Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rae, Gza & U-God in Oshawa, ON

naw all three came and the show was fucking amazing i got to stand front row center against the metal fence . they performed a foot away from me and my buddies easily the best seat in the house holly fuck. that is a show i will never forget i cant even fall asleep now. big ups to ugod he fuckin killed it, gza and rae were crazy i saw them at rock the bells but upfront and personal for 2+ hours was unforgetable. dooppe show , and method man streetlife and cilvaringz in barrie was the fucking shit too. thanks for cruzin canada just promote better and more people will come.

ill put other good pictures on another time

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Show was beautiful...they acually came through...rae,u, and gza deserved a way better crowd thoe...

Veteran Member

peace, too bad i didnt make it to the show. seems as though WU is on some shit these days.

PRODIGAL SUN

Where was this show held at in Oshawa?

Dope show weak ass crowd but thats Oshawa for ya! Got a pic and autos with U-God and Gza after the show! can't believe it went down but it actually did!

"SELL OUT N GET THE CREAM HEAVILY THATS WHAT U SAY BUT I SAY NEVER ME"
    A.G.

hey crate wherd you see them after the show , the dj and rae were outfront i got him to sign my T. where was gza and ugod?? did you take any pictures id love to exchange some with you i threw mine on facebook but it takes too long to upload each one on a free image hoster.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

peace crate and perrow......did you guys end up gettin lots of pictures? mine came out shit because the camera was a disposeable... if you did post some on hear.....PEACE

Chamber Dartz/Wu-Lyricz

GZA and U-God were on the stage at the back after the show. I was on the right sidelines about 4 rows deep. Shit was amazing, never been to a Wu show before. I wanted to go to the Meth one but I couldn't make it.
    Last edited by Tha Masta; 12-02-2007 at 11:51 AM.

Shaolin Master

that was the biggest night ever,i was on stage whn they were performin ice cream lol, i got pics too. big up to the dude that put it all together,peter jackson u tha man

yo dapo i got some dirty pics lets exchange, i wanted to go on the stage than , it was so easy two fucking security gaurds. but i didnt wanna get tossed incase shit happened. but yeah man dope fucking show me and my buddies all posted up right infront, i had them giving me a perosonal show 1 foot infront of my face just givin me and my buddies props soo jokes. but yeah man can we please exchange some photos.facebook, msn , email whatever.

yo i made a group on facebook called Wu-Tang Supershow Oshawa Gza Raekown U-God
    if that doesnt work for you guys let me know/ i have like 60 pics and some vids on there ill get my buddies off them

and yeah if you go on there add yours too just dont rob mine

photobucket is dope. they had pictures i put on there years ago still on the site. use that to upload and click add more in the upload screen you can do like 20 at once. so yeah toss yours too didnt take long at all

Chamber Dartz/Wu-Lyricz

Never mind...
    Last edited by Tha Masta; 12-02-2007 at 04:12 PM.

Much appreciation for the pics those are hype! The only pics I got were with Gza and U-ey and there raggety as fuck from my cell phone but atleast I Gza to sign my Wu wear sweater! Shit Rae was outfront? I was tryin to find out where he was! Yo P can you up the link for the Facebook group I wana check you Vid's out if you dont mind! or I can link you with my email addy and you can send'em my way
    Last edited by Crate_Digga_909; 12-02-2007 at 09:59 PM.

"SELL OUT N GET THE CREAM HEAVILY THATS WHAT U SAY BUT I SAY NEVER ME"
    A.G.

Wu-Tang Supershow Oshawa Gza Raekown U-God --- thats what the group is called and i got the photographers email when i was there hes sending me pictures from the whole concert so ill link those too. dope pictures i only wish i had my camera i was using my buddies which wasnt too good and didnt record vids. the videos i got are from my phone but there still good