mastered to coulden't recept this rhyme its flawless bitch no point in wastin your useless time. Nigga I will degauss your street cred like your was anything to degauss in the firs tplace bitchs hurt anyways tear em down get back.
    Thats who I be and you don't want none Hey!
    I bow down to Uziel Gal creator of the Uzi SMG so I can fuck up this fake ass G who fakes with The Undead Young G. Can't you see i'm hott on these streets your rhymes were hot b4 the Palaeolithic era now in 2005 you run like Forest Gump to stay alive.
    Your name is striaght up starting to make me sick (352) 344-8275 wanna say some shit got beef with a real G don't fuck with me come around my hood i'll show you what see.
    In the woods I got a Machete this nigga is carryin scissiors I'll destroy you nigga don't with the fiddler.

Translate that bitch i'm a real G from life to me is like GUANO AKA SHIT
    thats right SHITTY SHIT SHIT
    you illiterate nigga your intelligent with your GED stay a garbageman for life don't worry bout me. I got my hustle on makin cash fo sho...but check it to got a piece (__**___) I never had to get down on all 4's.
    You ride on Granite-ware I ride on Ashanti's 24" nigga you wish you could pop collars like these.
    Anyway I can take it anyway I can make it the money, the bitchs, the rhymes, and the stash C.R.E.A.M. Whats the worls the about catch on Sicka you dumb bitch spit rhyme earn cash!
    But your flow your style and your game was a major upgrade before you can topple the Undead's fame.
    You think your inimical to me HAHAHA we will see...
    Busta Rhymes crew once said "Whats the difference between me and you"?
    Sicka answer the mothafuckin question I get my shit down while you shine shoes. You house nigga go back to the plantation i'll kill your ass nigga get a great sensation.
    See I stay true to rhyme as its easy to see fuck around with Ninja pay with your life G.
    So maybe you should reconsider your opposition on a unstoppable young nigga on the rise and flossin on shit HUH!
    Your is no longer Sicka its Nanny Goat Nigga, take your elementary rhymes back to your mom and tell ask how long did take her to hang on?!
    You lose your eyesight...no youve just been fogged been a nigga whose got a long way to go and a fake ass nigga he just scared. So homie I ain't studderin you or those bitch ass nigga's on the GNC crew. GNC is my book stands for (Generic Negative Cocks). Need I say more.
    Naw G's i'm being a fake ass nigga to some peeps right now contridicting and shit but theres a little rspect from me to the GNC but this Sicka bitch can shove his rhymes up his moms ass cuz daddy don't want to hear it.
    Nigga's gonna reply back to this shit IDGAF!!!
    write what to write be who you be i'm on top bitch I need work but this sicka nigga UN on top Shinobi-No-Mono bitch!!! You can't handle the game 4 what it truly is nigga!
    7:09 A.M.
    ----UNDEAD NINJA (SHINOBI-NO-MONO)
    Hey check it homie, Yo why you diss me for rhymes created in my sleep
    your flow take slonger to contrust don't antagonize me.
    I dislike you but don't love you enough to hate ya
    I would never disrespect anyones shit like you.
    You the worse kinda nigga one to fuck over his own crew.
    Whats between me and GNC is nothing between me and you
    They got Street Cred you never learned to lace your shoes
    Whose rhymes I steal answer the mothafucking question nigga?
    I keep my shit real on my impression nigga your gettin 0w3ed
    I got you straight the zone my rhymes you never heard take the positionof prone.
    Call me this is the 3rd attempt you scared ass nigga I got a mothafuckin telephone.
    (352)344-8275 if i'm not sleep after this i'll rhyme you on the grind I stay live.
    True the game just because I won a battle you ain't gotta go all insane.
    Accusations like this shit destroys the nation
    i'm a young G tryin to make it so why you hatin?!
    I won this battle wayyyy back and I realized your punk ass coulden't rap
    You've been defeated lyrically scared I smacked you in the face
    with a felony charge.
    Sicka Than Aidz bitch don't pull that shit on me you lyin ass nigga
    probably got the disease
    I crafted myself from the Pagoda rhymes I spit quicker than Jedi Master Yoda
    My shits clear yours is distorted open heart surgery applied cuz of my forces.
    Your a bad rappper only spits disses and puns I mastered the Subject Matter
    NIGGA THIS BATTLE IS ENDED,FINISHED, DONE!!!

