Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why do so many black people love the incredibly racist Italian gangsters?

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Default Why do so many black people love the incredibly racist Italian gangsters?

I've often wondered why so many black rappers (and a lot of black people in general) are so fixated with Italian gangsters and playing the Scarface connection, when they are the most racist people around, and have not a good word to say about black people.

Like in Sopranos for instance, they always talk about black people like their idiots they get in for shitty work. There's even a bit in (I think) Season 6 at the start when the rapper tries to talk to Tony in the hospital on the whole 'original G' flex and Tony just looks at him like a cunt.

I've heard the answer that it's cos of the whole 'the world is yours' get what you want type philosophy, but hell the Nazi's took what the fuck they wanted and were racist as fuck, but I aint met any rappers calling themself MC Goebbels.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

tell you the truth idk, italians are really niggerish

the irish gangsters and russian one never caught on

so i think it's a matter of seeing a really niggerish ppl getting money

True, any type of earupean/russian mafia is, usualy, racist towards blacks, and blacks usually look up to them. Ever see Boondock Saints? There's an example. If I remember correctly, one of the Godfather movies, but I'm not quite sure wether I'm actually thinking of Goodfellas instead, but ionno, I can remember the part, but not the movie that was incredibly racist towards blacks.

I AM HIPHOP

check this
    02 - black mafioso interlude.wma - 1.82MB
    it`s an interlude from the french rapper Oxmo Puccino
    it shows some italians talking shit about black gangsters when they talk within themselvs (italians) and after that they buttkiss the black guy when they talk on the phone with him
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

Thinking about it, Italy's pretty racist in general. They actually still have people in football crowds making monkey noises at black players. Fuckin neanderthals.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

never understood this either...but alot of italians got black blood dont they?

Swollen Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
    Thinking about it, Italy's pretty racist in general. They actually still have people in football crowds making monkey noises at black players. Fuckin neanderthals.
    they still have openly racist players too... Paulo DiCanio for example.

Don't like that Italian maffia style at all... With their tight clothes and shit...
    And a lot of Lazio Roma fans are racist fucks...
    Last edited by Afficial_Nastee; 11-24-2007 at 10:04 AM.

Peace to the thread starter, i dunno why too, but i guess its cuz they kind of similar to black gangsters; but they racist as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post
    because black people dont even like other black people
    that made me smile.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

-

I don't know why ignorant blacks look up to italian gangsters either. They love the Scarface, GoodFellas, Carlito's Way, Godfather movies and even though i like those movies, being a criminal and admiring criminals is stupid. There was a scene in Spike Lee's She Hate Me movie when John Turturro was talking to Anthony Mackie and John asked Anthony how come rappers name themselves after italian gangstas when italians don't like blacks. I forgot what Anthony said to him.

^ Never seen that one, will have to check it out. Turturro's a great actor. Interestingly his cousin is Tony's sister Janice in Sopranos.

-

There's a lot of sex in She Hate Me hahahahahahahahahaha. Anthony has sex with a lot of lesbians. Kerry Washington is a lesbian in the flick. I love Kerry. She was hot in Chris Rock's I Think I Love My Wife movie. John Turturro is a good actor. He cracked me up in that one scene in Spike Lee's Do The Right Thing when he was dissing blacks saying take your fucking piece of pizza and go the fuck back to Africa LOL.

cause the italian mafioso style is deemed cool. like russian gangstas have the funny accents and dress like tramps. but they are the biggest most ruthless mofo's around. italian mafia figures had style, i guess thats why they are the liked ones.

probably cos they wore shoes