Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: ABOVE'S "slaughter those" THREAD

ABOVE

yo stay tuned...

ABOVE

A YO, STAY TUNED BAPHOONS IS SOON TO MEET THEIR UNDERTAKING, NO MISTAKING FUCK CONTEMPLATING , NO TIME, BROWNING ON MINES , DON DIVINE I SHINE UMONGST THE STARS GIVE WHAT, GIVE A FUCK WHO YOU ARES OR WHERE YOU BE SEE MY IDEOLOGY IS STRICKED WAR PHILOSOPHY, M.C.'S I CRACK FRAMES YOU DEVILS TO BLAME, PRISON FOLKS ALL I FUCK WITH ONLY MY KIN, DEATH CAUSED FROM SIN FUCK IT, FEW RHYMES SAID LATELY, FROM HERE TO THE RHINE I SLAUGHTER MY ENEMIES BLEED, FROM SHIT FORSEEN, ITS JUST MY CALI WAYS HOT AS HELL IN THEESE CALI DAYS NOTHING BUT THE CALI WEED WE BLAZE, AYO FUCK THE KUSH GOD I BUM RUSH YOU BUSH MACHETE HACK FAMILY TREES MEXICAN CARTELS RUN THANGZ, BRING WHAT YOU BRINGZ ,WHATEVER GOD STAY CLEVER GOD, MOB STYLE AYO REAL TALK, THIS AINT SICILIAN CHEDDAR GOD, ANY WAYS KILO TO KILO, TON TO TON, THE WAR HAS JUST BEGUN SON ABOVE THE DON SON, FUCK YOU, YOU AINT MY SON! CHOSENONE.

Last edited by ABOVE; 07-28-2007 at 01:49 AM.

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

your stuffs above average thats for sure! seemed like u sumwat rushed this verse from the structure, but decent read nonetheless..stay up keep blessin
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

ABOVE

Fo Sho, Kicks That Chi Energy Son, Structured A Million Milli-seconds A Session. See You At The Daggers, Machete Hack, Above Chosen One For The Gods, I Wait Forever Man Shits Whatever Man

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

even when i Manifested i ..was never "Second Guessin"..but...
    On "Second Thought".....wat would be my Intention's if i made a Different Choice
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

ABOVE

If You Dont Stick With The Instinct That First Came To Mind You Go Against What Your Heart Inspires.

ABOVE

World Tension Girls Mention, Man Up Before The Plans Bust, Who To Trust In That Dollar Bill We Must, That Fire Gust Is What I Reach For Or Be Torn, Shits Unjust So I Gotta Cleanse My Soul, And Thats Word To My First Born, Son No Time To Be Reborn, And I Aint A Hater Believe What You Must, Flouride In Our Water Destroy Cells, Homicide Is Power So You(the Gov.) Flood The Streets With Guns, We Just Slaughter Ourselves, Cancer Spreads With No Vaccination, Lab Grown And They Blame It On Cigarettes And Radiation, Dont Drink Milk Dont Eat Meat, No One To Lead Brothers And Sisters Are Die'ing Overseas Plead Our Case To No Avail, Chem Trails Brains Vegetate , Racial Profiles And Corrupt They Legislate, Land Of Dreams Aint What It Seems, More Like Welcome To Labor Camp Nation Of Depression And Supression, We The People Suffer From Opression, Luciferian Socializm All It Is Dictate Fate Under The Guise Of Democracy..............any Way I'll Back With A Better Rhyme For Yall Open Eyes To See

Above u that sick spitter!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

ABOVE

feathered serpent the blue skies hold urgent weather blueprint defies codes old books inscribed codices survived to redescribe whats brought to light technology rap redeem the sight bold times cold sun close hurricane wind blows the mother lands gold only she knows of the knowledge told it was all written down in ancient scrolls and holy passages above messages brought by the blinded

ABOVE

in god form i appear
    jaguar knight in the teer
    enter light from afar
    storm begins for those overcome by fear
    fish snatched out the sea like a pelican
    back from hell again
    fire pits viper snakes spit deadly toxins
    devils prey on souls unaware and unawakened
    in despair they sleep eyes open children suffering on earth
    self villain wondering of the symbol birth
    gotta save the future
    waiting on the chosen one when will he come
    Last edited by ABOVE; 08-26-2007 at 12:37 AM.

ABOVE

walk the streets
    heavy heat hold
    make my way through the block lit
    shit is mad sick sick is hot
    hot is the metal I blaze
    deal in the real
    real as fuck is my life
    danger to those I appose
    tongue froze cut by the mighty sword I swing
    sophisticated hustleling while other worlds crumbleling all around me
    demostrate it dumping
    then im gone jumping fences
    relentless die before capture
    a fucking G fuck all you actors
    this the armeggeddon brought upon by the rapture
    gangter rap diciple o.g. with my scripture
    my philosophy leave wigs twisted
    banger fucking authority dont get it twisted
    my sound clicks when my sticks pop
    lock the game you fools need to drop it
    shit gets real when the thunder hits
    got hollow tips in the clip
    on some bon and clyde type shit
    so I could give a fuck who you running with
    Last edited by ABOVE; 08-23-2007 at 04:13 AM.

ABOVE

warfare of the mind katatonic thoughts clear no need to panic active actions in my words run static radiation addict parallel phycologic good heavens well hit target on gravedigga type shit rest in peace poetic here to save ya'll here come the medic stab you with a relic shit is dark in the attic a desecrate ya'll in the depths of the underworld is wher I dwell even in the afterlife you'll still get sacraficed peace to all from the aztek

ABOVE

cosmic time lines guide the frequency physic mind finds the truth fluently never stuck leave em star struck make way for the god bouts to erupt construct the formula mathematicly calculated a fucking nebula clouds gather dabble in the arts of turning word sound into matter information stored like quartz my eye shine prizm crystal iris piramids amist jungle where in lies lost temples sacred rage turn the page stay in tune ora well attuned to all energy that builds like nano panoramic view jewls ornate depict history fortold by the cellestials this is gangster rap im just divine intellectual above philosophies beyond anything here street scholar knowledge consealed await for the proper moment to be unveiled

ABOVE

in the temple of darts we split hearts spit art this the awakening death come to those forsaking things we bring to the venue nothing new pay dues and stay true to this above the chosen one up in this shit so never trips just handle biz and thats mando. kid-forbid negative orbit light cosmic morbid scent wild orchid riffs atomic pyroflastic gyro inert invert selection sound arrives in tidal waves off ocean cliffs clips stay loaded ready to exert potential fully keys stashed in guitars bombard the god rips hard
    Last edited by ABOVE; 09-18-2007 at 09:57 PM.