Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: ABOVE'S "slaughter those" THREAD

Fortifying rap ethics modified ar for those trying to
    Cleanse ethnic
    Electrifying technique shatter your whole physique
    sword of the tongue swiftly Cut vocals fuck your freedom of speech
    Cause everything that you live is just an illusion replace your blood with this verbal transfusion
    Transform reality to my own vision of state image form of knowledge escapes from the boundaries of elite forces....
    .trying to govern my train of thought I be the nerve centre of the galactic plane invade minds like the central bank
    Divide and conquer desecrate your brain like a grave robber unleashed a great monster with every breath released from my chest
    Heart stopper put MCs in cardiac arrest as I progress
    souls disintegrate trying to test the waters
    Street scholar blasting on fake folks hiding behind goat symbols
    Last edited by -ABOVE; 02-10-2015 at 04:43 PM.

in architectural mode god providence the lord provided the scribe and a tablet so i shed light on a scroll
    knowledge purports out of a great conscience like spaceports activate thoughts I radiate
    wisdom is a place I seek in search of a home ive never known in pleiades awaits my throne
    time of the rap prophets sacrificed in martyrdom speech is a sword wit two edges hold close the things you believe sacred
    information overload becomes torture to the mind senses write splendid self taught apprentice observing legends
    star burst breathe life into words god saw my verse in 02 universal enhancement in the land of enchantment
    concrete gangster mentality no longer taking a back seat in my personality fuck casualties
    a long time ago planted a seed now matured and grown it has become my greatest weapon
    for many years I let fear become my greatest enemy through war I will find my serenity

Mad smoking got my aura glowing golden titanium cover my armour yall still trading thoughts no time to bartyr target wordsmiths like an archer blaze bars out my vocal box like a rocket launcher manipulated flow that'll wreck ya provider of free energy like Nicoli tesla born phonetic flexer invade your brain like a u.n. arms inspector armed with that razor sharp tongue live n die the gun wack fools get their necks hung grip a death choke on you rap folk the flow is the black smoke that clouds your vision universal burn friction composition bring terror like a arab my verbal thoughts will leave you tripping like who shot the sheriff

Only one cat bringing the fire this that phirrana rap live wire
    I inspire cyphers since myguyver re runs tangled webs leave weak mcs heads spun
    Chosen one live by the sword shogun above die by the gun
    Multi universe to run these dope rhymes got me sprung like a first fuck c 1 keep that blade tucked like the inside
    The god embrace hard time with divine grace if you catch the chain atay in your lane

Only one cat bringing the fire this that phirrana rap live wire
    I inspire cyphers since myguyver re runs tangled webs leave weak mcs heads spun
    Chosen one live by the sword shogun above die by the gun
    Multi universe to run these dope rhymes got me sprung like a first fuck c 1 keep that blade tucked like the inside
    The god embrace hard time with divine grace if you aint never catch the chain stay in your lane

Strike like meteorites eyes on iran nasa chose not to televise why?
    Dump slugs before donald ducks a yo fuck trump
    Eager to blow up like saltpeter create riches for the vault when the mind sparks
    Stir of echoes mentaly dead mcs all I see fire spits catch a backdraft when the wind blows
    Brite I flow with the math I stay in the lab like walter white
    Smite lower intelligence rapidly take back settlements
    Heavenly splash sceens tired of clutter go paperless hit hard with this god penmenship
    Mothership in the strato sphere waitin on the god as ABOVE appears
    Generate data align celestial cosmik light orb digital star mother boards take pyrimid form

In da visual wordimage projected
    indivisual gifted Draconian theorum
    titan aforethought prometheus of dis rap shit scripts ingenious
    No time for metaphores real talk yous a dictionary whore
    never outdated massive reserves stored
    Timeless time piece hold portals stargates accessed through a paranormal conscience enlightened
    Yall extraterrestrial on this platform left frightened
    articles prophetic phonetics translate kinetic in an alien planet
    Stranded mcs done starving and dehydrated in constant search for the water of life
    Yet caught up in lies fed to even the most honest
    Parables arranged in endless gauntlets mcs in a dry spell no liquid pouring out yo faucets not even a droplet
    Charter righteous administrations based in every constillation
    Last edited by -ABOVE; 08-29-2015 at 06:48 AM.

