Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Tattoo Thread

Default wu-tang tattoo

Yo people!!! I am gonna get a wu-tang tatoo, loads of people in my colege think its sad coz they dont know shit but I have come from bad past and thanks to wu-tang and their positive vibes I got shit sorted and now I am studying physics, business and computing and am looking at doing a degree in artificial intelligence. Anyways, I want the black w with my prison number 6346 in the middle and was wondering if anyone could help me out my drawing one as I am crap at drawing and the tattooist dont got a clue who wu-tang is. Any suggestions are much apreciated. Peace!!!

I AM HIPHOP

why don`t you use the official emblem ?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny__B View Post
    Yo people!!! I am gonna get a wu-tang tatoo, loads of people in my colege think its sad coz they dont know shit but I have come from bad past and thanks to wu-tang and their positive vibes I got shit sorted and now I am studying physics, business and computing and am looking at doing a degree in artificial intelligence. Anyways, I want the black w with my prison number 6346 in the middle and was wondering if anyone could help me out my drawing one as I am crap at drawing and the tattooist dont got a clue who wu-tang is. Any suggestions are much apreciated. Peace!!!
    Good for you son, since it's for a positive reason, do yo thing. Fuck what other people think, they dont know half of what you've been thru, and the tatto you bout to get, it represents part of the things that helped you get thru rough & tough times.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Bann!!

jonny__b don't listen to these people. and don't listen to yourself.

DO NOT GET A WU-TANG TATTOO

remember pogs? well that was THE SHIT back in the day. wu-tang is nothing compared to pogs at the height of its popularity. so when i turned 18 i got a tat across my back that said "pogger 4 life" with a picture of a slammer and a stack of pogs flipping everywhere. it was cool for about 6 months... but you could imagine what it's been like for me going to the beach these past few years. so i recently got it changed to "blogger 4 life" and now i feel better (even though i don't really blog).

if you don't get pussy now, just think about how much pussy you won't get when you're showing off an old rap group's logo. plus you'll feel compelled to love everything they put out even if it's total garbage. that's homo shit.

if wu-tang means that much to you then just get a poster.

more akbar

^fuck him he hugs peoples faces.

get the shit on your face.

yeah get the la the darkman mask tatted on your face purple

"...when i was 12, i went to hell for snuffin Jesus" -GOD's SON

penalty boxed user

you can share stories with this guy

more akbar

Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post

remember pogs? well that was THE SHIT back in the day. wu-tang is nothing compared to pogs at the height of its popularity. so when i turned 18 i got a tat across my back that said "pogger 4 life" with a picture of a slammer and a stack of pogs flipping everywhere. it was cool for about 6 months... but you could imagine what it's been like for me going to the beach these past few years. so i recently got it changed to "blogger 4 life" and now i feel better (even though i don't really blog).

if you don't get pussy now, just think about how much pussy you won't get when you're showing off an old rap group's logo. plus you'll feel compelled to love everything they put out even if it's total garbage. that's homo shit.

so true man. i agree. hahaha jk. you're off the wall man. mad funny.

do whatever you fucking feel like,its your body,if it has such a big meaning in your life..put that shit on your forehead.

Don't listen to anyone, do what you want, its your body not theirs. Don't let anyone talk to shit to you( especially on a chat forum) or tells you what to do. You aint nobodys bitch ya heard me.

get it if you wanna get it... jus remember, never go cheap on a tattoo, shit is there forever... my unfinished tat... gonna get a quote and have it all enclosed in a torn scroll... peace man... good luck

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

lol how you gonna compare a gay ass game even when it came out to a music group who has bettered people's lives and represents something positive - the W symbol represents more than just a rap group from the 90's. I'd say get it if you really want to.
    I think I might get one like the one on my cd case someday, maybe slightly more modified.

this is the nerdiest shit i have ever heard in my life. fuckn pogs