Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ABOVE'S "slaughter those" THREAD

ABOVE

Default Re: Above The Chosen One

fucking bitch ass motherfucker let me catch you on the streets.

ABOVE

activations of phonetic correlations dominate orchestration, magnetic state center of attractions, above ready for action enough energy stored in the caption, you couldnt see me with x-ray visors roll up on you with the force of a gyser, wiser thought proccessor distrot contenders get set on fire, war manifold build empires weak foes retire, fully armored sire lyrical mesiah dire need met at top speed proceed to reset the course to jet blast, do some dirt need a ski mask, fuck around get blast put it down world grasped, city life no jive stay strapped set it off on contact, ive heard of crap music but dam that shit is too wack, take it back what ever you writing 99% of you aint real more than half is biting, the god striking hard as my clutch tighten, universal killah smoke dutch smiting those despising, A. stay true to this ten years in the game aint nothing new to this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

ABOVE

Above The Chosen One

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

You an animal gawd ferocious

My nigga wiling on these keys posting on some every 8 minute tip....

When you flowing like that DO YOU GOT TIME TO BREAK SHIT IN BARS!!

The answer is no...

Peace lol

ABOVE

shit impracticle that you could ever stop a drop of a single article flows unstoppable g-nious tacticle assults far too titanous fire on wax cant wait to put out my trax yo im ghetto like yo moma showing tracks stamp my name on the map of the world all i want a house car and a rightous girl rap so pimp this last bar sporting gerry curl get so drunk that i never hurl fire balls to the dome when we gun brawl on mics spawn of the chosen cant none match the explosion cause brain corrosion with a titanic potion mentals matirialized physical demonstrate rap technique most dominant hitler of this rap shit except you aint stopping it fuck all of yall at war with the government son what! peace to the previous post be like the Ab. stay posted

Rings of saturn shatter tha pattern transforn to green latern lampin' with latins never soft as satin sat-in the basement placing words on paper powerful parable maker after land acres in jamacia jam rock breaker demon rap demonstrater life taker ate hate late last night tight raps lock caps craps in toilets flushed never wore hush puppies just ate the slushies refreshment junkie college flunkee fuckin' the punky brester girl cum in her curls different world flow
    Low temperatures keep the emperor cold told bold old geezers that i smoke reefa Maxine brought me a pizza without anchovies gained weight no longer bony yesterday i shot a pony cuz' i was lonely

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

Quote Originally Posted by ABOVE
    activations of phonetic correlations dominate orchestration, magnetic state center of attractions, above ready for action enough energy stored in the caption, you couldnt see me with x-ray visors roll up on you with the force of a gyser, wiser thought proccessor distrot contenders get set on fire, war manifold build empires weak foes retire, fully armored sire lyrical mesiah dire need met at top speed proceed to reset the course to jet blast, do some dirt need a ski mask, fuck around get blast put it down world grasped, city life no jive stay strapped set it off on contact, ive heard of crap music but dam that shit is too wack, take it back what ever you writing 99% of you aint real more than half is biting, the god striking hard as my clutch tighten, universal killah smoke dutch smiting those despising, A. stay true to this ten years in the game aint nothing new to this.
    that was ill!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

ABOVE

convergence harmonic rate supersonic melt cyphers like polar caps solar raps disperse ultra-phonetic enertia through rayons of sun energy increase polarity thought spoken clarity rightous man of great charity high decree master the chi secrete aroma of melodic ora killa high roller super nova umatched circumference radiate light waves felt the meditation fluctuation mental fluxation re-orientate as i commense to re-gennerate brain celluloids that cause deep impact i be the nuclei of the astroid alkaloids viatamin a mineral deposits composite skecth etched upon memories at random bantaam leap over the quanta manipulate the strata universal scholah of the chosen truth tranformation into the next ice age this is frozen fruit for the worthy of my journey time skeem of the present not in my peripheral keep up if you can sustain brain storms global intellegence vast like the cosmos sphere of all dimention revelence soon follows appear tall in perplexion this shit is what it is need not exceptence
    Last edited by ABOVE; 09-09-2006 at 06:43 PM.

