Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: ABOVE'S "slaughter those" THREAD

ABOVE

Default Re: ABOVE'S "slaughter those" THREAD

orbital rotation doing my rounds like a doctor paradoctal doctorines theoredical formulations as the earth changes cycles scripture straight out the universal bible arrival of the chosen bring forth archives etch in time pictures of word vision provide the sight given hundred percent positive energy nothing else son smoking gun war artisan in complet unison with the sun drums of the battlesound mad profound underground hit the surface drop anthems from above hard love mentality cause its do or die trying slugs flying and i aint the one lying in a wooden caskett thoughts blasted their way into the minds of those who listen benefit from action took books written testimony of those who divinely shine with precision gift of vision given to all senses senseless conflict inflicted on the undeserving parts of humanity what we do not a dam thing they just evil out for domination wich they shall never reach since when is speech a freedom destroy legions lurking in the shadow fuck occult practices by leaders of land beahrers who choose not to awaken to the truth all victims of mind manipulation consentration is a must in theese end of days the corrupt will be slayed thats the cause of all theese earth changes change your heart if it is bad or we will all suffer the impact harmonic convergence it time come on you all i know you aint part of the wickedness down with the beast lets reform authority even if it means revolution

ABOVE

over the edge jagged jaguar knight he my brother blood spiller above roll through any turf apply the hurt putt in the work put you in the dirt trying to test im from the land of killers and drug dealers enven the bums got heaters pregnant bitches balling out of control while some sold their soul to dope cornerblock cyphers in front of liquor stores tons of coke chronic and stress crystal meth to x mofioso types peewees and ogs to vets kids that aint afraid to wreck to be continued........

ABOVE

life long of virtues guidance provided and misused sins and chosen truths of a testimonial village poet brave enraged reform troopers storm and fight those that slave and pillage make the pilgrimage in digital screens that seen words breathed in to life as chosen ones presence comes to light

ABOVE

sight of a mesiah raised in mayhem of the present day picture scriptures that communicate something you can relate down here on earth it can be hell or doggy heaven arisen to deliver the messages of all the rightousness god is a powerful force no matter what we invision i have no image i just feel the positive vibrations pulse in my senses ..........................

ABOVE

hurricane season hurt and pain ryme and reason those guilty of treason left bleeding seeing bad weather sad times brings people together live for the better even if things only get worse arrive with a sudden burst of energy frequently exert out the frequency mega dosage explosive most potent rock mics clock dough rise ride when i must some cant adjust bust open cranials rap imperial chosen for the new millinial above stay digital squadron attacks invinceable inconcieveable flow boyency float like the clouds here on the ground gravitational pull like the core of a planet spores grown to harm the stranded aliens landed bounderies expanded full force move in through time guidelines defined left behind for those that wanna climb to hieghts unreachable without perciverence endurance under pressure search for treasure unlock the mind open your heart and understand never forget its war from the start

ABOVE

predawn respond philosophisize and improvise move accelerating at speed of light never debating deeds tight knit forerver cosmic radiance charges the particles atoms rotate mind orbitrates in constant flux connect thoughts like constillations keepers of the universe protector of all heavenly bodies ancient studies encoded genetics no rhetoric historic landmarks each post mind on turbo blast like jet engines aspect detect fricction vortex erect inscription on a galactic path through the metaphysical realm megacritical that i overwhelm the competition picture the wise words can you envision living cellestially harmonicly misticizm of a brain prizm freedmyself from this hell prison son listen fuck the system move with precision pin point your targets die if you miss em ecounter new idioms through axioms that pennetrate oras tidal wave solar super nova killa high roller

Quote Originally Posted by ABOVE
    kilowattege armament
    LMAO!! HAHAAH.

MAN YO YOU'VE GOT LOTS OF ENERGY TO WRITE ALL THAT!

GO PIECE IT TOGETHER AND MAKE AN ILL RHYME THEN COME BACK TO SHOW IT OFF

ABOVE

whats lmao?

ABOVE

rap artisan mass intellegence those irrelevent not worth mentioning the bennevolence is sheer revelence flow elogance intrigue extreme intriquicity tag those that fold come test i alone derstroy domes spill brains and guts of opponents stack cheese make a million thug villain everybodys against cause i just consume energies volocity felt send spine tingles volt of electrodes to your frontal lobes genetic codes reveal origions untold...

ABOVE

providence of great prominance eminant luminesense intense how i bless it fotified rap ethics criminal lifestyle prolific child sick with the freestyle kid aint no joke in the blood sport bold staying loked west coast flavor to be observed absorbed and savored machine gun blaze thank god seen another day be born word is bond stay strong off the charts kicks from the heart and mind connecting peplexing textuaral complex vortexed through the digital shit is critical fucked up being a war criminal looking out for the soul of the indivisual. peace

ABOVE

leading the cypher while the rest trick or treating sweets maker the world candy eating street sweep fakers always g like the lakers cali land of the money makers and life takers bread breakers killah hustlers and never no hessitators city life regulators mind devastators cali weed comes in many flavors pimp makers put the blast down on player haters real dealing hold steel not giving a mad a.. you know what but um anyways blaze like sun rays cross the net waves blades cut xtra sharp cheddar go getter fresh fits xtra clips fat wods of chips living large off that shit life of crime committ eternal pistol grip twenty gage shells stuffed with c four and broken glass flash fast past you by rise raise the bar above killahbee the god from the south side with rivals collide eye open ear absorbing disappear quick starting shit over here peace

ABOVE

jot thoughts on my daily log breeze through the thick fog yo i mob dont rob but still take what i must not a soul to trust get mines give a fuck about the rest marinate on a bag full of sest posses ability supernatuaral incompatable unadaptable pratical math applied sacrafice the sanctity of life cant ever live tranquile paranoia will destroy you if you weak minded so i find it hard to relax on alert for those trying to attack the god vengance for sure taken manditory i bust purging hip hop in its purest form when i brain storm

ABOVE

go underground build my city when the bombs drop wont be pretty contemplate outbreak i call it the virus complex they say when you see birds falling out the sky appocalypse start end times no discussion they fucking with the weather suffer the reprecussion 2ooo killed in iraq more like 2o,000 vietnam in the making to think about whats going down in the states pain staking yo with govenrment terrorizm coupled with all the enemies the us has made yo we baisicly fucked and top of all the that we going through earth changes real like knowledge shit no strangas scholar shit fucking with a real gangster rightous soilder keeper of the universe holy verse

ABOVE

yyo yoyoyo gaineg a hoes bbq chilling posted ab you know its me soon as i step in the doe threshold stomping c1 bumping banging out thursday we do this every day like it waa a holiday.

ABOVE

manifest property elements subsuquencial to your credential make the best look superficial what god struck flux thunder lightning volt mega jolt cattapault when i star hop jot shit to take you down under were the thugs hang pimping universal when we steady bang gotta let my nuts hang do my thang what i gotta got the shotta let off when i must feel the fire gust diamond in the rough catch the vibe