I enjoyed every last minute of 'The Veep'. Not easy to put believable dramatic moments in a comedy but Julia Louis- Dreyfus (the only dramatic moments revolve around her character) is great at both comedy and drama. Too bad I can't watch Seinfeld again nor New Adventures of Old Christine, which I never saw. As far as I can tell they're not included on any pay-per-view channels round here. Might go for DVDs too somewhere down the line.

Now with watching 'The Veep' after 'Billions' it strikes me how most characters on 'The Veep' and just about everybody on 'Billions' except for a few guys on Axelrod's team I still felt like rooting for all the characters on 'The Veep' while slowly getting disgusted by all the characters on 'Billions'. While most everybody is backstabbing each other on both shows. Is it due to characters being inept for comedic effect on 'The Veep' or is it because there seems deeply ingrained hate woven into the plotlines of 'Billions'? I am clearly enjoying both shows fir different reasons.