Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 50 Cent - Get Rich Or Die Trying

i like my music real i knew 50 was a joke even before gza droped paper plates.
    "If you want some faggot shit don't buy our record."

" I ain't rhyming about some fucking flower, granola bar, or how I love Erykah Badu, or how im buring insents and making love."

-Vinnie Paz

Banned

no, youre actually just a homo that thinks youre earning hip hop points for shitting on dope music thats able to reache the masses!!!!

you got vinnie paz in your sig, and youre tellin me 50 is a fraud!?!?!?

i fucks with jedi mind, but vinnie is a fat italian nerd that talks greasy on records!!!!!! he doesnt bust his gun, or practice islam, but his music would suggest otherwise!!!!! but hes REEEAAAALLLL, huh!?!?!!?

50 is a street nigga, one of the last to actually get a big break in the game!!!!

50 delivers authentic street shit and speaks from the perspective of a nigga that lived it, when niggas faking jax they expose themselves!!!!!!

i find it funny youre callin 50 a fraud, when hes one of the few niggas in the game right now with an authentic back ground!!!!!! his history been well documented, house niggas dont get clapped up and survive 9 shots!!!!

youre confused homie, dope music is dope music, whether 1 person hears it or 20 million hears it, dope music is dope music!!!!!
    Last edited by angry!; 01-29-2010 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazmat View Post
    i like my music real i knew 50 was a joke even before gza droped paper plates.
    stop bitching around, and start actually listening to some music, rather than pretending to be hip hop.

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    no, youre actually just a homo that thinks youre earning hip hop points for shitting on dope music thats able to reache the masses!!!!

you got vinnie paz in your sig, and youre tellin me 50 is a fraud!?!?!?

i fucks with jedi mind, but vinnie is a fat italian nerd that talks greasy on records!!!!!! he doesnt bust his gun, or practice islam, but his music would suggest otherwise!!!!! but hes REEEAAAALLLL, huh!?!?!!?

50 is a street nigga, one of the last to actually get a big break in the game!!!!

50 delivers authentic street shit and speaks from the perspective of a nigga that lived it, when niggas faking jax they expose themselves!!!!!!

i find it funny youre callin 50 a fraud, when hes one of the few niggas in the game right now with an authentic back ground!!!!!! his history been well documented, house niggas dont get clapped up and survive 9 shots!!!!

youre confused homie, dope music is dope music, whether 1 person hears it or 20 million hears it, dope music is dope music!!!!!
    no faggot your confused. his music only reached the masses because of dre and eminem.
    hes a corny hypocrite that has little to no talent. and i dont care if hes a street nigga, getting shot 9 nines aint hip hop.

" I ain't rhyming about some fucking flower, granola bar, or how I love Erykah Badu, or how im buring insents and making love."

-Vinnie Paz

Banned

look at the picture of vinnie paz in your sig right now faggot...

you think hes knockin niggas out, hustlin crack, practicing islam, and busting his gun, like his music suggests!?!?!?!? i thought you only liked your music real!?!?!?!?!

50 lived it at a time, and the niggas talent was recognized by legends, who the fuck are you nigga?!?!?!!

jam master jay
    eminem
    dr. dre

yeah, 50 has nothing to do with his success... youre a fuckin clown nigga!!!!!

go pump power of the dollar and tell me 50 has no talent, its funny because im betting half the artists you jock are fans of get rich!!!!!!!

when i say real i mean something with artist value. 50 is a corny motherfucker, please he couldnt drop an album wit out dre and eminem, and on top of that to stay in the spot light he had to shoot shit at legends and talented emcee's... jadakiss, nas, half of fucking wu tang, and thats just a few.

and yea i cant lie one or two of his songs i like, but hes played out.

-Vinnie Paz

and i love how all you motherfuckers are ripping on vinnie. i laugh, its the only comeback you dumbasses have.

-Vinnie Paz

Banned

see, youre hating and youre not even familiar with his catalogue!!!! he cant make an album without dre and em?!?!?!?! go listen to power of the dollar you herb, no dre, no em!!!!!

i know vinnies catalogue inside out nigga, i listen to something before i give my take on it!!!!!

50 got signed by dre and em because his buzz in the street was unlike anything ever seen, and 50 created the buzz for himself after every label closed the door on him by dropping some of the hottest mixtapes ever!!!!!! are you aware of this!?!?!?!?

hazmart = typical underground junkie, anything on the radio sucks, anything in the underground section is REAL!!!!!!

youre the type of fan thats killin hip hop culture, you embrace the divide, good music is good music!!!!!! eat a dick buddy!!!!!

im ruining hip hop...you better check on your pal 50 cent.

-Vinnie Paz

Haha, this thread is golden! I love this album btw, really good shit.

-

Get Rich Or Die Tryin soundtrack is better than 50's Get Rich Or Die Tryin.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

This album is a perfect balance of hardcore underground and commercial appeal. Massacre is still his best album to me though.. That album is 94% street shit and 6% radio singles. I love albums full of hard shit

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Get Rich Or Die Tryin' dropped twenty years ago today. This album has stood the test of time and can still be heard regularly..

People have been talking a lot of shit about this album (not on WuCorp), esp. after 50 became 'commercially unviable' but this album is still a banger. this album has all the right ingredients in the right dosage for a perfect mainstream gangster rap / party album.
    Retired.

Get Rich Or Die Tryin soundtrack is better than 50's Get Rich Or Die Tryin.
    I beg to differ lol.
    Retired.