No hesitation hit the streets lawless im going in
    My time fosho haddle it like a og its that g above living a thug slugs in the sugg
    Steady serving started out flipping them doves
    Deep in the game cant afford to be showing no love
    I stay smoking that bud

Merciless verbal henchmen lessons strengthen treacherous rhyme rebel torcherous methods chosen commit horrible acts on you rap cats on the attack fuck around get served breathe life in to words beahrer of image my poems are vivid execptionaly scripted well versed in the game of life this ABOVE modern day prophet yall babies are muppets sound the trumpets gifted mind twisted mathmatician inscriptions convey eternal conceptions elaborate thought labyrinth will leave you lost

The outcome is Catastrophic deadly arts rip apart concepts non vets get their necks cut plus murder m.c.'s with experience on that sharp tip sharks get ripped just another school of fish im the grim reaper arisen from the grave pits Armageddon preparing for the ghost resurected father of the science set fire to those not complying defyants my sword is mercilessly beheading tyrrants lyricly unstoppable chosen one went from king saul to paul the apostle blood on my novels decorate the past with warriorlistic authors intrinsic I blast scrolls smash trolls above that digital angel with a halo of light smite mics trying to recite dumb shit I got an appetite for destruction disintegrated snakes vanished like spontaneous combustion above what time for action

Fuck the lady of liberty my shit been militant since my days of puberty
    Government aint got shit on me sick pack maniac thats word to biggie and this is what sounds like when we ride on our enemies peace ta pac hang yo decomposed corpes off a billboard let your nephews know the block is hot but its bad for bussiness this is real talk aint no gimmick hit em wit the quickness satan cant hide not even in prison even the cdcrecognize me free the streets strike from the heart of zion third eye of a python you just a blind dragon my versatile style is too wild for you fragile childish minded fucked leftkonquered and divided this above the chosen one west coast is where youll find it

Project lucifer theories jucier i still feel the force strong as fuck they trying to hold back the sign of the enlightener
    Baphomet wanna frighten ya comet of disorder ufos written off as navy missiles
    All the while the helpless keep blowing the whistle i the last of the freedom fighters fighters fighting the issue
    Water on mars we knew that more the ten years ago check the god
    Yo motherships are hovering the new paradigm im the messenger of mothernature
    Peace to the creator we all secular but in reality this the intergalactic schoolastic poet persecutot of those that malpractrice

Rest in peace all the syrian children why they wnna destroy my palastine but most of all i pray to god for all the i pray to god for all the souls lost in mexico old ambitions of a cartel mob figure yo chapo aint a god but ya best ta get to ask permission to sing about him in a song or get hit like a bong too out like gong show this above you know

Bohemia amber ale ipA double ipa and pale aleedit latah yall got the picture

ABOVE for the one six deranged brain my mind is sick like an upside down crucifix
    Third eye sparked I stay lit as I dwell through these dark quadrants of hell
    Times changed the situation is critical a pivitol moment in life is fast approaching
    Deep freeze scorching heat and mind control propaganda fed to the sheep by the new world
    All the while children a dying by the tens of millions collateral damage of war being waged on the civilian as your leaders pledge a full fledge oath to satan
    Born into debt right from under your nose you livelyhoods been taken sad to see the blind mistaken
    So go on and vote im a stay bout the gunsmoke carry a knife cause its cutthroat in the kitchen by any means kill the police
    Of the fith reich on the nazi regime ide rather say a hail mary than hail hitler still fuck the vatican stock pile arms as gun control laws are getting stricter send deaths squads after these banking hooligans