Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mayweather V Hatton, Fight of the Yeard

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Hopefully Mayweather wins it

Im puttin my money on him winning in decision

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    I'm sure you like that flamboyant bling bling bullshit...its your generations trademark, big show and no results.
    Im accually more of a Floyd Patterson fan, but you wouldent know shit about that

Your right tho, he hasnt ducked anyone.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EOSYzIKJFro

Banned

LOL...i stand corrected, but it only enhances my already heavy dislike for him. My boy is getting the fight so I can't wait to see Hatton v. Mayweather.

LOL...i stand corrected, but it only enhances my already heavy dislike for him. My boy is getting the fight so I can't wait to see Hatton v. Mayweather.
    Lol, had to put the video up... although I think Mayweather would take Margarito easily.

But today I bet a kid 50 bucks that Hatton is gonna win even though I know Mayweather is.... But the kid only knows like one boxer, wich is Mayweather, and Mayweather has been a big name since the fight with De La Hoya, point is my instinct makes me wanna go agaist teh n00bz0rz 2 b0ckzing.

FRESH FISH

Hatton won't let it be a boring fight. Oscar was too passive against Floyd and like all aging fighters of all levels, his punch output dropped off as the fight went on. Hatton is ready to punch 80 plus times per round. Floyd will have to show good movement. If Castillo gave him problems, Hatton will do the same. It should be a good close fight. Hatton is tough as nails and Floyd is the cream of the crop when it comes to talent.

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bg_Knocc_Out View Post
    Mayweather will win though, he always comes out on top.
    As opposed to Hatton who has....always come out on top. That's what's great about the fight.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by HighChief View Post
    Hatton won't let it be a boring fight. Oscar was too passive against Floyd and like all aging fighters of all levels, his punch output dropped off as the fight went on. Hatton is ready to punch 80 plus times per round. Floyd will have to show good movement. If Castillo gave him problems, Hatton will do the same. It should be a good close fight. Hatton is tough as nails and Floyd is the cream of the crop when it comes to talent.
    golden post.

"Oscar was too passive" .... i thought oscar wasnt all that passive at all, he did make the forward moves and shoved PBF around. but as for hatton, he will want to throw bombs at PBF.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
    As opposed to Hatton who has....always come out on top. That's what's great about the fight.
    Come to think of it, I've changed my mind since that post... This is Hatton's biggest career fight thus far, and he is probably traing 50X harder because of it, he's probably studied Floyd to... 'Cause if Hatton beats the most famous, undefeated fighter, in all of boxing today, he's sure to have the motivation to beat Floyd because of that.

Not sure Hatton's into studying. Can't see him up at 2am swatting for an exam!

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Banned

Win or lose, I just want Hatton to bring the fight to Floyd, and force him to fight. I know thats not Floyds style per se, but to be considered the best pound for pound, you have to be able to do everything. I can't wait for this fight.

Prince Rai

not long to go now. bet they shittin their pants at night.

Damn, this fight is going to be fucking NUTS.. I been waiting for it.. finally saw 24/7 tonight on HBO.. it was interesting.. I honestly can't call who's going to win this thing but I have a feeling about Hatton pulling it out.

^^ That would be great. I'm working Sat and Sun and as I'm in the UK it would mean watching it at 5am and then being at work for 8am. Still haven't decided what to do yet. Going to see GZA Sunday night as well, so not sure I wanna be getting up at 5am.

FRESH FISH

Never been a Mayweather fan and I have seen both fight on multiple occasions but to be honestly this should be almost a walk in the park for Mayweather. Reason is that they are fighting and 147 and Hatton is a natural junior welterweight. He fought 1 time at welterweight in '06 and he struggled so bad that he said that 147 was too big for him and that he had to drop. Mayweather saw this and picked an opponent that he figure he can bully and tire out by the 12th. Hatton was tired and almost fell on his face at the end of that fight. Mayweather to me will not do no more justice by beating a dude that is almost 2 weight classes smaller than him seeing how he fought Oscar at 150 and all of Ricky fights he has weighted either at 139 or 140. He just need to next year concentrate on his welterweight division where he has Cotto, Clottey, Cintron, Williams, Margarito, and Berto waiting to fight him. He will not beat Paul Williams though.