Thread: G-uNOT protestor video, more game update

Default G-uNOT protestor video, more game update

You wanted you guys got it, heres the video featuring people dressed up in G-uNOT gear and picketing outside of violator records. The game was not in attendance but his manager Jimmy Henchmen of Czar entertainment was. DOWNLOAD THE G-uNOT protestor video.

Rumor has it now that The Game is going to be appearing on Sheek Louch's upcoming album After Taxes. Sheek Louch told SOHH.com that Chuck Taylor had completed his "16" for the song. "Game just called. He finished his verse,".

Sheek also has a full out diss song to 50 Cent on the album called "Maybe If I Sing,". "I just had to mash on that ni99a 50. He's a coward. He is a beeyatch. He's rich. I ain't gon lie about that. I ain't jealous, but we at war right now, so it is what it is" -Sheek Louch

"Dawnin' On A New Day..." AK Spray's Avatar

Default Re: G-uNOT protestor video, more game update

Tight.. lemme watch this shit...

Default Re: G-uNOT protestor video, more game update

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_INS
    You wanted you guys got it, heres the video featuring people dressed up in G-uNOT gear and picketing outside of violator records. The game was not in attendance but his manager Jimmy Henchmen of Czar entertainment was. DOWNLOAD THE G-uNOT protestor video.

Rumor has it now that The Game is going to be appearing on Sheek Louch's upcoming album After Taxes. Sheek Louch told SOHH.com that Chuck Taylor had completed his "16" for the song. "Game just called. He finished his verse,".

Sheek also has a full out diss song to 50 Cent on the album called "Maybe If I Sing,". "I just had to mash on that ni99a 50. He's a coward. He is a beeyatch. He's rich. I ain't gon lie about that. I ain't jealous, but we at war right now, so it is what it is" -Sheek Louch
    I wonder who GAME gets to write his raps now......