Thread: MC Eiht - Where We Go (Prod. by Brenk Sinatra, Mixed by DJ Premier)

Livin It Up

Default MC Eiht - Where We Go (Prod. by Brenk Sinatra, Mixed by DJ Premier)

It seems like MC Eiht's upcoming solo album "Which Way Iz West" has been in the works for years and after several pushbacks, I had more or less given up hope on this release - though what Eiht had played me from the album last year in France sounded very promising.

Today, the homie Eiht reached out and sent DubCNN a brand new leak off the album - so maybe it is going to drop after all! The Work Of Mart/Blue Stamp Music release has no official release date, but we can let you hear a brand new song, "Where We Go".

This record was produced by Brenk Sinatra from Austria, who's been working closely with Eiht. As you might remember, DJ Premier is going to executive produce "Which Way Iz West", and he also took over the mixing duties of "Where We Go".

http://www.dubcnn.com/media/audio/mceiht-wherewego/
    http://www.dubcnn.com/media/audio/ki...-douremembame/

-

MC Eiht should've stopped making albums a long time ago LOL. Music To Driveby was his last good album. We Come Strapped album is good. I like the Pioneers collabo album he did with Spice 1. Geah LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.