Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can someone that runs this shit explain this to me ....

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
    the negativity still annoys me, but it can be broken down like this:

Original Wu Tang fans + Euros + Australia + wanna be fans + sociopath fans + non-wu fans + herbs + mainstream vs under ground tard babies + jokesters = that negativity.
    Hey! Why can't 'Euros' be original wu fans?!?! I got my 36 Chambers tape in 1993....

Got Lords Of The Underground's debut, Bacdafucup and the first two Cypress Hill albums the same year. That was my start in hip-hop. 93/94 was a good time to get into hip-hop actually....
    Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 11-15-2007 at 07:32 AM.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by "G" (the Promoter) View Post
    Why is this bullshit that Y-Kim popped off on Chamber Musik a sticky on this board, but yet the thread on Popa Wu's response on Chamber Musik is buried in the forum ?
    I've been biting my tongue about this the last few weeks since I was working on some tributes to ODB, but I spoke to Popa Wu last night and he was wondering the same thing.
    It seems that so much is always negative on here. I'm not saying to take it down.... I mean, if you're going to keep it a sticky, the least you could have done is post the thread of Popa Wu's response right below it.

I said it before and I'll say it again, the artists don't fuck with this board because of all the negativity, and it's a big reason I've distanced myself from being on here and posting
    If you dont support this board then why dont you set up your own official board were you and the Wu have full control.

I see you complain but dont do nothing to help the situation. You have all types of people come to these forums some giving praise to Wu and some criticising them.

You got to learn to take the rough with the smooth. You cant expect everyone to be dickrinding saying how good Wu are on here as this is a board where opinions are given.

Either use this platform to inform fans or set up your own forum because all this complaining is childish and unprofessional.

Quote Originally Posted by TRONIX View Post
    If you dont support this board then why dont you set up your own official board were you and the Wu have full control.

I see you complain but dont do nothing to help the situation. You have all types of people come to these forums some giving praise to Wu and some criticising them.

You got to learn to take the rough with the smooth. You cant expect everyone to be dickrinding saying how good Wu are on here as this is a board where opinions are given.

Either use this platform to inform fans or set up your own forum because all this complaining is childish and unprofessional.
    I co-sign all of this.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

^^ Agreed.

Yeah there's lots of silly shit on here, but a lot of the criticism is fully justified. Hell, we've heard enough times from Clan members themselves that they haven't been happy with a lot of the post 2000 shit they've done.

If anything Wu should be proud that they pushed the bar so high with their early material that we have become so hard to please.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Guardian of the 1st house Hellspawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TRONIX View Post

yeah agree and regret the days when G were postin all kind of rare stuff related to Wu.

Veteran Member

When can we expect a site soon that is supported by the clan and yourself G?

Previously MF.Doom MF Viktor Herbz's Avatar

man, people are always gonna be themselves, add the fact that they got the protection of the internet!

if ghost was sittin in from of some of the haters, they woodnt say shit

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlaced View Post
    it shouldnt ever been stickyied at all. i was gonna say this myself. but i dont think it was scheming on negativity from the forum controllers though, fuckers just kept making threads about it every 5 mins i guess
    yeah i agree it shouldnt have been stickyed