Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rae, Gza & U-God in Oshawa, ON

and yeah man rae was upfront i got to him before a lot of people and got him to tag my T. than i saw the dj get pissed and go upstairs . so i hoped the rope and went up there and he was smoking a joint. i even think he was using clear papes/ i dunno i was fucked/ we talked about 8 diagrams and i was asking him about gzas new album but he didnt have too much to say about that. he had more to say and was gunna blaze me on the dube but went to get something and as soon as he left my side it was me alone up there and they booted me and made me go down a different way, gay but whatever

Chamber Dartz/Wu-Lyricz

Quote Originally Posted by Crate_Digga_909 View Post
    Much appreciation for the pics those are hype! The only pics I got were with Gza and U-ey and there raggety as fuck from my cell phone but atleast I Gza to sign my Wu wear sweater! Shit Rae was outfront? I was tryin to find out where he was! Yo P can you up the link for the Facebook group I wana check you Vid's out if you dont mind! or I can link you with my email addy and you can send'em my way
    Yeah, somebody else said he went out front. I went on stage with GZA and Uey afterwards only. I never caught up with Rae, but GZA and Uey were ignoring me and paying more attention to the girls and people asking for photos. I was trying to holla at them and introduce myself.

Can somebody shed light on the setlist from this show?

Im still disappointed I couldnt make it.. at least I caught mef when he came by

hey i got a hold of the photographer and hes sending me some pics from the show . and yeah if you guys got any pictures id apprciate them , if you check that facebook group some guys added there own
    Last edited by Perrow; 12-05-2007 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Perrow View Post
    hey i got a hold of the photographer and hes sending me some pics from the show . and yeah if you guys got any pictures id apprciate them , if you check that facebook group some guys added there own

Hey Perrow: I need to get a hold of this guy too. Can you post or PM his contact info for me.

Thanks yo. That was one dope show if there ever was one. We still talking about it.

yeah ill get you his shit later, i got his cd in the mail and ill post some pictures soon. my disk drive on my laptop is fucked right now. he put like 900+ on

as promised.

the pictures go from bottom to top so maybe you wanna scroll up?
    im rockin the blue t with the gza logo euro tour front row center

Last edited by Perrow; 12-27-2007 at 12:50 PM.

Veteran Member

Is that the only pictures you got?

Yo Perrow, Props for that major post.

But yo, I still need that photographers email. Can you shoot that to me? PM or post.

Word up.

If anyone is still interested in the set list I've got a rough one writtien out somewhere.

And it's like that. Peace.

Oshawa, ON has never been so cool