Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crass and his friends get mauled by hood niggaz

tekstyles is that mad.

GENERAL WISE

Crass is right to a certain degree. Tek's family is a strain on society. I don't want waste tax $$$ for a dude who only feeds corruption and advocates illegal ways to eat. (but then again I don't really want the government controlling my tax money at all...)

Crass > Robby Digital when it comes to crackers.
    Robby Digital is a disgrace to whites.

haha

people that hate "illegal" ways to get paid but yet listen to Wu are a puzzlin bunch to me. Did yall fall in love with all that inuities and overseas commodities funds talk in "C.R.E.A.M."?? Is that why you luv 'em??

Colombians on some 24-a-brick shit that's why papi got hit!

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    people that hate "illegal" ways to get paid but yet listen to Wu are a puzzlin bunch to me. Did yall fall in love with all that inuities and overseas commodities funds talk in "C.R.E.A.M."?? Is that why you luv 'em??

i think people dont like the fact that some people who make money illegally try to tell those who make it legally that they are some kind of puppet of the government.

and that some of these people that make money illegally are constantly talking about how much they do make, and then constantly talking about how hard life is financially and how there internet has been cut off.

thoughts?

GENERAL WISE

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post

Does listening to a group of "African Americans" about selling drugs make me, a socially intact tax payer, a hypocrite?
    Nope.
    Why?
    because that would make popular culture hypocritical.
    + why you mad?

Quote Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
    Free_HeyZeus is the unwanted love child of an arab oil sheik. His or possibly "her" pampered ass indulges in sinful activities like listening to wu tang or eating pork when father and mother hen arent in the coop
    Robby Digital is a white male who failed in life (is there anything worse?).

GENERAL WISE

how have i failed if i just started?
    Crass gon whoop you!!

GENERAL WISE

crass already lost according to ben .... whatever that means?

and you, well you need to get hit with a rolled up news paper cuz thats how your kind gets treated after the patriot act
    Like the patriot act is worse than actually living in the middle east, you were raised a pussy in the U.S.

hahaha - who brang out the thug cookies ? im suprised tek aint showed up.

GENERAL WISE

youre mad cuz when we were all little we had cabbage patch kid dolls why'll you had to play with an opium patch kid doll

On the real though, Opium smells GOOD.

I fuckin' hate those type of whites, even if I'm white myself. I don't have a problem with them protesting against illegal imigrants, but don't attack the nearest Mexican you see and tell them to go back to Mexico and say racial insults and push them as far as them acting violent and do something to you and the mexican ends up in jail and the whites don't get charged with hate crime or someshit.

But posting those videos of white people losing fights is just stupid... If you know anything, you'll know whites are accomplished, and well known to be fighters. Have you ever heard of Joe Calzaghe, Kelly Pavlik, Mikkel Kessler, Wladmire Klitschko, Jake Lamatta, Micky Ward, Harold Stutley, Chuck Liddel, Tito Ortiz, Forrest Griffin, Rocky Marciano, etc.? They all are dominate in fighting world.
    Last edited by Bg_Knocc_Out; 11-08-2007 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
    i think people dont like the fact that some people who make money illegally try to tell those who make it legally that they are some kind of puppet of the government.

and that some of these people that make money illegally are constantly talking about how much they do make, and then constantly talking about how hard life is financially and how there internet has been cut off.

thoughts?
    I would never been one to say too much over the internet. Just never know how it could come back to haunt you but that's just me.

Either side of the fence of you standin on (and maybe you don't even have a fence) you still a puppet to the money itself. Bout the only way this isn't true is if you got just a huge sum of cash sitting in investments that allow you to live of the dividends and in the mean time you're doing whatever the fuck you want , only then have you escaped money's snares. For most here its just not reality.

like J-live said "you gotta stack paper if you wanna stop chasin", if money grows on trees then doesn't make sense to have some of those trees? lol

still braggin about shit shouldn't catch people as offensive on a Wu-tang site. It's certaintly shouldn't incite some "Git a jawb you lazy mutherfucker" speeches. It don't really make sense. You know as a clan Wu had to be runnin shit before they ever had a record deal. I don't know that as fact but from the music itself, I firmly believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Free_HeyZeus View Post
    Does listening to a group of "African Americans" about selling drugs make me, a socially intact tax payer, a hypocrite?
    Nope.
    Why?
    because that would make popular culture hypocritical.
    + why you mad?
    I didn't say you gotta be doing the crime to appreciate Wu, I'm just saying it's funny that you're mad people sale to make ends meet when listening to Wu should make you perfectly aware of why alot of times that shit is neccessary for survival.

Who's mad? Yall just catch me off guard thinkin that ghettos where these ficticious places that only existed in hip-hop songs

DJ /Tastemaker/Asskicker J-Ronin's Avatar

I hate those racist ass white people. This country was built on underpaid immigrants legal and illegal as well as slavery. Good jobs are not being taken by illegals. Come on now!
    ALL ELEMENTS vol. 12 hosted by M.O.P. out now!! - vol.11 hosted by Jadakiss in stores now
    www.twitter.com/jronin
    www.twitter.com/savkillz

DJ /Tastemaker/Asskicker J-Ronin's Avatar

Down with the evil empire! I'm with Cilvaringz! Lol. Not really but we need a revolution bad!
    ALL ELEMENTS vol. 12 hosted by M.O.P. out now!! - vol.11 hosted by Jadakiss in stores now
    www.twitter.com/jronin
    www.twitter.com/savkillz