Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This RZA Dickriding is Stupid

Default This RZA Dickriding is Stupid

so yall still thinking rza's smart?

he had beef with priest http://www.thaformula.com/killah_pri...ue_warrior.htm

ThaFormula.com - So what do you feel the problem was with Rza. I mean was it hate or fear of something?

Priest -Yeah it's hate! uh I don't know what it is some internal shit that I feel is not correct, you know what I'm sayin. Rza don't put me on his songs and I don't sweat him to be on his songs. I asked him one time "Yo, the track is on, let me get on there", and he was like "Nah, Nah, Nah, that's for somebody else". So i'm like fuck it! I'm a man to. Straight out I ain't gonna beg him. Yeah it is hatred! It is hate.

ThaFormula.com - You know I went to that Digital Bullet Tour and

Priest - It's wack huh, come on tell the truth. ha ha ha!
    just read the whole interview to see what happened

true master

y MATTHEW CHAYES
    Special to the Sun
    October 27, 2006

Hip-hop artist True Master, who has produced records for some of the biggest names in rap — including Method Man, the Wu-Tang Clan, and the late Ol' Dirty Bastard — is accusing music companies Wu-Tang Productions, Diggs Family Music, Nassir Music, and others of breaking their contracts with him and "unjust enrichment" at his expense by not paying him the royalties the contracts require.

True Master says he delivered the music as promised.

The lawsuit filed yesterday in New York State Supreme Court isn't the first time True Master, whose legal name is Derrick Harris, has sparred with record labels and music companies. He filed a similar complaint in Manhattan federal court last year. A judge in that case dismissed several of the counts, including one of copyright infringement, against some of the plaintiffs, which includes Sony BMG Music.

Mr. Harris's lawsuit marks the second time this week that hip-hop has made an appearance in Centre Street courts.

Rap diva Foxy Brown and the indefatigable Busta Rhymes both faced misdemeanor assault charges in unrelated cases on Tuesday.

Mr. Harris has performed himself, notably on Jazzmatazz, Vol. 2, and one of his only solo tracks, "Who's the Truest." Lawyers for the plaintiff and the defendants couldn't be reached last night for comment.

Cappadonna http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/147...ppadonna.jhtml

U-God : http://www.nobodysmiling.com/hiphop/news/71092.php

RZA named in blade lawsuit : http://allhiphop.com/blogs/news/arch.../18131534.aspx

Dom pachino said something about someone in the top of wu who did not pay him

12 o clock did not release his album on def jam because wu tang productions took the checks and 12 did not receive any money (check the chambermusik interview)

now ghost & rae are mad at him? GHOST sued rza for money, they did not pay ghost' for his executiv producing on the wu albums, iam glad ghost won his case, not rza, the justice is right there people

how come when you're asking 4th disciple if he's still tight with rza he says no, and that he never been a part of the wu elements..

what u guys thinks? rza's an angel? yall just stupid dickriders

rza is fucking greedy, so why u guys are surprised that everybody (ghost, rae etc) said the truth about him? yall just blind because yall licking his rza's asshole

even in the ol dirty documentary on vh1 rza was like an idiot if you watch closely.. back in 2004 dirty understood that he had nothing to do with them thats why he went to rocafella
    Last edited by Jammin; 12-02-2007 at 04:28 AM.

& lol @ cilvaringz putting rza at the end of the song brothers aint brothers like rza is the good person to speak the truth

And most people who got like qualms against Cilvaringz
    is mostly Killer Beez know what I’m saying?
    Because of…just because of you know, they see him doing
    what they’re not doing and shit, ya nahmean, he reveal… like
    sometimes, somebody can reveal an impostor, ya nahmean?
    It’s like if we all right here and we all supposed to be working,
    they see one man keep doing work, the other guys’ like
    “c’mon slow down yo we got all, we got all day to do it”.
    They’re saying that because they’re revealing, he’s revealing that they’re
    not working, you see what I’m saying? And I think that’s really
    the qualm that some of the Killer Beez be having with him, ya nahmean?

People have the right to their opinions, but you act like the links you provided had inside info. You post up a really old interview with KP speaking his mind and then you ran with it. As a fan of of course im going to try to defend Rza to some degree, but saying that I ould do the same for any other member of the Wu including Priest.

Rza has to make a lot of business descisions that sometimes are not going to go down well with his brothers, thats the business they are in. Rza isn't perfect nor can he predict any outcomes, you can't really blame him if some of his ideas don't work out, every business man fails at some point.

