Thread: What have you been watching lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler, the Dry Cleaner View Post
    How ya livin what.. In Living Color
    Thankfully there's tons of sketches on YT. I watched the yo mama championship skits last week. They killed me when they brought out Al Bundy in the finale lol awesome

[COLOR="baby blue"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Little Joe - Psychological Sci-Fi. Very creepy and subtle. Conspiracy theorists will like the implications.

IASIP S15 - You can tell this season was hard to make. Its still funny but things like adding a monkey and travelling to Ireland are a bit out there for the show. Maybe when you consistently make crazy fucked up stories it gets harder to shock your audience.
    Little Joe is great although the acting is a bit stiff in places. (Female lead IIRC) Great concept. I saw the movie last year.
    Retired.

The X-Files - I never get tired of this. People keep recommending things to me and I'm like fuck it, theres still episodes of this show that I haven't seen (or at least don't remember). I didn't even watch the latest season from a few years ago yet.

The ABBOTT

^ agree, there is channel here who replays episodes daily. I find myself watching it frequently. Comfort TV

There has got to be somebody out there who put some of Duchovny's Red Shoe Diaries monologue over an X files scene and make it hilariously awkward

lemme go check on YT
    Retired.

And that's a negative unfortunately

keeping my Prime subscription
    Retired.

The episode Small Potatoes is great, thats where theres a guy that can shift his muscles to impersonate people and is going around getting women pregnant. He almost knocks boots with Scully as a Mulder lookalike but is caught in time.

yep that sounds entertaining
    Retired.

about to watch this. posting the vid in advance in case the hilarity kills me and you never hear from me again, Infinite Jest style

Alter = free horror streaming platform https://www.watchdust.tv/alter (no geoblocking thank Jeebus)
    Retired.

lmao it was preceded by a 30 second ad for public schools and the k12 program when I watched it, this can't be life
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Little Joe - Psychological Sci-Fi. Very creepy and subtle. Conspiracy theorists will like the implications.

IASIP S15 - You can tell this season was hard to make. Its still funny but things like adding a monkey and travelling to Ireland are a bit out there for the show. Maybe when you consistently make crazy fucked up stories it gets harder to shock your audience.
    Just got done watching Sunny season 15. Not there best, they might be running out of ideas, my thought on taking the show on the road. I read recently their under contract for another 3 seasons. They are going to be 50 plus by that time. Maybe they can transition the show into something different as they reach middle age.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post

about to watch this. posting the vid in advance in case the hilarity kills me and you never hear from me again, Infinite Jest style

Alter = free horror streaming platform https://www.watchdust.tv/alter (no geoblocking thank Jeebus)
    Greenlight into a full length film, Pronto. LOL.

CSI (original show), some of the Lawrence Fishburne seasons are available on Prime in my region. I kinda forgot how big the show was. so many high profile guest stars. Carrot Top! A prepubescent Bieber! lol. seriously, good show though

if they ever show CSI : Las Vegas (the reboot/sequel) down here I'll be sure to watch it. I read William Petersen returned for the first season
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

Watched the Rick James doc. Better then expected. I enjoyed it included plenty of insight from his band members, I was afraid at first it was going to be all Ice Cube and his daughter providing insight. You could really go more in depth and create a 10 hour film and it would be entertaining for me. They only skimmed the surface on most of the major topics. Maybe an diretors cut will surface one day.

They are rebooting White Men Can't Jump. Why ffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Kutman View Post
    They are rebooting White Men Can't Jump. Why ffs?
    lol that's so random
    Retired.