aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Default Are You A Mac Or A Pc Person

WELL IF YOUR NOT SURE CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO/WEBSITE AND FIND OUT

http://www.macorpc.org/

I'M A RIGHT CLICKER (LOL)

Hahahaha great stuff mmmm Right Clicker too

fag get friends

That Man Over There Ron Paul 2012's Avatar

sorry i cant live with out my Xp-tan. i like to work my pc, not the other way around.

ps. Linux is A Troll.

Last edited by Ron Paul 2012; 08-18-2011 at 05:44 PM.

"I'm convinced that you never have to give up liberties to be safe. I think you're less safe when you give up your liberties."
    — Ron Paul

PC,

macs are grossly overrated but they're quality machines. they're good for computer noobs. they've gotten better from when we had them in high school. everything was mac and those things were GARBAGE.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

mac cuz they don't really get viruses and don't always fuck up like windows computers. they also never seem to get slower like pc's do over time. the only thing i don't like about apple is their pricing, its def. expensive

That Man Over There Ron Paul 2012's Avatar

bullshit macs are crash pronned, and now a days the mac viruses are worse, then pc. remember back in 06 when all Macs broke down simultaneously?.. it was for shit a giggles.

dramatization of a 2008 Mac virus attack
    Last edited by Ron Paul 2012; 08-20-2011 at 02:07 AM.

"I'm convinced that you never have to give up liberties to be safe. I think you're less safe when you give up your liberties."
    — Ron Paul

Magic Mouse is the worst mouse ever made.

Trackpad is Supreme tho.

PC. I've had my share of problems, but at least I know I can upgrade or troubleshoot on my own and forsake going to the apple store on appointment if something fails.

As far as the slow down, it isn't too much to reformat the system since none of my files are ever stored directly on the system. I've never had to reformat and I'm still running on a business laptop purchased in 2005 (xp) with comparable speed. Plus the Gui on mac is all toys.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    incorrect. 90% of professional developers out in the world run macs because OSX is based off unix and more friendly + stable out the box for setting up your dev environments. (Unless you develop in .NET) Also designers for print and web have been using this platform since the 90's because adobe traditionally designed their products specifically for it. Yes - the GUI is pretty easy for noobs, but most consumers don't have a clue whats under the hood, nor would I expect them too.
    people arent gonna switch unless they have huge problems with the system, something that did happen in the school district i was in when the Imacs they had continuously had problems. they switched to PCs my senior year in high school.

like i said, they're quality machines and they have improved their product. fact is though, i can get a $1000 PC that will do everything a $2000 mac can. macs do look nice but im not paying an extra grand for cosmetics.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Imacs are overrated.

I bought the Imac mid 2011 27" (about 3000 us dollars version) and i wasnt really impressed with it... only thing worth mentioning is the screen (a good Dell panel), sold it away after a month.

...friend bought the most expensive version of the same Imac model (about 4500 us dollars!!?) the fucking thing broke after 5 days of usage. Temperature sensors stopped working so the fans were running at something like 4000rpm... noisy
    Last edited by BTTR KNG KOOL; 08-27-2011 at 12:06 AM.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Im not computer illiterate so i use PCs
    We do it for the people.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
    people arent gonna switch unless they have huge problems with the system, something that did happen in the school district i was in when the Imacs they had continuously had problems. they switched to PCs my senior year in high school.

like i said, they're quality machines and they have improved their product. fact is though, i can get a $1000 PC that will do everything a $2000 mac can. macs do look nice but im not paying an extra grand for cosmetics.
    The old Imacs were poor design concept that was bound to fail. Anytime you try and stuff everything inside one box that includes a crt monitor is bound to overheat and fail.

What your school probably had were emacs, which were the dirt cheap shoddy hardware education version of the Imacs. I don't know what year you were high school though so i'm just guessing...

The switch in the school was more likely political. They probably hired some incompetent IT people that only knew how to work one type of OS so he switched them over.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    Im not computer illiterate so i use PCs

LOL

if you said "I use Slackware" I might believe you.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    also check out Louise dokuro Cipher give the run down on this gaming laptop thats coming out

dude what the point of having a laptop if it cant stop a bullet

which i run UNIX on thank you vary much,.. but yeah i see were your going Chrome does pretty much everything it can even handle calculus seriously put an equation in the address bar the only thing chrome doesn't do is privacy

but for my home pc its all about the windows i still fuck with Xp

i just cant live with out my Xp-tan,...and you all have a paperclip or dog,...

....i just realized how sad and nerdy that is
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.