Thread: Who like's house music - No Homo - and can dance to it?

Default Who like's house music - No Homo - and can dance to it?

I know T-Dot and Ottawa and New-York and Montreal and of course Chicago has some serious house dancers and clubs. Who can bust some moves and likes some hard house once in awhile?
    Whats some good fall house releases?
    Break fast is served

when i was younger besides hip-hop, i grew up on house music because chicago atcually created house music and ghetto house(foot work music) but i dont really listen to it anymore but i still got love for it though just because i grew up off of it. no disrespect to you or nothing but you dont even have to put up no homo, thats just fucking stupid. if people like house then they like house, that dont mean they fucking gay cause they like house. one of my boys is six two and 230 pounds and he loves house music and is a turntablist dj who does house and hiphop. not only that , that mother fucker aint gay, he loves pussy, and would also whoop the shit out of mother fuckers. me personally i grew up on all types of music besides hip-hop.......soul,jazz,disco,house,freestyle. shit i even listen tom jones! that mother fucker is cold. i atcually flip two of his records before, one of them i flip some producer did it for sunz of man back then. i know i kinda fell off subject in a way but i was just speaking my mind.

CHUCK LIDDEL VS WANDERLEI SILVA
    DECEMBER 29 2007 UFC 79

House is really, really, really popular in Scandinavia right now.. Both 90's-rave-style music, but mostly modern house.. Europe has a great scene! Don’t know if I’m a good dancer, I suppose not haha. But yeah, house is basically the only music played at clubs here in Copenhagen.. my favourites are Axwell (Sweden), Peter Gelderblom (Germany), Dirty South (Australia), Joachim Garraud (France), Trentemøller (Denmark), David Guetta (France) and Fedde Le Grand is still doing good.. German Tocadisco is great as well!

Those minimal house partys are just too good.

Ricardo Villalobos just released a new album "Fabric #36". Loco Dice is another artist I listen to.

Theres a german record company called Kompakt which is really popular.. its about as minimal as it can get.. Heres a Superpitcher set: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kLBtff6G7I

Im not really into that, I'm more into house/electro.. Big tune here in Denmark right now is danish singer Ida Corr & Fedde Le Grand - Let Me Think About It. The song is almost 6 months old, but Denmark is always behind, hehe. Heres a live version at Sensation White in Amsterdam this summer, which i sadly missed by only a few days!

PRODIGAL SUN

Girl I'll house. I don't know much about house music but that Jungle Brothers song is hot haha.

^^Yea thats the jam that got me into house back in like 88-89.
    "When your in my hutt - you know whats up..."
    Break fast is served

haha Freddy Le Grand. I know a guy that did sports with him. Some kind of fighting sports, and they knew each very well. funny shit.

but yeah i can dance to it
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

wtf is house i never heard of it....

I like Techno, but not house so much.

the rave culture was real big here in the mid to late 90's, been to alot of great parties, dancing till the sun came up & shit, those crackhouse laws they passed here in the states fucked it all up, fun while it lasted, still fuck around producing house tracks every now n' then, couldn't tell you whats current

Support the Real. Click HERE

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

I can't stand no electronic music, no hate. I just can't stand it. I can't even bounce to that in the club.

Oh, with honourable exception of Depeche Mode.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Break fast is served