Thread: Rumour: Did R. Kelly 'Cross A Line' With Ex-Rep's Daughter?

Default Rumour: Did R. Kelly 'Cross A Line' With Ex-Rep's Daughter?

The Internet is on fire with rumors surrounding R. Kelly and the daughter of Regina Daniels, the singer's longtime publicist who suddenly and mysteriously quit her post saying only that a line had been crossed.

Talk around the black blogosphere Wednesday suggests that Daniels abruptly left the job because Kelly slept with her (step) daughter, who is said to be 19-years-old. A photo of Kelly embracing the girl surfaced yesterday.

When contacted by EUR's Lee Bailey, Regina Daniels refused to comment on the photo, or further explain her reasons for leaving the position.

“Unless you’re calling to see how I’m doing, I’m still not going to comment on R. Kelly. I’ve said all I have to say,” Daniels told Bailey. She also said that if her husband, veteran music retailer George Daniels, wants to comment, Bailey can talk to him.

Bailey called George Daniels, who also said "no comment," but clarified: "Bottom line is [R. Kelly] crossed a certain line with me and my wife that you shouldn't cross. I respect his talent. You can't deny he's a talented person. But beyond that, everything else is just gone."

Daniels also affirmed that Kelly "never put his hand on Regina, or nothing like that." When asked if he is aware of Wednesday's explosion of Internet rumors about their daughter, he said, "I'm aware of that, too. No comment."

Gossip blog Bossip claims to be the first site to publish the above photo

As previously reported, Regina Daniels released the following statement earlier this month announcing her resignation:

"Friends and Colleagues – After careful consideration and counsel, I have decided to formally announce my resignation as publicist for R&B artist R. Kelly.

My resignation was effective as of August 28, 2007. Throughout the course of my 25 years as a publicist, I have prided myself on loyalty, respect and professionalism. It saddens me that I was not always shown those same courtesies during my 14 year tenure as Mr. Kelly's publicist.

Though I have a great appreciation for Mr. Kelly as an artist, there are some lines that should never be crossed professionally or personally. Mr. Kelly crossed a line that forever altered the scope of our relationship. For this reason I made the decision to resign.

My husband, music retailer George Daniels, has also disassociated himself from Mr. Kelly."
    http://www.streethop.com/forums/article.php?t=95896

-

Lock R Kelly's ass up under the prison hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Fucking lunatic. He's got some serious problems. I've seen George Daniels before in R Kelly's Step In The Name Of Love video. He owns a record store in the hood in Chicago. I've never been to his store but i know about him. R Kelly has a serious weakness for young black girls and that's a shame.