Yo Highly Spiritual Word Visiual Illmanifested Through To Physical To Bring Forth The Principal Of Brain Storm Upholders Blast Off Rymes Like Six Shooters Out Holsters Captivate Mind States When I Elevate Laserate Necks Try To Step Get Wet Fast You Wont Last A Single Second Took Out The Session Steady Blessing Contestants With Wessons God Section While Others Mislead You Through Deception Tantilize Brain Waves At A Higher Frequency Recently Nothings Cracking Chosen One Here To Get Shit Popping None Contesting Polish My Skill With A War State I Nurture Take It Further Bounds Unreachable Seek Techniques Of A Shaolin Monk Pump Nothing But Hot Slugs Out My Dart Spitter Fire Cipher Flame Thrower Quicker Blood Much Thicker Cobra Clutch Mics Battle Over Gravesights Give A Fuck If You Tight Throats Sliced With No Regard For Life Blast First Never Thinking Twice Bout My Actions Slashing Comp. Burning Em In The Fricction Spark Upon Your Fallen Jurisdiction Fucking With A Warrior Legion Speeding Down Fast Lanes Come Hunting Season 247 Round Here Hold Down The Sphere Higher Intellect Ahead In Light Years Start War Your Heart Catch A Spear Strike Hard With No Fear When I Appear Here.