Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shaolin vs Wu-Tang (the "fake" Wu-tang fan thread)

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

i think Rae is just running his mouth and tryin to stand up to the bullshit promise he made during that Miss Info interview..

he had said he was tryin to make Rza NOT release 8 Diagrams and if he went ahead and DID release it, Rae was gonna gather everyone up and make Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang to give the fans a "real" sounding Wu-Tang album..

and now that 8 D is out, Rae is just tryin to keep his threat alive and stand up for it...

even though we know he has no fucking chance of being in charge of an album and actually have it come out good..

when's the last time he even worked with a Wu producer besides Rza?

-no True Master, 4th Disciple of Math on his last couple flops IIRC
    -i don't think he knows who Bronze Nazareth is probably
    -he was dope spittin on Cilva's album, but i doubt he's gonna reach out to Cilvaringz and say "i'd like you to produce "S vs W" just because....well, frankly i don't think Rae even realizes that he SHOULD do that if he wanted to make a Wu-sounding album..Raekwon strikes me as a dumb person

for the record, if it were done right, with kung-fu samples all over it and battle-type raps (lets not forget "Meth vs Chef" even tho they werent goin at each other in the song, it's a banger), and grimey ass Wu-Tang production...
    BRING IT ON...i would love it to hear that..

but that ain't gonna happen in our wildest dreams.....if anything it'll be a whack-sounding "Staten Island" mixtape kinda thing without all the other members and whack beats...

but it ain't happening, mark silencer's words

Quote Originally Posted by the silencer View Post

when's the last time he even worked with a Wu producer besides Rza?

-no True Master, 4th Disciple of Math on his last couple flops IIRC
    -i don't think he knows who Bronze Nazareth is probably
    -he was dope spittin on Cilva's album, but i doubt he's gonna reach out to Cilvaringz and say "i'd like you to produce "S vs W" just because....well, frankly i don't think Rae even realizes that he SHOULD do that if he wanted to make a Wu-sounding album..Raekwon strikes me as a dumb person

for the record, if it were done right, with kung-fu samples all over it and battle-type raps (lets not forget "Meth vs Chef" even tho they werent goin at each other in the song, it's a banger), and grimey ass Wu-Tang production...
    BRING IT ON...i would love it to hear that..

but that ain't gonna happen in our wildest dreams.....if anything it'll be a whack-sounding "Staten Island" mixtape kinda thing without all the other members and whack beats...

but it ain't happening, mark silencer's words

another good point

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

ghost had a true master beat on the pretty tony album

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Hey people read this....

Why does it matter if Rza is on the next clan album or not?
    Half of ya'll don't like The W(Rza producded that)
    Most of ya'll don't like Iron Flag(Rza and some other cats Mostly Rza)
    Most of ya'll already complaining about 8 Diagrams

I want this album to drop..on some real shit I want more new Wu music, it seems like ya'll don't by the thread title....

Because RZA is the fuckin foundation of the Wu-Tang Clan.
    The W was nice. Rza came hard with the beats. I just think 8D is better.
    Iron Flag was dope too. 8D is better.
    I ain't complaining about 8D.

I don't want this album to drop..on some real shit.
    I bet that OB4CL2 is gonna be classic, you'll see what happens when RZA handles production on solo joints. Yall already heard State of Grace.

I DO want to hear more Wu-Tang Music. Good wu-tang music....not some bullshit that RAE puts together because he is mad at RZA.

I honestly don't see whats wrong with the 8D production. Rushing Elephants, Wolves, Weakspot, Starter, Campfire, and Tar Pit were all bangin ass beats.
    KONICHIWA BITCHES!

I dont want them to break up but i wanna hear this album...
    GOAT Album - Enter The Wu-Tang 36 Chambers

JRoll

RZA said he was ok with it if they make it and besides Deck can produce the tracks...

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swizz-chef View Post
    i dont think that meth, ins, mk and gza will agree to do an album without rza.

and if odb could hear that shit he would smack raes fat ass man
    LOL

that would of been funny.
    I C.R.E.A.M

Mauling Panda's Rampage Dominus Santorini's Avatar

Shit, who cares if the make this record?

REALLY, who cares if they do?

It won't tarnish their image. It won't alienate their fans. It won't make them less popular.

Enjoy the music for the music, forget the image. Shit is a stunt in my opinion anyway.

Suga Duga

Quote Originally Posted by Dominus Santorini View Post
    Shit, who cares if the make this record?

REALLY, who cares if they do?

It won't tarnish their image. It won't alienate their fans. It won't make them less popular.

Enjoy the music for the music, forget the image. Shit is a stunt in my opinion anyway.
    fans dat didnt like the 8d. and theres a lot of them

i'm from s-WU-tzerland swizz-chef's Avatar

i care, and i like 8d :S

i'm not really worried about rza not producing the album. i'm just worried about him not spitting and not putting in the final touches to make the album flow right. the last thing we need is for it to sound like a mixtape. but i can't sit here and say that is they got the right producers i wouldn't want to here this album. just stay away from pharell and timbaland. primo, pete rock, large pro, kanye "if he does it right", hi-tek, alchemist, true master, stoupe, 9th wonder, a j dilla left over, maybe the roots... people that will promise real hip-hop sound. people that will make you want to hear what the album sounds like. if you knew the album was produced by these people you would stop complaining quick huh.
    FCK A SHOUT OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Acromadic View Post
    Am I the only cat thinkin that this shit is a bad idea?

I personally don't think it is going to happen. But if it does, I think the Wu-Tang name will forever be disgraced. This album would become the laughing stock of their career. The clan breaks up. RZA makes more movies, hopefully continues to build with Meth, GZA, Deck, MK, and U-god. Then Ghost and Rae make money with Dre, 50, Jay, and other fake niggas just like em....and just like that, the Wu is over. I hope that the release of Cuban Linx 2 makes things better between the RZA and Rae. I'm sure nobody would like to see the Wu split....with the exception of some stupid niggas in here.

lol, thats the funniest shit ive seen over the festive period.

Suga Duga

Quote Originally Posted by Acromadic View Post
    I personally don't think it is going to happen. But if it does, I think the Wu-Tang name will forever be disgraced. This album would become the laughing stock of their career. The clan breaks up. RZA makes more movies, hopefully continues to build with Meth, GZA, Deck, MK, and U-god. Then Ghost and Rae make money with Dre, 50, Jay, and other fake niggas just like em....and just like that, the Wu is over. I hope that the release of Cuban Linx 2 makes things better between the RZA and Rae. I'm sure nobody would like to see the Wu split....with the exception of some stupid niggas in here.
    after readin thru this comment, I'm surprised you're not from europe..

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

LOL ya'll niggaz are dumb on this motherfucking site. YOU REALLY THINK RAEKWON is gonna produce the album and pick all the beats? LOL at you asses. He tryna give ya'll what ya'll wanted. I better not see anything saying "what about Ice water" Nigga THAT WAS ICE WATER NOT WU TANG. He was tryna make them blow up(obviously it didnt work) if u really think raekwon is gonna do some shit ,like that on a wu album, im ashame to call yall niggaz fans.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Sometimes An Artist Or Artists Has To Go Into Another Dimension With His/her Music. But It Seems Like The Only One Who Cam Pull That Off Is Ghostface In My Opinion
    singodsuperior.com