Thread: Ghostface tells yayo to eat a di%$

don't talk shoot shoot tommytootone's Avatar

Default Ghostface tells yayo to eat a di%$

Didn't see this posted anywhere

In a July feature of SPIN magazine, Tony Yayo claimed during an interview that Ghostface Killah did not write his acclaimed album, Supreme Clientele.
    "He didn't even write that album, man,"
    said Yayo. "He didn't write it. That kid from Far Rockaway -- Superb -- he wrote that record. You know Superb from Far Rock?"
    The person Yayo referred to - Superb - was a member of Raekwon's American Cream Tream, who at one point claimed to have written the majority of the album.
    During a recent interview with blog.rhapsody.com, Ghostface addressed the rumor:
    "Yeah, I was in Europe when I heard [Tony Yayo say] that. That’s just nonsense. I still put mad shit out. ‘Perb was ‘Perb, Ghost was Ghost. ‘Perb is Rae’s man. He been in the studio a few times while we’re doing sh*t. He ain’t write shit. All ‘Perb contributed was a couple of lines that you could put in the air. When we write, we all do that. “Say this one right here” or “Put this one right here.” We all catch lines with each other ‘cause you in the studio. You got niggas around you that write. Even if he did write a verse, he could never make an album of mine. He couldn’t make an album, you feel me? I made Supreme Clientele what it is. Those are my stories, based around whatever they’re based upon. It’s me...But, Yayo can suck a fat dick. Tell him I said that."
    Also in the interview, Ghostface spoke on his displeasure with the newest Wu-Tang album, 8 Diagrams:
    "That shit is wack. I heard RZA was changing some of the beats around the last minute. I didn’t hear that. I don’t know what y’all listening to out there. I never heard it. I’m with Raekwon."
    In response to RZA saying he had never owed anyone any money, Ghostface said he had just won a court case from, presumably, RZA.
    "I don’t see RZA, man," said Ghost of his relationship with the Wu-Tang Abbot. "That nigga’s real sneaky. I love him, though. Ain’t no bad blood. Ain’t nobody doing no bad to him. It’s just that you can’t get money with a nigga."

hiphopdx

HUh?...let me get this straight...Ghost says no bad blood, but says the new Wu album is bullshit and that RZA fucked it up and that RZA is a sneaky, yet has no relationship with him?

Talk about shitting where you eat, I am starting to lose respect for Starks, just sit down and talk out your damn differences, you are all grown Men fo fucks sake.

Yayo is wack and his "career"is done, we all know that.

amazing...

on good times ghost does bust a good deal of perbs verse. but judging from what ive heard from perb and hearing sc it doesnt sound likely that he wrote the album. i like perb what happen to him any way?
    "abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is"

I might be a lextremely late on this but why did U-God say "fuck yayo" in that one interview?

Quote Originally Posted by murkoutz View Post
    on good times ghost does bust a good deal of perbs verse. but judging from what ive heard from perb and hearing sc it doesnt sound likely that he wrote the album. i like perb what happen to him any way?
    Ghost said something about superb being in jail for rape ahah
    Tical got a hold on ya, doin exactly
    what the fuck I mariju-wanta, dis nigga nasty
    Deep in the dirty dungeon, buggin, lovin
    the ways these rhymes keep comin, at cha splash ya
    Get your head piece fractured, with killer cuts
    prone to drops ya, slash ya, rip shit up
    Got this whole thing Tang mastered, sho nuff

85 %ER

That Yae Yo remix with cormega on it was off the hook

tony yayo is a hater. he knows 50 cent, or anybody he knows that can rap will never be nearly as good as ghost and his 2 gods. why are we bothering listening to his ridiculious bull shit rants anyways. go listen to that real HH which is the big doe rehab..........
    Last edited by LiquidSwords32; 12-02-2007 at 03:33 AM.

I'm back in the game, Smackin ya brain, Clappin dem things, Accurate aim, Snatching ya chain, Get back on the train, Traficking things, Package ya caine, Crack is the name, Sean is a rapper, But rappin is lame

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    I might be a lextremely late on this but why did U-God say "fuck yayo" in that one interview?

Yayo said that Superb wrote entire Supreme Clientelle and Ghost didn't do shit. That rumor been around forever, but he felt like bringin it up in an interview.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

"Dawnin' On A New Day..." AK Spray's Avatar

Perb was Ghost's little dog. His pet. He brought him in to make himself look Good. PERIOD.

who the fuck is Yayo to talk shit about Ghost though?, his album flopped terribly and he is wack and has no career and knows it.