Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang overrated?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Veteran Member

Default Re: Wu-Tang overrated?

best group in Hip Hop.....Hip Hop!

and callin them low life ghetto uneducated scumbags is bullshit, none of them sound uneducated

"Dawnin' On A New Day..." AK Spray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Unique
    best group in Hip Hop.....Hip Hop!

and callin them low life ghetto uneducated scumbags is bullshit, none of them sound uneducated
    Yea.. Even ODB doesn't sound... "UNEDUCATED".. Ur just.. Talkin out ur ass.. GO listen to their shit agian... And Ghost is the G.O.A.T. And... That is TWO lines by him.. kk? SO don't get ur panties in a wad...

low life ghetto uneducated scumbags? u-god went to college. odb saved a kid from under a burning car. does gza sound uneducated? yes wu-tang is overrated on this board but calling them that u must be some kind of closet racist or just a fuckin moron

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

no they are not its probaly because u cant understand most of theit shit. and when ghost made that course he said that whats he was eating at the time
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

FRESH FISH

Aiyyo, this rappin's like Ziti, facin me real TV
    Crash at high-speeds, strawberry, kiwi

"Rapping's like ziti"
    His favorite food is ziti.
    "Facing me real tv"
    it's like saying facing me pay per view but real tv would mean y'all was on the street. In other words rap is like you facing me real tv,1on1,in front of millions of viewers.
    "Crashing high speeds" If you could crash at a high speed and walk away from it you would feel a high level of adrillin,a new found zest for life,etc....
    "Strawberry kiwi" This was allways his favorite drink coming up.

So he took some of his highs in life and injected em a high octane chorus.
    That shit is dope!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they're not celebrated like biggie and pac but everybody was influenced by their shit(kanye admits that he was influuenced by wu). check out a lot of underground producers and artists and many of them are wu influenced. all the mafia shit was influenced by cuban linx. everybody is expanding into rap families after wu-tang did it and also every group wants to break off to be solo artists now.

hardly anybody is writing iller shit then wu-tang. its just that wu never was able to gain the commercial appeal that the snoops, biggies, pacs, and puff daddy were able to. that doesnt have anything to do with anyone's level of skill.

who do you think is a better hiphop group?
    Christianity = White Supremacy

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

u decoded that?

word!

seriously, this is a Wu-Tang Forum, obviously we all love them. Truth is they are underrated everywhere else but here. People here are obviously gonna think they are the best group ever, cuz its a WU-TANG FORUM.

Quote Originally Posted by INSpectah~Deck

seriously, this is a Wu-Tang Forum, obviously we all love them. Truth is they are underrated everywhere else but here. People here are obviously gonna think they are the best group ever, cuz its a WU-TANG FORUM.
    Wow, so Britney Spears is underrated everywhere except on her own Spears Fanboard.

It's my favorite group, but that doesn't mean it is the best group ever in the history of music.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
    Wow, so Britney Spears is underrated everywhere except on her own Spears Fanboard.

It's my favorite group, but that doesn't mean it is the best group ever in the history of music.
    How does that make any sense, Britney Spears and Wu-Tang arent the same thing, you fucking piece of shit. Go to another hip hop forum and half the people there think Young Jeezy is better than Wu-Tang, which is obviously wrong.

I didnt say they were the best group in the history of music, i was referring to Hip-hop, this is a hip-hop forum. That is a common opinion among people who listen to real hip-hop.

and not being able to understand their lyrics is your own fault.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

word up 2 ramel

low life ghetto uneducated scumbags? u-god went to college. odb saved a kid from under a burning car.
    Yeah to save a kid from underneath a burning car you'll have to be really educated. Especially if you die a few year later because of a cocaine overdose.

So he took some of his highs in life and injected em a high octane chorus.
    That shit is dope!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah it's dope, but it isn't some form of true ancient knowledge or something.

I simply don't believe in that whole knowledge thing.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
    Yeah to save a kid from underneath a burning car you'll have to be really educated. Especially if you die a few year later because of a cocaine overdose.

Yeah it's dope, but it isn't some form of true ancient knowledge or something.

I simply don't believe in that whole knowledge thing.
    i was saying that odb isnt a low life scumbag if he saves a fucking kid. you have some gall to be criticizing wu-tang's education if you're too stupid to even read what the fuck a dumb motherfucker like me is sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Skale
    i was saying that odb isnt a low life scumbag if he saves a fucking kid. you have some gall to be criticizing wu-tang's education if you're too stupid to even read what the fuck a dumb motherfucker like me is sayin
    Yeah and he threatened his own wives and was arrested for failing to pay childsupport.