I'm gonna steal Yung Bergs Transformer chains if he steps one foot in Tallahassee!

wrong section bud.,....why do u rap so man damn rhymes?

u mad?m,,,,,net feelings/////

sicka than aidz gave undead net feelings.....i musta really pissed u off the other day.....quit replyin to my posts, your a buster an no one likes u.....especially the real rappers,.....name one badass rapper here thaat has respect for u

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

Not me AND IM BADASS

good shit Sicka tight shit like usual
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

hey, i htrew the tampon verse in the ownage thread.....but i didnt name names,...unless there's some one named "tampax"

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Ninja
    How am I going to call myself Wu? Fuck you nigga you probably haven't listened to all the songs on the front page!!! And if you fucked my mother you must have been 10 or 11 years old which means you coulden't cum then and you still can't cum now and if you can your probably one of those premature ejectulation niggaz.

Anyways, here are my two rhymes against him:

Yo I wrot e a whole rhyme just to rhyme on this Sicka nigga and it got erased it was some good shit so i'll try to do it alllllllllllll over again!!! It's basically a retortion of the 77 lines of shit talk that he wrote towards me well after the tournament i'm gonna go away 6 months and work harder at this shit and thats for real. There ain't no rounds on this shit stirctly me and Sicka I can go for dayz and dayz but whoever wins wins and thats wassup.
    Sicka your rhymes coulden't flow any quicker the ninja shoots you down amazing sounds perfected by the lords and masters who you bow down to the realm A-PEX of life. You should call me Christ I sacrified my rhymes to save...then destroy your life.
    Yeah I fucked your mother so what nigga she didn't tell you i'm daddy who was never there why you lookin all scared come give me a hug lets be a family...HAHAHAHA you wish bitch I fucked your motha then dropped her back off on her corner you smell like fish her name was Jezebel....yup thats the shit!
    I made rhymes to establish ground and hold my name down the construction took hours not a fucking fling quickie for 14 minutes it took fucking lyrical mastership and time to finish. I realize like Dr. frankenstein I created a beast of a rhyme now lets test the shit out I got the time.
    Sicka i'll throw your ugly ass in the basement hide out bitch like Anne Frank or get shanked bitch.
    Your messin with a Young G don't undermind or refine your rhymes you see cuz it ain't that easy stop holdin back nigga pull the big guns out. Or get blasted on you fake G on 352 fuck around it gets nasty.
    I striaght fucked up your Oedipus complex drank it like boric acid i'm a mothafuckin ninja the true stealth assain.
    I swear to GOD whoevers watchin me ride on this nigga while I smoke high quality green bitch nigga Sicka smokes Indian Chicory.
    Sicka trys a destruction of the definition of sound nigga coulden't hold it down to leave it around it is already mastered to coulden't recept this rhyme its flawless bitch no point in wastin your useless time. Nigga I will degauss your street cred like your was anything to degauss in the firs tplace bitchs hurt anyways tear em down get back.
    Thats who I be and you don't want none Hey!
    I bow down to Uziel Gal creator of the Uzi SMG so I can fuck up this fake ass G who fakes with The Undead Young G. Can't you see i'm hott on these streets your rhymes were hot b4 the Palaeolithic era now in 2005 you run like Forest Gump to stay alive.
    Your name is striaght up starting to make me sick (352) 344-8275 wanna say some shit got beef with a real G don't fuck with me come around my hood i'll show you what see.
    In the woods I got a Machete this nigga is carryin scissiors I'll destroy you nigga don't with the fiddler.

