Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ghostface says some 8 Diagrams beats will be changed

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The GFX View Post
    I agree with ghost on everything he's sayin...

btw: ghost fell off after SC? ever heard shakey dog? holla? big girl? street opera? Alex (Stolen Script)? Biscuits? you guys are a joke
    agree on all of those tracks but Biscuits.....Biscuits have nothing really that lyrically, it just dope....I would rather say It's Over
    bring back begongo!!

You name 5 or so tracks and say he hasnt fallen off

album wise, the quality has dropped dramatically.

not from classic to good, but from classic to average.

Shakey Dog is a good track, Alex and Biscuits were pretty good.

Holla and Big Girl are fucking awful

Suga Duga

Quote Originally Posted by sean michael View Post

Holla and Big Girl are fucking awful
    gotta call brock...this is unreal

yeah, get together and talk about how mature ghost is and how FishScale is a modern day classic full of pointless and annoying skits, terrible beats, pathetic lyrics (Be Easy.....need i say more) and a handful of good tracks.

Suga Duga

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Free_HeyZeus View Post

Let me put it this way, can ANY of the released tracks fuck with Hollow Bones or Click Click/Jump Off off the W?
    Yeah no doubt.. every song leaked is fucking fire. I've been on other hip-hop forums and general hip-hop fans PRAISE these tracks. for some reason, it's only the supposed wu-tang fans that hate on it.

people are saying mad shit about the people who haven't liked the leaked tracks. like we don't like them cause we're thugs...wtf. plain and simple compared to anything they've done the shit doesn't sound up to par. raekwon says it's not the usual "punch you in the face music". people are taking his words to serious, he just means the new music doesn't have grit, doesn't sound real, no hunger. i don't want wu-tang to take that experimental road. this is probably their last album, i don't want these guys to leave the game as a clan having their fans unsatisfied.
    get eryka badu off that track, change the beat and chorus for WYM, and change the chorus for take it back. fuck it, leave it as is and do a double disc set called wu-tang vs. shaolin and put 8 diagrams on one disc and this album rae is talking about on the other. that way everyone is satisfied.
    FCK A SHOUT OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by binary View Post
    And although Fishscale was a solid effort, there is no denying that Ghost as regressed artistically since Supreme Clientele, when his creativity was at it's peak. Now he is a niche rapper that makes the same type of tracks on each album. Die hard Ghost fans know this. The same can't be said about RZA, although the consistency in quality may have suffered, his creativity, artistic progression, and experimentation have remained or grown (especially experimentation). When RZA does tracks like "Run" and "4:20" and the 4:20 intro, we know he can do that grimey shit in his sleep, but does it satisfy him? I strongly doubt it, that's not where he is at right now. Fuck street hip hop, there's nothing more overrated than that bullshit, give us something from left field...even if it's not a classic, it's still the best way to leave the game.
    its nice to find your opinion detailed in a great way.

agree
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by binary View Post
    When RZA does tracks like "Run" and "4:20" and the 4:20 intro, we know he can do that grimey shit in his sleep, but does it satisfy him? I strongly doubt it, that's not where he is at right now.
    wow i actually completely forgot that Rza made that crazy fuckin song...

and thinking about it, THAT song is what catapulted Ghost into the mainstream...when that shit came out they were playin it on the radio CONSTANTLY with that crazy beat

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    Yeah no doubt.. every song leaked is fucking fire. I've been on other hip-hop forums and general hip-hop fans PRAISE these tracks. for some reason, it's only the supposed wu-tang fans that hate on it.
    haha yea i know, wtf

Swollen Member

word. another good interview.
    real talk right here from Ghost. and I agree with just about everything he and Rae have said in their interviews.

now, I ain't no hater and I understand some of the dickriding retards on here are gonna diss me for saying this, but I aint been feeling a single song I heard so far from 8 diagrams.
    none of em are wack or nothing, but none of em is entirely up to scratch either.

The Wu Tang Clan are the best group of all time, imo it's about time they did another album that underlines that fact.

I'm just glad that Ghost and Rae both care enough about this album to speak out. It being pushed back to make better beats for it is the best news I've heard so far on the subject (except for Ghostface confirming he's dropping verses on it).

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FatherT!me View Post
    dat aint fukin ghost bro. it dont sound nothin like em. from wat he said the album leaked??? bullshit
    this shit is fake why they spreading fake shit son

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Too many clowns on this site, ya'll dissing every Wu-Tang member that speaks his mind. I wonder what would ya'll say if Gza said he wasn't feeling the beats or album. " But that's Gza though". LOL
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

LMAO @ heads believing that's Ghost.

Veteran Member

Weak Spot is hands down better than any song on the last 3 ghostface albums