Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why do so many black people love the incredibly racist Italian gangsters?

Banned

First of all, pretty much everyone, including Latino, Asian and other gangs are racist toward blacks. But its not even about that....they are all prejudiced toward eachother.

Do you think Capone loved the Irish? Jews and Italians worked together because they made money. It all boils down to money. If the blacks can make money for you, they wont care if their black. I'm Italian and I've heard shit from everybody not Italian...wop, ginny, blah blah blah...doesnt faze me.
    Also, these are criminals, the lowest form of any society....if black thug wannabe rappers want to look up to them, then so be it.
    It is funny tho...it just shows you how confused some blacks are, but in my opinion, it isn't that deep....like any young people they loook up to gangsters cuz they think they are cool and it just so happens that the most popular ones in American History are mostly Italian and Jewish, and some Irish.

My question is this.....why do blacks care so much what different Europeans think of them?? I could give a fuck what the black community or people in Africa think of my Italian or American heritage.

Come to think of it, I think Italians are racist 'cause didn't they side with the white supremsists aka the Nazi's during WWII? Or am I thinking of a different country...

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by begongo View Post
    check this
    02 - black mafioso interlude.wma - 1.82MB
    it`s an interlude from the french rapper Oxmo Puccino
    it shows some italians talking shit about black gangsters when they talk within themselvs (italians) and after that they buttkiss the black guy when they talk on the phone with him

Its not in English. How do u expect people to understand?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bg_Knocc_Out View Post
    Come to think of it, I think Italians are racist 'cause didn't they side with the white supremsists aka the Nazi's during WWII? Or am I thinking of a different country...
    whoa whoa....before you speak on something you know very little about, educate yourself. What happened in Europe between WW 1 and WW 2 had nothing to do with black/white as we see it in America......To call Italy a country full of white supremicists for siding with Germany is like calling hte Japanese the same...and that doesnt make sense. What happened over their had nothing to do with american racism. In fact, many GI's that fought in France during WW1 came home pissed cuz they were treated better in Europe than in their own country.

The world does not see black/white racism like Americans do.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bg_Knocc_Out View Post
    LOL....there are so many things wrong with you just said......Come to think of it, this black guy up the street from me sided with an anti semitic group, so all AFrican descented people must hate Jews

I AM HIPHOP

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Its not in English. How do u expect people to understand?
    lol
    this is not an american movie where gangsters speak english with an accent
    italian gangsters actually speak italian
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

I intercept weed dealers. JKDRevolutionary's Avatar

there WERE some mafioso dudes that werent racist...though they were few and far between, Sicily is Right above africa, so, a couple of the big bosses were friendly towards blacks.

those guys were all dead by the time guys like Capone and Bugsy Malone came around though.
    Too much horsing around with unrealistic stances and classic forms and rituals is just too artificial and mechanical, and doesn't really prepare the student for actual combat. A guy could get clobbered while getting into this classical mess. Classical methods like these, which I consider a form of paralysis, only solidify and constrain what was once fluid. Their practitioners are merely blindly rehearsing routines and stunts that will lead nowhere...

-Sijo Bruce Lee.

The reason why SOME of [not even alot] black/latino [oppressed] people have shown respect for [not love] the Italian mafiaso type of lifestyle/persona is because they were getting over on the U.S. system [and even feared by some police] for a very long time. Case closed.
    Last edited by Kephrem; 11-25-2007 at 10:16 AM.

Banned

thats pretty much it. They want to get over like the Italians did.

Banned

Plus its not even that deep....its the same reason why some white try to identify with black rappers who are obviously anti-white. But at the end of the day, you cannot group people as one, you need to look individually....Ghostface has ranted some racist shit, but do you really think the dude HATEs whites like that?? Being that he is a devout Muslim now, and one of his boys is white (wigs)?

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Yeah I get that, but it doesn't mean you give yourself nicknames based on them. Coming across like you idolise people who would show you no respect is kinda strange.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Some of these rappers [and some drug dealers, gang affiliated cats] usually give themselves the names of the most reknown gangsters like Luciano, Capone, Lensky, etc. I don't know if they're idolizing the person or if it's more about adopting the name in emulation of the respect they garnered in their time.

fuck italy

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

movies..........

Movies are certainly a big part of the reason, but those movies actually reflected what was going in the real world where people have known of legitimate gangsters [in general], and of the Italian mafia for close to a 100 years. [especially in the major east coast cities]