orbital rotation doing my rounds like a doctor paradoctal doctorines theoredical formulations as the earth changes cycles scripture straight out the universal bible arrival of the chosen bring forth archives etch in time pictures of word vision provide the sight given hundred percent positive energy nothing else son smoking gun war artisan in complet unison with the sun drums of the battlesound mad profound underground hit the surface drop anthems from above hard love mentality cause its do or die trying slugs flying and i aint the one lying in a wooden caskett thoughts blasted their way into the minds of those who listen benefit from action took books written testimony of those who divinely shine with precision gift of vision given to all senses senseless conflict inflicted on the undeserving parts of humanity what we do not a dam thing they just evil out for domination wich they shall never reach since when is speech a freedom destroy legions lurking in the shadow fuck occult practices by leaders of land beahrers who choose not to awaken to the truth all victims of mind manipulation consentration is a must in theese end of days the corrupt will be slayed thats the cause of all theese earth changes change your heart if it is bad or we will all suffer the impact harmonic convergence it time come on you all i know you aint part of the wickedness down with the beast lets reform authority even if it means revolution