Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: did u get call of duty 4

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    ^^^ What I did was I went in the bumper car area. And just hid behind one of the cars picking guys off one by one. I only died I think twice

The claymores I planted didnt do shit. Thats still one aspect of the game I havent gotten down yet
    I use the clamores when playing multiplayer DOMINATION..I place them on & near the flags works great

Plus you can not injure or shoot a team player.
    No medics either or support with ammo.

i got it today, must say its an awesome game. i played shortly through the campaign, and just a couple of multiplayer games. i already think its better than halo

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Another major difference that alot of people forgot to mention is that bullets pierce surfaces now. If I have a SAW I can shoot through concrete and hard walls, and a crate and shit like that is only going to provide minimal cover for you. It's fun blasting motherfuckers through shit.

Also the night vision with the m4's is fuckin crazy looking. When you go to NV mode a bright green laser is emitted from your m4, and all of your teammates carrying m4's so you can see where everybody is aiming.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
    Another major difference that alot of people forgot to mention is that bullets pierce surfaces now. If I have a SAW I can shoot through concrete and hard walls, and a crate and shit like that is only going to provide minimal cover for you. It's fun blasting motherfuckers through shit.

Also the night vision with the m4's is fuckin crazy looking. When you go to NV mode a bright green laser is emitted from your m4, and all of your teammates carrying m4's so you can see where everybody is aiming.
    When you get achievements you can add that (Deep Impact) as a perk to any weapon

No hiding behind concrete walls!

I didn't know that about the m4...

The M16 is a better weapon IMO

did anyone get it for the PS3?

What's the song that Griggs puts on in the TV station? Sounds a bit like Gza

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THE_KZA View Post
    did anyone get it for the PS3?
    i do

same fucking game

online is great(for once!!!)

and i suck at it!!!

im getting better tho

get at me on psn-MFBRONZ

or xbox live(when im at work)-XBL HH3-i will let u know its me since im not the only one using it

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    ^^^ What I did was I went in the bumper car area. And just hid behind one of the cars picking guys off one by one. I only died I think twice

The claymores I planted didnt do shit. Thats still one aspect of the game I havent gotten down yet

Thank god your partner in that mission can hold his own in combat, and you can leave him alone
    for that mission i hid behind some tree next to the other guy. all i did was take the guys out who flanked from the right. did it on hardened it wasnt so difficult. the only problem i had was when the enemy threw a very accurate grenade i had no where to run.

now im stuck on the mission where u got to defend the village and got to go through wave after wave of attack to get to the evac point. its hard cause its timed. theres only soo many airstrikes u can call.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HAN88 View Post
    now im stuck on the mission where u got to defend the village and got to go through wave after wave of attack to get to the evac point. its hard cause its timed. theres only soo many airstrikes u can call.
    oh the one where once you get to the barn on the top of the hill, you got like 3 min. to get to the bottom into the heli?

yea that shit took me a while to beat. Without the airstrikes that shit would be near unbeatable

finished the game sat night.

the carousel - i hid behind the bumper car area and set up my c4 all over the bumper car area for a last resort, the only way the enemy can get you is between the bumper cars and the ferris wheel and the bumper cars, set that area and the area where they enter up with claymores and justy try to pop off as many as you can with ya rifle, a few stray grenades help too.

good game but mulitplayer doesnt compare with halo

i like fly'n round in vehicals, i like the fact you have to earn your weapons - you cant just select them, halo is a more even playing ground - no upgrades or perks, halo's replay theater is fucking killer and has made a new benchmark to beat in FPS

but there are some good things about COD. campaign rulez no doubt. multiplayer cant compare with halo - who the fuck wants to get stuck in a doorway by your own team-mates. and i like being able to reload your weapon without having to find a corpse.

love it tho - 9/10

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
    good game but mulitplayer doesnt compare with halo

i like fly'n round in vehicals, i like the fact you have to earn your weapons - you cant just select them, halo is a more even playing ground - no upgrades or perks, halo's replay theater is fucking killer and has made a new benchmark to beat in FPS

but there are some good things about COD. campaign rulez no doubt. multiplayer cant compare with halo - who the fuck wants to get stuck in a doorway by your own team-mates. and i like being able to reload your weapon without having to find a corpse.

love it tho - 9/10
    I disagree, I think COD4 is alot better. I like the upgrades, plus it feels like a real fps, halo 3 is good but cod4 is better.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

why do you ? give some examples. whats better about COD4 than H3 im not hatting

more .....MAPS
    bigger....multiplayer modes
    more....weapons...pluse u get to upgrade em
    none of this 100 shots and ur dead...its one or 3 shots ur dead depending were u hit the person..thier are 30 some odd points to the enamy in

planting c4's and claymores...are dope

and dosnt get boring like halo 3 did for me

easly the best multiplayer for 360 of all the game put out for it