Thread: What have you been watching lately?

Shaolin Master

Some friends of mine watch that Masked Singer show. Nick Cannon was just recently fired from viacom/cbs for hate speech and supporting a racist freak Farrakhan. Though he's going to stay on as the host on the Masked Singer, as a different company owns that show, and he expressed remorse for his racist views. Sounds like a double standard and privilege.

Diddy's offered him to put Wild N Out on Revolt. Cannon and Viacom are now having it out over who owns the rights to Wild N Out

Better Call Saul S1

Quote Originally Posted by Kutman View Post
    Better Call Saul S1
    dope! your first watch? I love the way the story unfolds. I've only seen S1 & 2

THEME MOVIE NIGHT : 'Everest' and 'The Mountain Between Us' back to back. 'Everest' (about a real expedition in 1996) is great. Gonna watch the other flick now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    dope! your first watch? I love the way the story unfolds. I've only seen S1 & 2

THEME MOVIE NIGHT : 'Everest' and 'The Mountain Between Us' back to back. 'Everest' (about a real expedition in 1996) is great. Gonna watch the other flick now.
    Yep, my 1st time. Lovin it so far.

^ You gotta finish BCS man. Although there's at least one more season to come.

^^I will, one way or another. Might catch it online

'Wild' w/ Reese Witherspoon. Two friends of mine hiked that Pacific Crest trail from Canada to Mexico. (They went separately btw). I've only been hiking in Europe and New Zealand so far. The logistics of the full Pacific Crest trail must be a nightmare, what with all the package sending and all

Georgia Rule. Voted 2nd worst movie of 2007, but hey, raunchy Lindsay Lohan

Shaolin Master

Watched the latest spiderman flick. They could have had a better looking chick play spidey's girlfriend. Plus she was such a downer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    Watched the latest spiderman flick. They could have had a better looking chick play spidey's girlfriend. Plus she was such a downer.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    ^ Unless I missed my guess, the first one is Norbit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

Wasn’t that Zendaya or whatever her name is? She’s ok.... She’s reminds me of a girl Will Smith. (No homo)

a zendaya and a zooruka walk into a bar ...