Translate that bitch i'm a real G from life to me is like GUANO AKA SHIT
    thats right SHITTY SHIT SHIT
    you illiterate nigga your intelligent with your GED stay a garbageman for life don't worry bout me. I got my hustle on makin cash fo sho...but check it to got a piece (__**___) I never had to get down on all 4's.
    You ride on Granite-ware I ride on Ashanti's 24" nigga you wish you could pop collars like these.
    Anyway I can take it anyway I can make it the money, the bitchs, the rhymes, and the stash C.R.E.A.M. Whats the worls the about catch on Sicka you dumb bitch spit rhyme earn cash!
    But your flow your style and your game was a major upgrade before you can topple the Undead's fame.
    You think your inimical to me HAHAHA we will see...
    Busta Rhymes crew once said "Whats the difference between me and you"?
    Sicka answer the mothafuckin question I get my shit down while you shine shoes. You house nigga go back to the plantation i'll kill your ass nigga get a great sensation.
    See I stay true to rhyme as its easy to see fuck around with Ninja pay with your life G.
    So maybe you should reconsider your opposition on a unstoppable young nigga on the rise and flossin on shit HUH!
    Your is no longer Sicka its Nanny Goat Nigga, take your elementary rhymes back to your mom and tell ask how long did take her to hang on?!
    You lose your eyesight...no youve just been fogged been a nigga whose got a long way to go and a fake ass nigga he just scared. So homie I ain't studderin you or those bitch ass nigga's on the GNC crew. GNC is my book stands for (Generic Negative Cocks). Need I say more.
    Naw G's i'm being a fake ass nigga to some peeps right now contridicting and shit but theres a little rspect from me to the GNC but this Sicka bitch can shove his rhymes up his moms ass cuz daddy don't want to hear it.
    Nigga's gonna reply back to this shit IDGAF!!!
    write what to write be who you be i'm on top bitch I need work but this sicka nigga UN on top Shinobi-No-Mono bitch!!! You can't handle the game 4 what it truly is nigga!
    7:09 A.M.
    ----UNDEAD NINJA (SHINOBI-NO-MONO)
    Hey check it homie, Yo why you diss me for rhymes created in my sleep
    your flow take slonger to contrust don't antagonize me.
    I dislike you but don't love you enough to hate ya
    I would never disrespect anyones shit like you.
    You the worse kinda nigga one to fuck over his own crew.
    Whats between me and GNC is nothing between me and you
    They got Street Cred you never learned to lace your shoes
    Whose rhymes I steal answer the mothafucking question nigga?
    I keep my shit real on my impression nigga your gettin 0w3ed
    I got you straight the zone my rhymes you never heard take the positionof prone.
    Call me this is the 3rd attempt you scared ass nigga I got a mothafuckin telephone.
    (352)344-8275 if i'm not sleep after this i'll rhyme you on the grind I stay live.
    True the game just because I won a battle you ain't gotta go all insane.
    Accusations like this shit destroys the nation
    i'm a young G tryin to make it so why you hatin?!
    I won this battle wayyyy back and I realized your punk ass coulden't rap
    You've been defeated lyrically scared I smacked you in the face
    with a felony charge.
    Sicka Than Aidz bitch don't pull that shit on me you lyin ass nigga
    probably got the disease
    I crafted myself from the Pagoda rhymes I spit quicker than Jedi Master Yoda
    My shits clear yours is distorted open heart surgery applied cuz of my forces.
    Your a bad rappper only spits disses and puns I mastered the Subject Matter
    NIGGA THIS BATTLE IS ENDED,FINISHED, DONE!!!
    sorry to break it to ya junior, but why the fuck would i call u?

in fact, your prolly the dumbest nigga here...".i still dont get it, why the fuck would anyone wanna speak to u"

hes just gay sicka

You can all sick my dick I don't give a shit I won the battle!

Priceless:The Modern IsIs Dae Ja Nae's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Ninja
    You can all sick my dick I don't give a shit I won the battle!

LOL ... play nice fellas

I sew...
    beautiful seeds that sprout flowers that’s deeply rooted
    your weak style-diluted with concepts that’s so polluted
    my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
    http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503