With regards to Rza owing money to members of wu and affiliates, none of us know whats really going on with that and as fans we should just stick to the music they make and not try to involve ourselves or speculate with whats going on because the truth is we will never really know.

I am a fan of the Wu-Tang Clan but im not a stan or a dickrider. I have my favourates but I respect and admire the clan as a whole. You cannot hate Rza and still claim to be a fan of Wu-Tang. he is the backbone to the whole thing and his contribution was key to the success of the wu name.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Veteran Member

jammin, there were for years accumulated embarassing proofs coming from many sources of the bad management if not dishonesty of the wu-hierarchy which includes RZA. It is the business side. I don t think that they're dickriding him and trying to find any excuse for that. They are just against that wu VS shaolin thing (+ the pharell/kanye suggestion). the wu is originally 9/10 dudes with their styles and a multiform sound which is a part of the clan. it was already not the same without or with not enough odb since forever. the wu-body missed a precious organ (and i ve not forgotten the u-god/masta k. relative absences on 36). this body minus another(s) organs, minus these particular sounds and energy (which wasn t really there in W and even less in IF) just can t be considered similarly even if you replace the sound and make it live. RZA is the brain of this now disarticulate body. You know what are the chances to succeed a brain transplantation.

if you must break up, make it, the case is closed and the wu-tang clan in history.If ex wu generals want to collaborate, they will, but don t call it wu when most of what the wu means is gone !!!! At best it will be wu influenced projects featuring ex wu members.

Just my opinion.

yes, he and his cohorts are crappy businesspeople. you're not really telling anyone anything they dont already know.

what does this have to do with the music?
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

When was the last time Rza produced a classic?
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    When was the last time Rza produced a classic?
    a "classic"?

when's the last time any producer made a classic? not a dope album...i mean a CLASSIC?
    Last edited by THE W; 12-02-2007 at 11:39 AM.

Default No dick riding

Yo, yall acting like niggas defending RZA holdin onto RZA nuts. I should call you a priest, rae, ghost, and 12 o clock dick rider then, I see you defending them and shit. But I don't, because everybody has they own opinion on things. I ain't hating on Ghost either, as a matter of fact, I haven't downloaded BDR, i'm waiting to cop it on DEC. 4th. I ain't down with all the shit he has been saying, but he ain't my nigga, I don't know him, I don't give a fuck, I just like his music. All them WU niggas can act as stupid as they want, that don't mean I'm gonna stop listening to they music.

I defend RZA because on top of being an emcee/producer, he is also a businessman, and like niggas been sayin, sometimes you gotta make certain decisions that not everybody is going to like.

I think the WU needs to let RZA handle the production on every song in they albums, and even they solo shit. No solo album ever sounded as good as when RZA was producing the whole thing.

I ain't basing my opinion on "dick riding" RZA, i'm basing it on what my ears like to hear.
    KONICHIWA BITCHES!

Quote Originally Posted by Acromadic View Post

I defend RZA because on top of being an emcee/producer, he is also a businessman, and like niggas been sayin, sometimes you gotta make certain decisions that not everybody is going to like.
    hes on top of nothing nobody's asking for a rza beat in this hip hop game

he doesnt have time with all the acting and movie scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
    he doesnt have time with all the acting and movie scoring.

then let him be an actor, thats the problem with him, hes doing too many things, he forgot his mission, making dope beats !

All the RZA hating is dumb as fuck too. Eventually all these guys will get their shit worked out, no matter what the fans think.
    Tical got a hold on ya, doin exactly
    what the fuck I mariju-wanta, dis nigga nasty
    Deep in the dirty dungeon, buggin, lovin
    the ways these rhymes keep comin, at cha splash ya
    Get your head piece fractured, with killer cuts
    prone to drops ya, slash ya, rip shit up
    Got this whole thing Tang mastered, sho nuff

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

Rza is ok
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    hes on top of nothing nobody's asking for a rza beat in this hip hop game

Yea, because they are asking for Pharell and Timbaland.....candy pop rap bullshit. RZA been working on the Wu album, Cuban Linx 2, Producing some songs on Wu solo albums, Cilvaringz album, and he is apparently going to work on a new GZA album and produce the majority of Mef new shit.....so I don't know what you talking about son.
    KONICHIWA BITCHES!

Well, that Priest interview is pretty old and there is a Priest interview somewhere out there where Priest mentioned that it wasn't RZA and he was young and RZA wasn't actually the problem and that him and RZA discussed and he was wrong about the situation. I think this was around when Black August dropped, but I'm not too sure. As far as all the other people involved, I don't know about that, but I'm a fan of the music so keep bringing the music.

P.E.A.C.E.