Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Popa Wu & Freemurda Responds To Ykim

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

BLA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominus Santorini View Post
    Crazy shit is, I like Free Murda, but I can't get with his album
    MY BLACK NINA

at least we got to hear both sides of the story. judge as you will.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    nah son y-kim was talkin the truth.. wu`s drums aint hitting.. like y-kim says special announcement that shit is garbage.
    its you again believin everything you heard kid.......

stop bein a fol nd contemplate on what ykim said and maybe you gonna see the deep truth about all that shit........... hes a jealous son of bitch...

if you aint see this go listen to that ykim hitting drums instead of fuckin with us....

and LOL on that dude defending Gclef. like wtf man its not important what you said, the important shit is how you act. Gclef could say "bla bla im neutral im not takin sides" but 95% of listeners would say hes lickin ykim dick man and thats the fact. thats how he was actin durnin interview..

peace

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----

Quote Originally Posted by vahacris View Post
    its you again believin everything you heard kid.......

stop bein a fol nd contemplate on what ykim said and maybe you gonna see the deep truth about all that shit........... hes a jealous son of bitch...

if you aint see this go listen to that ykim hitting drums instead of fuckin with us....

and LOL on that dude defending Gclef. like wtf man its not important what you said, the important shit is how you act. Gclef could say "bla bla im neutral im not takin sides" but 95% of listeners would say hes lickin ykim dick man and thats the fact. thats how he was actin durnin interview..

peace
    exactly, it was 1 of those things like when kim started talkin shit about rza he laughed like he been waiting to hear some1 say some shit like that or whatever...I'm a rza fan but not a rza dickrider and could really give fuck what any1 who has had a personal relationship with the man has to say cause they know him and i don't...but i know a pussy co sign(gclef) when i hear 1...

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
    Clef's co-signing anyone no matter what they say. He's on the side of whom he speaks to.
    This is 100% True. Especially Dom Pachino interviews.
    Last edited by Hollow Dartz; 11-04-2007 at 07:34 PM.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.