ABOVE

keepers of the universe congregation of the masses volatile movements in concurrent with electric currents shit urgent that i deliver the scrolls of the present pleasant essence no time for ryme pheasants aray of mad skill displayed in waves of radiation blade sharp as needles weak fievel minded parish like the deceitful reach peak of energy magnated through altered states frequency beyond time and space

ABOVE

Jet Fuel Ignite Set Jewl On Sight Prime Time Ryme Labyrinth Of The Mind Im On Treachrous Grounds Sonic Force Sound Mad Profound Bionic Course Delagate Pathways Sustained In The Metaphysic Exibit Exquisite Brilliance Measured In Plutonic Harmonics Sick Melodic Radiologic Narrate Time Scripture Word Vision Incrypted Picture Perfect Prescision Infused In Memory Photografic Photonics Complex Text Etch In Atomic Structure Like Molecular Mechanics Capacity Of Craniology Open Up Vents Of Energy Through The Spectrum Not From This Time And Space Continuem Lasarate Neck Try To Step And Get Wet Fast Clash With My Enemies Machete Swordsman Heavily The Most Potent Dominant War Faction Feed Off Theese Rations Deliquicy Rap Instruct A Thought Deadly Conduct Dug In My Fox Hole Frontline Under Fire Opposition Expire Calibrate Movement In Synqurinicity Every Step Felt Like A Volt Of Electricity Assults Launched Intriquitely Activate Ranks Infultrate Any State Offensive Strikes Spearhead Missions To Invade Potential Strongholds Shock And Awe Strike Terror Thunder The God Drop Bombs Like Air Raids Fuck Around Get Your Scalp Flade Sword Of The Tongue Spit With A Double Edge Blade What! Son!........................what!

Superb

More ammo huh? break it down alittle,i like to be hug'd with deepness,i too have zhit datz deep but they are 1 'n da chamber when zhit wants to get hectic
    probe'n the outskirtz of my brain wave , a wift of this rave, i work my way around the spark thatz spectacular , a mirage ponders me vernacular , a bee bounce'n roun to yo flower i bumble ,breath control deflect'z edible responses humble, receive meritz fo conduct, the funnel of this hurricane abductz,cabbage in the sink,icee color pink,treasures signal a dare,reflect to my stare,ridin the "L",create'n a spell,biochemical equation,set the stage in,spit the invasion,learn'd adaption,far from distraction,propell out the contraction,in the midst of rapture,prepair for capture,bust'd head fracture,try'n to latch on,don't start cha flap on,overthrow'n time at it'z brink,blow a kiss back & wink,PJ sayz he's nyce,i'm not roll'n with yo rig'd dice,take your time or pay the price,not with your lyfe,just strife,i didn't mean to turn you on,let'z be fair so long,out the blue gadget,out of this world magic,a pattern release tactic,hit the pool splash'n,warriorz clash'n,can't wait ask em,don't try to be deep fashioned,they come & go,perception eruptz start the flow,becareful though,of a radiant glow,storm getz cold try'n ta see through rain,sleet,snow,shake my hand ,be my friend you've been digg'n 'n the garbage can

ABOVE

motherfuckers die tryn to collide with the other side 187 homicide take you to the afterlife take your life your wife your kids house car dog and shit fucking bitch trying to spit cali ride bullets fly punks fried my patience tried now its a suicide razor sharp thoughts should'nt enter the chamber ill rearrange you crack your frame split your brain angainst the grain feel the pain above on a illa path suffer a killa rath dirty rat rap motherfucker' like you im quick to peel a cap on contact what ide say about them wack raps cross me lil fuck best a be strapped

ABOVE

machete hack drop jewlz fools get wack applying the math cant non surpass flow everlast mind on jet blast yo im a titanous force you cant afford to cross the course get disposed by the deposition left in death disposition compitition feel fricction universal kill coalition struck down by the adept and highly adapt logic or abstract misguided soul fell victims to their own conviction crusificxion opposition with torcherous methods i wreck i fluctuate fire power intigrate war with a passion to destroy can non match the train of thought that i employ exploit you weak factions caught in the tracktion above the chosen one action packed ready for action

ABOVE

fire ice spitter ABOVE THE CHOSEN ONE PEACE, ONE

ABOVE

revolutioned proportions geometric infusion composition phyco-physic theorize pry into the knoledge with open eyes scoping lives studying math observing nature care for mother earth shes all we got think tanks and memory banks sitting on top of this fucken rock not even a spot not a blotch or a sand pebble end times tuff dont give a dam i rather ryme peddle never meddle in lower thought surpass light speed never think small like nano eclectrode jolt to the frontal lobe when third eye explode senses no longer dependent they act on their own machete hack while your sword in the stone unison with higher forces smash meager attempts to barricade your fortress field inpenetrible brain waves supply in sunz never out runned been here since day one fuck all theese fake smucks try and write intellegence no support behind their words rap absurd fuck superb verbals like the shit i kick im sparking herb lay back and meditate