Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This RZA Dickriding is Stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Acromadic View Post
    Yea, because they are asking for Pharell and Timbaland.....candy pop rap bullshit. RZA been working on the Wu album, Cuban Linx 2, Producing some songs on Wu solo albums, Cilvaringz album, and he is apparently going to work on a new GZA album and produce the majority of Mef new shit.....so I don't know what you talking about son.

where's cuban links 2? he produced 3 tracks on the ringz lp and tell me what he's producing for mef please
    and why are you talking about pharell and timbaland? who's asking for pharell and timbaland? snoop? busta rhymes and all of them? they never asked for a rza beat, the shit aint dope

here's something i can tell yall, one or two year ago, the clan was in the studio trying to record new songs, trust me or not but none of the clan members was feeling the beats

and i know for sure that true master produced something for them (it was on mtv) but they did not use the song (s) (maybe because of the beef he had with rza)

Quote Originally Posted by IronFingaz7 View Post
    Well, that Priest interview is pretty old and there is a Priest interview somewhere out there where Priest mentioned that it wasn't RZA and he was young and RZA wasn't actually the problem and that him and RZA discussed and he was wrong about the situation. I think this was around when Black August dropped, but I'm not too sure. As far as all the other people involved, I don't know about that, but I'm a fan of the music so keep bringing the music.

P.E.A.C.E.
    Yeah... a lot of these guys retracted what they had said pretty quick. KP, Cappa and U-God did. Tru Master sorted his problem with Wu-Tang Productions out and was on the Afro Samurai soundtrack.

A lot of Wu-Tang have big problems with Divine. I'd imagine that Dom P. and 4th Disciple would be part of that particular group, like Method Man is. Obviously RZA's not an angel, he's complicit in Divine's bullshit but I don't think he was as involved in the business as was made out.

And Ghost didn't get paid for his executive production on the old Wu albums? He was the treasurer. How the fuck could he not have sorted that out himself earlier on?
    Music labeler.
    last.fm

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

^^Apparently he used to drink alot
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts View Post
    ^^Apparently he used to drink alot
    yeah well

This just ends up looking more and more like the problems Wu-Tang had in 97-98 finally manifesting
    Music labeler.
    last.fm

If they don't make money, that's not RZA's fault, that's simply because they don't sell.
    F.L.I.N.T.

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
    With regards to Rza owing money to members of wu and affiliates, none of us know whats really going on with that and as fans we should just stick to the music they make and not try to involve ourselves or speculate with whats going on because the truth is we will never really know.

I am a fan of the Wu-Tang Clan but im not a stan or a dickrider. I have my favourates but I respect and admire the clan as a whole. You cannot hate Rza and still claim to be a fan of Wu-Tang. he is the backbone to the whole thing and his contribution was key to the success of the wu name.
    I agree with Tauro. For that matter I should be smoking pot, just because I love Redman and Method Man... And let's face most Hip-hop artists and pop icons are not good role models any way. We don't really know both sides of the story, therefore why judge!?

It's all about good music.
    Stay Alive and Survive // Xbox-Live gamertag: DR Jam

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    then let him be an actor, thats the problem with him, hes doing too many things, he forgot his mission, making dope beats !
    thats your mission dude, his mission is to make music and he's doing that.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Show U Love

Quote Originally Posted by drangel_jam View Post
    We don't really know both sides of the story, therefore why judge!?.
    post over.
    Gettin ready to run this art shyt.

All Ceos Have To Cheat There Artist Like Suge Baby From Cash Money P Diddy Eazy E

wuswordz95

witha llthis going on. im not even sure if i want to go to the rza concert on dec 14 in los angeles. does rza really overlook or look down on cats lile UGOD and killah priest. if so then I guess he is an arogrant prick. I hope Im wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
    thats your mission dude, his mission is to make music and he's doing that.
    wuchu talking about willis

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Zayus View Post
    Yeah... a lot of these guys retracted what they had said pretty quick. KP, Cappa and U-God did. Tru Master sorted his problem with Wu-Tang Productions out and was on the Afro Samurai soundtrack.

so the problems was there even if these gusys retracted .. rza's shady

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    wuchu talking about willis
    he's doing exactly what he wants to do in his music career. if you dont like the direction he's taking then check for another artist.

as far as this money stuff it has nothing to do with Rza as a musician and as a music consumer its not my problem or concern.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

You are nothing Jammin - but the WTC national pidgeon head inquirer with pictures of men on your fuccin comp.

You cock sucking faggot.
    You will never have the balls to show your self either you fuccin PC ass fuccin pussy.

I'm going to have to summon some shit for this. Take that pic down or show your face you weak no balls having faggot.
    Break fast is served

^^u like my sig right?