Thread: What have you been watching lately?

^ Great show. She's pretty much the eye candy, since the show is actually accurate and everybody else is a nerd dude.

I watched Devil's Advocate last night. How short is Al Pacino? That's all I could think about throughout the film. At one point he was wearing a suit jacket that made him look like a kid trying on his dad's clothes.

{>____<}

^Good film

I purchased The Wolf of Wallstreet on bluray. Classic Martin Scorsese film.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    ^ Great show. She's pretty much the eye candy, since the show is actually accurate and everybody else is a nerd dude.

I watched Devil's Advocate last night. How short is Al Pacino? That's all I could think about throughout the film. At one point he was wearing a suit jacket that made him look like a kid trying on his dad's clothes.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    ^Good film

I purchased The Wolf of Wallstreet on bluray. Classic Martin Scorsese film.
    Both ace movies. I only first noticed how short Pacino was in 'Once upon a time in Hollywood'.

Years and years. Good show!

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Have been wanting to see Wolf Of Wall Street. Going to have to pick it up next time I am in F.Y.E.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Oh, didn't know it starred her, gonna check it out, thanks. She's easy on the eyes. My parents had already recommended the show to me a few weeks back, I think they saw the first 2 seasons on regular tv. I see my paid subscription package (a mixture of Showtime, HBO and some other shows) also has Rookie, which looks like it stars Nathan Fillon?

Currently watching 'On Becoming A God In Central Florida', also been watching the first season of 'Big Little Lies'. How does Nicole Kidman still look 30? CharlesJones might know.
    Yeah, Rookie is good also.

Vice Principals

'Babylon Berlin'. The most expensive German fiction series ever, based on a book. About Berlin around 1929-1930. A police officer from Koln joins the vice squad in Berlin but has a hidden agenda. There are also plot lines about Russian communists who support Trotsky and about early fascists on the rise.

Remake of the Belgian movie. Charles jones girl is in it.

Haha, haven't seen the remake yet. Is it any good?

Anomalisa. Charlie Kaufman weirdness.

I watched Project Power about a week ago.

I don't know why. I think because I fooled myself into believing Joseph Gordon-Levitt could deliver a performance as a cop reminiscent of the role of Blake in The Dark Knight Rises or his performance in Looper.

It turns out he sucks in this movie and so does everyone else and it is just about dumb kids hustling a magical drug that gives people super powers.

The movie seems more aimed toward a young teenage audience which means I should have never watched the shit to begin with.

Jamestown

Niamh Walsh is a looker

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I might rewatch Mad Men, I've been thinking I should for the last few years.
    Doing this, definitely not regretting it.

That era is so cool. Fucked up, but exciting. Love the performances and the smart, sort of sopranos style dig into the character's psychology.

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Jamestown

Niamh Walsh is a looker

Nice, she kind of got a Dave Mustaine vibe going too. No homo.