Page 58 of 175 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you been watching lately?

Scarface is overrated.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Quote Originally Posted by Lox-the-5th View Post
    watched carlito's way the other day. and it just dawned on me that i prefer it over scarface. i think its because u know tony montana is an asshole. but in carlito's way u want him to succeed cuz hez trying to put his past behind him. wat youse think?

(btw. i still consider scarface a dope flick)
    i agree, i can't seem to sit down and put Scarface on these days, but i can watch arlitos Way anytime, anyone see the Carlitos Way prequel (that didnt make sense to the rest of the story), with P Diddy in it, corny, but quite good.

lately i been watching.....

Family Guy dvds
    Absolutly Fabulous dvds
    Simpsons Movie
    Transformers
    Team America
    Spiderman 3

on tv....
    Never Mind The Buzzcocks
    QI
    8 Out Of 10 Cats
    Distraction
    Heroes
    Have I Got News For You
    That 70's Show
    Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Lox-the-5th View Post
    watched carlito's way the other day. and it just dawned on me that i prefer it over scarface. i think its because u know tony montana is an asshole. but in carlito's way u want him to succeed cuz hez trying to put his past behind him. wat youse think?

(btw. i still consider scarface a dope flick)
    Agree totally! I don't really care for Scarface myself,seen it twice,no need to buy it.I bought "Carlito's Way" about 2 weeks ago,love Pacino's acting,and the action and drama is fantastic as well. I just don't much like the ending,not for the simple harsh reality factor,but when Blanco kills him its cheesy how he just shoots Guzman, and what the fuck, the cops don't see Blanco? I just finished "Raging Bull", powerful acting performances,just hard to watch Deniro, he is very selfish and so paranoid about his wife.
    Last edited by Rayson; 01-08-2008 at 05:00 PM.

"Robbed of natural abilities
    In death they now seek tranquility
    In a confused state of mind
    Extending agony,they must be blind"

- eastern promises - its alright, the only exciting thing is when the main character beats the shit out of 2 hit man while naked, wasn't that pleasant to see, but that was the only dope part.

- Mr. Death - about the cat who fixed electrical chairs and claimed that the holocaust was false after he went to Auschwitz and got evidence and had it tested, turned out it was negative to have gas in the walls of the gas chambers.

- no mans land - about 2 soldiers from Bosnia and Serbia who get trapped in a trench while one of the soldiers friend is laying on a mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    been watching Paul Thomas Anderson shit....guys a genius.

id always loved Boggie Nights...but i just recently saw punch drunk love. Great fuckin film...im gonna check There will be blood today, and buy Hard Eight and Magnolia
    boogie nights is a real dope movie, is punch drunk love somewhat like boogie nights; the same story line?

just watched the 36chambers of shoalin. kinda going back and forth with the eight diagram pole fighter, there both on cable..........cant believe how good they are, subtitles not dumbed, shame - wanted to hear some well known samples,

Default on some basic cable shit...

just caught "Three Extremes" 3 40mins features from 3 asian directors -Fruit Chan [Hong Kong], Chan Wook Park [South Korea] & Takashi Miike [Japan]

its on some twisted shit..lol all 3 are good & very different from one another.. what was interesting was Takashi Miike's segment "The Box" where he went on some David Lynch route.. mad surrealism and metaphors...completely opposite from "Ichi The Killer" which was all up in your face style... check it out, its on Free Movies On Demand Sundance section for yall NYC time warner niggaz...

The Moon Knight

Quote Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
    just caught "Three Extremes" 3 40mins features from 3 asian directors -Fruit Chan [Hong Kong], Chan Wook Park [South Korea] & Takashi Miike [Japan]

its on some twisted shit..lol all 3 are good & very different from one another.. what was interesting was Takashi Miike's segment "The Box" where he went on some David Lynch route.. mad surrealism and metaphors...completely opposite from "Ichi The Killer" which was all up in your face style... check it out, its on Free Movies On Demand Sundance section for yall NYC time warner niggaz...

Yeah, I watched those a while ago, didn't really care for them all that much.
    He Who Professes The Faith Will Excel:
    And To Whatever You Accustom Yourself
    You Will Grow Accustomed To.
    Blessing To The Reader.

Punck Drunk love is not like boogie nights at all id say...

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Stuck in our bungalow in Thailand during a couple of days of torrential rain (and my mates all being comepletly broke) I watched the entire third season of Lost! We could only watch dvds and only had Lost and Superbad which we'd already watched. The dodgy Thai pirate had downloaded episodes all edited together, so it was just like two giant episodes covering the whole season on two discs!

Wandering outside afterwards onto the beach in this deserted tropical paradise, I was half expecting to bump into a polar bear or some smoke monster!

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

JRoll

Fresh Prince marathon on Nick at Night

sid and nancy - life of sid vicious from the sex pistols and nancy spungen his girlfriend

cloverfield - this movie fucking sucked

How High

JRoll

Sanford & Son

Heroes (fucking fantastic)
    Superbad
    Devil May Cry anime series

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man