Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Heroes

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    if your into heroes i would think you could easily get into lost sun. obviously you need to start from the beginning, its not a show you could, or would want to, start in the middle some place.

stuff is real interesting, has a lot of good v. evil tones, savior/messiah undertones. deals with time travel and paradoxes of time; not in a corny way; this stuff is done very well.
    yeah - thats something i gotta see then

Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    peep da avi god
    that's to assume the medium has no benefit. TV isn't the enemy, how its used is.

if your into heroes i would think you could easily get into lost sun. obviously you need to start from the beginning, its not a show you could, or would want to, start in the middle some place.

stuff is real interesting, has a lot of good v. evil tones, savior/messiah undertones. deals with time travel and paradoxes of time; not in a corny way; this stuff is done very well.
    Lost is the one show I've really followed. It unwinds itself like a novel. Amazing character development for a TV, it makes me wish they'd give Stephen King novels the same treatment. Needful Things done this way would've been amazing, as a movie it sucked balls.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post
    lost is good,

but i am following Heroes more religiously. Go Sylar!
    Sylar is a dope-ass villain, no doubt. I'm rootin' for Hiro though. Really, he's the reason I started watching it, because out of everyone, he's the only one that was never afraid of his power. Well, him and Isaac Mendez.

But when Dr. Suresh was ont the train, and Future Hiro came to him with instructions, I knew this shit was gonna be something special.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Banned

hmmm.....both seem good. maybe i'll rent the seasons on dvd.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    Sylar is a dope-ass villain, no doubt. I'm rootin' for Hiro though. Really, he's the reason I started watching it, because out of everyone, he's the only one that was never afraid of his power. Well, him and Isaac Mendez.

But when Dr. Suresh was ont the train, and Future Hiro came to him with instructions, I knew this shit was gonna be something special.

lol - hiro and ando keep the show from being so serious

and yeah - sylar is the ultimate boogey man

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    hmmm.....both seem good. maybe i'll rent the seasons on dvd.
    idk about Heros but start with season 1 on Lost or you're missing out.

I'm pretty sure you can stream every episode on abc.go.com if you don't wanna spend the money on rentals.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Wu Vatican

ha hope you have a lot of free time on your hands sunny. i remember when i first started watching like 3 season in, so i was just banging through the first couple on dvd. straight spend hours watching that, id be jones'in for that shit watching it on my lunch breaks and stuff.

enjoy though. lil bit of chronic doesnt hurt.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

ha hope you have a lot of free time on your hands sunny. i remember when i first started watching like 3 season in, so i was just banging through the first couple on dvd. straight spend hours watching that, id be jones'in for that shit watching it on my lunch breaks and stuff.

for some reason - it seems like i have enough time to do anything within 5 minutes

i watched the first 6 minutes of this

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=index

and it seems corny - you said season 3 ?

looks like that link i put up only has one season on the page

enjoy though. lil bit of chronic doesnt hurt.

nah - lol i'm good on that chronic - have you seen heroes though ?

need to find that first season of lost

found

http://www.lostseasons.com/lost-season-1/

this one

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411008/episodes
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 04-19-2009 at 10:12 PM.

Wu Vatican

my bad, i see how you could have been confused.

i started watching the first season on DVD while season three was on tv.

so i was just watching them on the dvds for a while until i caught up with the show. no commercials, and just one ep after another was dope.

but defiantly start from the beginning.

i used to watch them here..

http://www.cucirca.com/2007/05/12/watch-lost-online/

..when the local library didnt have the next dvd in the set. that link has all eps season 1-5.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Wu Vatican

yea that lost untangled shit is a bit corny how they do it. plus thats from the current season its not gonna make any sense what so ever.

i never watched heroes because it was a show like lost i felt, i didnt catch it from the beginning and i didnt want to pick it up in the middle. the first couple seasons looked interesting from commercials. but i dont watch tv a lot latley so i dont really see them anymore. although i did hear that the show took a dip in form from some people i know who watch it. although they said this season is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post

Future Hiro comes back to visit Peter on the train. In the Comics they seem to elude to Hiro being the main Hero (possibly last one). But yeah Hiro is the best character, least self righteous and pure good.
    "You love to love to love, and you hate to hate to hate!!"

peace, i cant believe i missed thsi thread

heroes season 1 owned..
    but,.. its not the same

lost.. is .. damn.. too technical for most peoples..
    its interwoven storylines.. are fucking amazeing.. lost kills anything on tv.. past or present..

the 1st few seasons go into character back ground. .then from.. the end of the 2nd season.. it starts to flip.. it goes into some many different angles and ways..

heroes.. sylar is the anti hero. its a shame they fucked up the end of volume 2.. and went a totally diffrent way than they intended too..due to the writers strike
    heroes is more predictable than lost.. u cant compete against an island that operates in a different space/time.. while heroes i feel.. is what x men should have been.. lol

just use sharethefiles.com

and emule.. and u will get any episode of any programme..

peace

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    peace, i cant believe i missed thsi thread

heroes season 1 owned..
    but,.. its not the same

lost.. is .. damn.. too technical for most peoples..
    its interwoven storylines.. are fucking amazeing.. lost kills anything on tv.. past or present..

the 1st few seasons go into character back ground. .then from.. the end of the 2nd season.. it starts to flip.. it goes into some many different angles and ways..

heroes.. sylar is the anti hero. its a shame they fucked up the end of volume 2.. and went a totally diffrent way than they intended too..due to the writers strike
    heroes is more predictable than lost.. u cant compete against an island that operates in a different space/time.. while heroes i feel.. is what x men should have been.. lol

just use sharethefiles.com

and emule.. and u will get any episode of any programme..

peace

are you saying that lost is a better more entertaining show ?

them links i put up ain't giving me lost - yall keep talking like this i'ma have to watch it

Peace

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    are you saying that lost is a better more entertaining show ?

them links i put up ain't giving me lost - yall keep talking like this i'ma have to watch it

Peace

try that site i put up about 5 posts ago. has seasons 1-5.