Page 81 of 175 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2616

Thread: What have you been watching lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Saw Funny People Friday, good film but a tad longer than it should have been.
    You could say the same about his last two films as well.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Gran Torino - absolutlety great movie, Clint Eastwood did his thing for sure.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
    Gran Torino - absolutlety great movie, Clint Eastwood did his thing for sure.
    co-sign

flicks i seen this week-
    proposal & adventureland for the RR aspect... for a chick flick proposal was decent... i don't think sandra bullock delivers the typical chick flick gay crap, she has her moments.
    adventureland was oh my fuckin god... give the actors some caffeine or something jesus christ! i think there was more stuttering in that flick than actual dialogue. barely made it through.
    observe and reposrt had moments but overall i didnt find it replayable. nothing i'd really wanna see over again.
    bruno was the same
    ice age was lame
    ugly truth was aight, heigle was cute and had 1 or 2 funny moments but the fact that females will be looking forward to the end love scene rather than paying attention to the "truth" of the film kills it.
    g force, for a kids movie, was kinda bland as well... will kids just watch anything nowadys? what is appealing about guinea pigs? i just wanted to see what TMorgan had to offer.

I went to see The Taking of Pelham 123 yesterday. I was expecting it to be good but nothing special, but I actually really enjoyed it. Film critics and movie nerds will probably criticise it but it was a good, fun film.

I've also just finished watching every episode of The Wire on DVD. Does anybody else watch this? One of the best shows on TV imo

John W. Henry

^i was gonna watch the taking of pelham... it looks like a modern version of speed(is that close? lol) i know its a film adaptation of a novel(and i think an older film?) but it looks like Speed x10.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Nurse Jackie

pretty good show, staring the wife from The Sopranos. She plays a pain pill addicted nurse in NYC. Kind of a comedy/drama if thats what you'd call it. Dope shit, check it out

^^^ya that show surprised me

watching twin peaks, just started season 2
    being human
    watchmen dvd
    true blood

lol watchmen kinda reminded me of your style, P

^^^lol i don't know what you mean, but since it's one of my favorite comics of all time, i'll take it as a compliment

the movie holds up well on repeated viewings as well, i was blitzed, but the credits sequence still gives me chills, the cinematography is top notch as well, but there are some moments where i feel like snyder missed the point

specifically the riot scene, "whatever happened to the american dream?" "you're looking at it" the comedian's supposed to be talking about himself, not the chaos of the riot lol

true blood is pretty cool also, i was surprised by it

the prison scenes with rorshach still rule though

^just that alot of folks was hatin on it around my way and from the feel of the flick, especially the DC, it'd take a comic-buff to appreciate it. it seemed detailed and since it wasnt directed by michael bay it eluded the majority.

i been watching DEXTER... finally cracked open the first season on dvd, im up to the fourth episode...great show..too much dialog tho..

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

John W. Henry

^what? too much dialogue?

Dexter is a genius show, the character development is great, the plot of each episode is great with a little twist at the end to keep you hooked.

wait until the 3rd season when Dexter teams up with Migel Guardo(sp?) that shit is like... JEAH!

in the first few episodes, i did want him to go mental on a few people that pissed him off... like the dude(ex bf to his current gf) who just takes his girlfriends car, and he does nothing... where he should have stabbed the shit out of his face... and disposed of his body.

^^^i need to watch this, maybe after i finish twin peaks

@poetic wun: ok, i understand

Quote Originally Posted by Tage View Post
    ^what? too much dialogue?

Dexter is a genius show, the character development is great, the plot of each episode is great with a little twist at the end to keep you hooked.

wait until the 3rd season when Dexter teams up with Migel Guardo(sp?) that shit is like... JEAH!

in the first few episodes, i did want him to go mental on a few people that pissed him off... like the dude(ex bf to his current gf) who just takes his girlfriends car, and he does nothing... where he should have stabbed the shit out of his face... and disposed of his body.
    werd up yo me and ma wife was like yoooooooooooooooooooo basgh that doods head in with the shovel hahahahah n lmao @ the pimp mobile he let his gurl drive around till she got a nu whip lmao.. uh man and that fuckin whore ''fine as fuck'' with the barkin beagle hahahah wat a fuckin cunt!

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!