Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some One Needs To Sign This Cat To Wu Latino

hhahahahahhahahah

a.k.a Zatan Yakuza yakuzas_krew's Avatar

I dont like mexicano, but i agree that his shit is dope.... dopper for that fuckin ass wack label
    No Hablo English!!!! very well XD
    My beats

Quote Originally Posted by yakuzas_krew View Post
    I dont like mexicano, but i agree that his shit is dope.... dopper for that fuckin ass wack label
    -Having listened to his latest shit and his collabo with Temperamento and Don Dinero he has lost a lot of respect in my book. He'll always be respected by me as a veteran, but these days he's putting out GAWWWBAGE!

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    Hell no, Mexicano don't deserve to be put on such a shit joke of a label. Wu latino is a gimmick, no self respecting latin mc should sign to that reggaeton side project.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    No one comes here Ben, it should be removed.
    tauro full of bullshit as always..... dont bother him MANGANI, hes the biggest e-nerd here without real life so ignore his comments that all hes got.

peace

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----

Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    -Having listened to his latest shit and his collabo with Temperamento and Don Dinero he has lost a lot of respect in my book. He'll always be respected by me as a veteran, but these days he's putting out GAWWWBAGE!
    that shit with temperamento and don dinero is classic...temperamento ma nigga from new haven lol mexico still a god amongst insects..

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
    that shit with temperamento and don dinero is classic...temperamento ma nigga from new haven lol mexico still a god amongst insects..
    It's not classic if you know Spanish. It's Mexicano's worst rap ever, and Temperamento and Don say a lot of nonsense BS like "nosotros somos los mas locos de to' los siquicos" (we are the craziest of all the psychics), and "ya'll ain't rappers/we already made history/ spanish hip hop/ nigga check our pedigree"... WHAT???

They stupid on that track.

true^ but them niggaz is just rhyming, i feel the spanish language makes it waaay more difficult to rap than English.

but yea mexicano imo is in his prime, dude is sicker than most as far as lyrics go.

u heard all 3 of his diss tracks towards ur boi lol arcangel la maravilla hahahahah que fokin pato, but yea all them shits is fire.

nengo flow is ma nigga, prolly my fav rapper out now. Mexicano killed it too!

FOLLOW!!

true^ but them niggaz is just rhyming, i feel the spanish language makes it waaay more difficult to rap than English.

but yea mexicano imo is in his prime, dude is sicker than most as far as lyrics go.

u heard all 3 of his diss tracks towards ur boi lol arcangel la maravilla hahahahah que fokin pato, but yea all them shits is fire.

nengo flow is ma nigga, prolly my fav rapper out now. Mexicano killed it too!
    Naw you mean YOUR boy Arcangel! LOL! If you google Mangani and Arcangel you'll find all the shit I been talkin about that dude since he came on the scene!

As far as Spanish language- hell naw it ain't more difficult to rap in Spanish! It's EASIER! They just made a wack song, PERIOD!

And Mexicano is definitely NOT in his prime! He was one of the oldest cats in underground in the 90's, and he's a lot older now (37). He will always be a draw, and will always have a solid fan base as he appeals to Americans as well as Latin Americans, but there isn't a 37 year old rapper in the world who is in his prime.

37 wow

hes ma favorite rican emcee tho so im always gon ride wit him lol

ma nigga right now has to be cosculluela, dude got bars for days!

FOLLOW!!

37 wow

hes ma favorite rican emcee tho so im always gon ride wit him lol

ma nigga right now has to be cosculluela, dude got bars for days!
    Coscu is definitely my muthafucka right now! And Nengo Flow my number two, followed by Guelo Star! These muthafuckas takin over the industry fa sho!