Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 43-44 year old pussy.

Definitely son.

Over this past summer, I took my now ex-friend to a strip club cuz he was depressed after breaking up with his fat mexican girlfriend.. anyways, long story short

I got a few lapdances from this girl.. she looked like that girl from Pulp Fiction.. the girl who ODs on "vincent".. perfect C cup tits, the ones that almost look fake, amazing body/face/ass, tight little pussy that smelled good (she put my fingers in it, so you know how I HAD to smell afterwards )

She asked how was i.. then i asked her -- 43 with a 17 year-old daughter

Jesus fuck. She invited me to the VIP room and boy, i never wanted to fuck a MILF so badly in my life before

It was tempting but i said let me use the bathroom first (and walked out)

So yes, do it

STYLE

funny story but true....
    i was in santa monica CA one summer (99) and was gettin drunk on the beach one night. i'm walkin around the town and shit and stumble onto a night club. the line is out the door. i decide to go in. (drunk logicf I take off my shirt and act confident i canwalk right in)

amazingly it worked the bouncer didn't even give me a second look but now i think he just figured i was already in and was coming back, why else would i be shirtless.

anyway so i'm fucked up and barechested in a club in santa monica. i might be the only black man in the whole spot if there was another black dude in there he was over 40 (i was 22)
    so i giggin on the dance floor and shit and all of a sudden two older white bitches sandwich me on the floor. treatin me like a stripper rubbin on me and shit. one was in her 30's another was in her 50s and she had a head of white hair. come to find out they were mother and daughter.

old lady was backin it up on me and shit gettin real wild. her daughter was eggin her on "wooo wooo" 'n and shit. so anyway after workin up a sweat i sit down with them and have a drink. i wanted to find out what there deal was plus i was thinkin i could bang the daughter.

but moms was like "if i was 15 years younger and you were...."

" age ain't nothin but a number....." i'm thinkin fuck it i'm drunk anyway

so she tells her daughter something in her ear and her and they laugh ectect.

and we leave. she had a nice little bmw with monogram floormats.

but any waywe get back to her crib which was the west coast equiv of a 6 flat. i don't remember alot but her body was in shape minus a few wrinkles and grey pussy hair
    i remember mentioning it and she said she teaches aerobics at the YMCA. but i tore her old white ass up! i had her doggy pullin that white hair. i had her like her pussy juice of my dick. i prolly gave her THE best fuckkin of her life.

i wake up in the mornin to find my pants underwear and shoes neatly folded and stacked on the night stand and she was dressed standing next to the bed.
    i understood what that meant. "time for me to get the fuck out of here" i knew because i've given girls that same look. then she tells me i gootta sneak out cause her soin lives here and he's 32. idk what his age had to do with it but thats what she told me.

but yeah her name is bonnie brown and she was an interior designer.
    i tried looking her up on the internet just to be like haha, remember me that young black dude who you fucked, but i couldn't find her. shit, maybe she's dead.

i never asked how old she was.

but i fuck 30s on the reg, but i'm 31 you know that women reach their sexual peak at 30. they want sex often and they already know what the like and how they like it. these women can put a niggas dick game to the test.

40-45 i've been meeting alot of these lately. i fucked a few. they seem to want to relive their freaky years. like they feel they are getting old and want to feel young.

45-50 only had a couple of these varied experiences. i think it was more of a taboo type turn on to me. i always think "i'm fuckin smebdy's momma or grandmomma" while i'm bangin her out. i make it aq pint to get the older ones to be a nasty as possible.

50+ only that white bitch.

I Smashed A 40 Yr Old Like 1 Yr Or 2 Ago

Anal Times

STYLE

went looking just to see...

Interior Design Workshop

Be your own interior designer and save! Here’s a unique opportunity to learn firsthand how a professional interior designer thinks without paying the high price for one. You’ve seen all the home redesign shows on TV—now join in the fun yourself. You’ll visit four students’ homes and get practical redesign tips in real-life settings. “Most rooms are boxes, and boxes are boring!” says expert designer Bonnie Brown. Learn to let go of linear thinking, get in touch with your creative side and think outside the box! If you want your home considered for a class visit, bring floor plans or photos of your entire house to the first class. Note: As this class meets off-campus days 2-5, a campus parking for the first day is free.

Bonnie Brown is a well-known commercial and residential designer who has taught interior design for 28 years.

5 Wednesdays 7-10am $75
    Course #838 Oct. 10 thru Nov. 14 (no meeting Oct. 31)

i'm gonna call that bitch and tell her I have AIDS lol.

^hahaha