Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 13 Squad HQ- Official Bleach Thread

STYLE

Default 13 Squad HQ- Official Bleach Thread

I think theres enuff bleach heads to warrant this.

anyone else up to date with bleach?

just watched ep 147. it was interesting. at 1st the whole Hollow world thing was a lil boring but in classic bleach form is picking up quickly.

i won't drop spoilers but chad and ishida have stepped their game up and can defeat arrancar and hollows on their own. ichigo chad and ishida travel to heuco mundo to rescue orihime who has agreed to help eisen in order to save her friends lives.

********SPOILER ALERT****

'

For those that want to get filled in on whats happened.

1. ichigo saves rukia from execution by learning how to realease his bankai.
    2. the whole thing was a plot to use the execution weapon to open a portal to hollow world
    3. cptn eisen cptn gin and cptn tousen al betray the squads and open a portal to the hollow world to become more powerful.
    4. bounto- bounto are hybrid souls, a failed experiment from the soul soc. they are immortal and have a special companion similar to a zanpakto in nature. they are called dolls.
    the bounto themselves have little power but the dolls are bad ass.
    the bounto seek revenge for their creation and cursed life so the trick ishida into opening a portal to soul soc. and the bounto start fuckin it up. ichis hollow side emerges for the 1st time.
    5. ichigo defeats the bounto leader.
    6.eisen makes his move. eisen starts sending hybrid hollows to earth. they are callled arrancar. they are very powerful. so many shinigami are sent to keep watch. they go to school with ichigo and there are many adventure with the shinigami living in the real world.
    7.the war is announced. there will be an all out war betwwen the soul soc. and the hollows. everyone is prepping for it.
    8. ichi learns his hollow power. he can now become a hollow for a brief time. this makes him unbeatable. but he can only hold this form for about 15 seconds.
    9 orihime is tricked into helping eisen. and goes to the hollow world. eisen has interest in her power.

thats over 100 eps in a nutshell

*******END SPOILER***********

*goes to watch ep 147 now* thanx for reminding me lol

STYLE

thoughts on the heuco mundo storyline?

alot of folks hated the bounto storyline but i thought it was cool. not as good as the soul soc. story. but what is? did you enjoy it?

you know they created the bounto arc just to give the manga more of head start or whatever the word is.

I started watching this serie because I thought it was a nice story, cool visuals. Didn't think it would span over 100 episodes. There is no end in sight now.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

bleach fillers > naruto fillers imo, i hate fillers overall but i like some of the bleach fillers and yeah the bounto storyline was ok and the hueco mundo storyline just begun so who knows how this one might turn out. i personally cant wait to see ichigo and aizen go at it, hopefully we'll get to see more of gin and tousen too! i think gin just might be the baddest one out of da 3 renegade captains next to aizen of course

STYLE

i reallly liked the bounto arc. we learned some info about thee soul soc..
    spirit particles,
    the science experiments of squad 12 and Mayuri (one of my fav cptns)

we see more of what the soul soc outskirts look like. and it's people

i found that just because they are called fillers, people automatically down eps without even giving them a chance.

but the arrancar arc is Dope!!!
    Ikkaku's bankai was ridiculous.

you like the vizard more than the bounto?

STYLE

oh yeah name your fav Shinigami.

1 Ichigo
    2 Hitsaguya
    3 Mayuri

ikkau gets honorable mention. i wanna see more of komamura( dog head)

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of his dad in action and what his story is. Maybe even more developing on the relationship between Rukia & Ichigo.

And your right about the 25/50 episodes series. I have seen some series now. And they tend to end rather rushed. You just know there's more to the character development. Most of the times they put all the loose ends in one 22 minutes episode. That just doesn't cut it.

On that end I am happy. But I wished they really focused their time on the development. Really excited about the Vizards too. Also alot of the captains seem to have hidden agenda's.

Oyeah, I am the only to notice a difference in drawing style since this arc started? The lines are more accented like in a sketching style.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

I like the bounto arc tbh only got to the bit where ishida defeats that woman with the "perfect defence" that fight was a let down imo

Fav captain?

Byakuya Kuchiki

&

Hitsugaya
    Last edited by shaolinsword; 11-09-2007 at 02:27 PM.

STYLE

Hitsugaya had to grow on me. but he seems to be the most competent capt not including Byakuya of course, but he seems to get the job done. and his bankai is off the chain.

i really started to like him when i saw how everybody treated him like a lil kid in times of leisure. but he got utmost respect in times of battle.

yall see the episode when ikkaku trained the real world students for a Kendo tourney?
    that shit was funny to me.
    Last edited by STYLE; 11-09-2007 at 04:13 PM.

fav shinigami:

kenpachi
    ichigo
    yamamoto
    hitsugaya
    byakuya

and word, yamamoto was gonna fry EVERYONE in dat shit w/ his powers lol

Which one's Yamamoto?

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
    Which one's Yamamoto?
    the leader, the old man