Thread: In My Opinion

Default In My Opinion

i Think Rza Playing This Shit Like God, He Made 8 Diagrams And Created All This Negative Vibe On Porpuse Cuz For A While Theres Been Animosity For Whut Ever Reasons Within Da Clan N Da God Needed To Perform A Miracle To Get Da Members Back On Track N Belive In His Will! Every Thing Dats Heppend So Far Was Written In Da Wu Manual ''if Ya Aint Studied It Fuck Ya'll'' Da Miracle Is When 8 Diagramz Comez Out Its Gonna Be A Master Piece Instant Hiphop Classic In Every Sence Of Da Word A Work Of Art! Every Thing The We Have Heard So Far Its Nothing To Whats Really Gon Be In Da Album When It Oficially Dropz, More Odb , No Sucky Beats, More Of ''rzarectah'' All Da Ingredients To Make A Pie That'll Feed Da Fans Da Radios/tv, N All Type Of Media In Existence To Continue Da Wu Tang Saga N Take Their Right Place On The Throne. And Then All The Non Belivers Icluding Amongst Da Clan Will Realize Rza Is God ...........................................

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Lmfao

P.e.a.c.e.

Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post

FOLLOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by skampoe View Post
    i Think Rza Playing This Shit Like God, He Made 8 Diagrams And Created All This Negative Vibe On Porpuse Cuz For A While Theres Been Animosity For Whut Ever Reasons Within Da Clan N Da God Needed To Perform A Miracle To Get Da Members Back On Track N Belive In His Will! Every Thing Dats Heppend So Far Was Written In Da Wu Manual ''if Ya Aint Studied It Fuck Ya'll'' Da Miracle Is When 8 Diagramz Comez Out Its Gonna Be A Master Piece Instant Hiphop Classic In Every Sence Of Da Word A Work Of Art! Every Thing The We Have Heard So Far Its Nothing To Whats Really Gon Be In Da Album When It Oficially Dropz, More Odb , No Sucky Beats, More Of ''rzarectah'' All Da Ingredients To Make A Pie That'll Feed Da Fans Da Radios/tv, N All Type Of Media In Existence To Continue Da Wu Tang Saga N Take Their Right Place On The Throne. And Then All The Non Belivers Icluding Amongst Da Clan Will Realize Rza Is God ...........................................
    RZA IZ GOD

FOLLOW!!

'

Skampoe gives me a good laugh when he tries to sit down and type something that remotely resembles proper grammar

Quote Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
    Skampoe gives me a good laugh when he tries to sit down and type something that remotely resembles proper grammar
    LOL. This thread is wildin' out!

I agree with skamp. It will please all veteran Wu fans and be that signature Wu-Tang sound because nobody likes new shit or innovation.

I got the leak of it already. It's the exact same thing as 36 chambers just the 8 current members re-recorded other members verses to switch it up but the beats and lyrics are exactly the same. Wu fans worldwide will proclaim it the greatest record ever (tied with 36 Chambers)
    Last edited by Ghost Deini; 12-03-2007 at 12:48 AM.

"We don't need no diamond rings
    All we need is a drum like
    Fuck it, he can rhyme, I'll sing"

Quote Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA FUCK U NIGGA HAHAHAA

FOLLOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by skampoe View Post
    u cant be serious LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
    haha skamp i couldn't even tell you were being serious that shit you said is crazy...

you think the version we heard is gonna be scrapped and on release day everyone's gonna get the most amazing wu-tang CD imaginable and then meth and rza are gonna come up from behind rae and ghost and drop the real CD on'em like "surprise muthafuckas, you just been stung!"

bro, it's not happening. we got a good album. it's not gonna change the world. deal with it.
    IM NOT SAYIN DA ALBUM IS BAD CUZ FOR ANY DIEHARD WU FAN DA SHIT IS INSTANT CLASSIC MATERIAL BUT IM SAYING CUZ OF THE VERSION DAT WAS LEAKED TO US EVEN SOME OF DA CLAN MEMBERS R NOT SATISFY I DUNNO I GUESS ITS WISH FULL THINKIN

FOLLOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by FatherT!me View Post
    u cant be serious LMAO!
    YES I AM Y?

FOLLOW!!

dats not gonna happen. no one will understand the album except wu fans. the game is too fucked up right now for this shit to catch on to the industry.

Watch It Will Fuhfill Da Prophesy

FOLLOW!!

'

I bet you're high as mutha fucka right now

A Lil Sumthin Sumthing Lol U ?

FOLLOW!!

Right Now Im Commin Down From A Weed N Percocett Induced High Fyi

FOLLOW!!