Thread: "American Gangster"...American Propaganda...

Default "American Gangster"...American Propaganda...

"American Gangster"...American Propaganda...

nb: you do know that the person who wrote the script to this treachorous hollywood peice wrote the zionist poppy show flick swindlers (shindler's) list? now what is some white dude who does holocuastianity flicks doing writing about black folks and gangs? ...in these times or anytime? hell, a bunch of crazed sadistic yahoodie fanatics hunting down palestinian poets and freedom fighters were handled with more sympathy.

black august for the black and brown skins.

it's just more, as the hon mins louis farrakhan spoke of --
    hollywood preparing us for our slaughter by making us all into crimminals to the world and so they will lose sympathy for us. it is meant to revive the black youth interest in gangsta life. the same youth who are taking stands against police brutality. this all happens just as police brutality and the murders of people are exploding and the youth are radicalizing and then here comes the zionuts with more crap to glorify the gun and sets all the original peoples of the planet earth against each one.

samo speil inn facist burg

the below film was lost and not as pushed as the two zionut cells above. b.u.t. we should be feelin dr leonard jeffieries now or we all just deaf dumb and blind

just in case you didn't know they made a film of gearge jackson recently.

http://www.zimbio.com/Public+Enemy/v...r+Black+August

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=82690297

ly braithwwaite

"American Gangster"...American Propaganda...

As I sat in my seat in the theatre, with about twenty other people (a balanced mix of black and hispanic), anticipating the start of the newly released movie "American Gangster", I had no idea that I was about to be hit with a psychological 'bomb'.

The very first scene (set in 1960's Harlem), after only a few opening credits, shows a hispanic brother, tied in a chair, having gasoline poured over him. As the shot widens, the audience is shown that the one pouring the gasoline on this brown man is a BLACK man.

This is apparently some kind of "deal gone bad". The Brown brother is cursing the Black Brother -- "Frank Lucas" (played by Denzel Washington) -- as if in spite...the usual machismo of the "gangster" mentality.

"Frank" then, without hesitation, throws a lit match on the Brown brother and sets him afire...and while he lay burning and screaming on the ground, "Frank" then unloads his handgun on the Brown brother.

All this in the first "two minutes" of the film.

The atmosphere in the theatre went eerily "cold". I could almost feel the reactions of the Brown Brothers and Sisters in the theatre; and I wondered if they could feel mine.

Immediately after this scene, the screen goes black...and the words "Based on a True Story" come up on the screen.

Now, if I were a Brown brother, particularly in the inner city where there is much tension between Black and Brown, I know I would have negative feelings about that scene, and probably even about Black people.

Later in the movie, the same "Frank" that killed the Brown "male" ends up in a Love relationship with a Brown "woman" (which, by the way, could not have made a good impression on the Brown Brothers watching the movie)...

The movie then suggests that a "Black Man" (Frank) was responsible for bringing herione into the country in collaboration with the U.S. Army during the Viet Nam war.

It even goes so far as to suggest an association between "Frank Lucas" and "Muhammad Ali", who, as anyone who is familiar with the era knows, was a member of the Nation of Islam at that time.

It is also noteworthy that BET (Black Entertainment Television) recently aired a documentary of the same name, "American Gangster", which depicted a group called the "Black Mafia", which is alleged (in the documentary) to have been connected to...guess who...the Nation of Islam.

The obvious question in all of this...to ME...is, "Why put out a movie like this?" "Why NOW?"

Are the Producers and Writers and Financiers of this movie UNAWARE of the tensions between Black and Brown across this nation?

Why put out a movie about Black Men engaging in corrupt activity during a time of WAR, while the country is PRESENTLY at war?

The Hon. Louis Farrakhan gives critical insight into this question:

"I am here to announce today that President Bush has met with his Joint Chiefs of Staff, under the direction of General Colin Powell, to plan a war against the Black people of America, the Nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan, with particular emphasis on our Black youth, under the guise of a war against drug sellers, drug users, gangs and violence-all under the heading of extremely urgent national security."
    http://www.noi.org/statements/transcript_891024.htm

The Hon. Elijah Muhammad taught us that the Brown and Red Man and Woman of North and South America are ORIGINAL PEOPLE, along with the Black Man and Woman...and that we share a common History and a common Nature and a common Destiny. The Brown man is NOT the Natural enemy of the Black Man, nor vice versa. But the two are being "played" against each other by a wickedly wise government and people who believe that in order to preserve their wicked rule, they must destroy the Black and the Brown...or get them to destroy EACH OTHER.

WE CANNOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN! We must find a way to UNITE and put an end to the strife between our peoples, and put an end to the enemy's control over our two peoples.

How do we prevent or counter the plans of our common enemy?

Consider the following:
    http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publ...cle_2094.shtml

RM

How do we prevent or counter the plans of our common enemy?
    Obama said best at the debate " stop being distracted "
    BEZ
    Peace To New York

Veteran Member

The only reason the guy is black is because it was based on a REAL black gangster. And why the hell did you put "two minutes" in quotes?

Stop looking for demons where there are none.

Plus, Nation of Islam is one of the most ridiculous shams in American history.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    The only reason the guy is black is because it was based on a REAL black gangster. And why the hell did you put "two minutes" in quotes?

Stop looking for demons where there are none.

Plus, Nation of Islam is one of the most ridiculous shams in American history.
    Who pissed in your cornflakes?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by CS View Post
    Who pissed in your cornflakes?
    The stupidity of this post.

Veteran Member

Question for Lord Patch. Do you also boycott rappers like Raekwon, Ghostface, GZA, Mobb Deep, or Biggie because they sometimes take on the fictional persona of black gangsters who sell drugs, rob people, kill rivals, and occasionally torture or rape victims? If not, then your review of this movie is kind of inconsistent.