Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: ABOVE'S "slaughter those" THREAD

Starry messenger radiologic optics sqeeze life out a caged rat like an iron clad
    Splittem in half call me vlad stab these phony word actors with a tripple edge only to torment your cadavers eons after
    Sleepless giant beast awoken my lungs are frozen
    Brutal torcher son ill smoke you hand you over like judas wise you babble with the breath of god crush you like the tower of Babel
    Whos this barnabus next to us only his innersnake left to trust
    Indestructible phonetic rhyme structure resonant kinetic sound waves enigmatic
    Death is a form of energy that exist in dark matter narcotic mind state got me on a killer kraze whole life raised in a violent rage blast youre face fucking zionist pig my clique sacrificial henchmen performing warriorlistic rituals keeper of the universe genetics of absolute supremacy these caucazoid cacaroaches better keep they little buggers in check this is south star you fucking with the whole set

active wow split the Red Sea now m.c.s is too fragile can't mess with this gift to rip flows on the go off the frontal lobe scrolls explode ABOVE b the g with the sick lyrical flows unstoppable its the god on yo sun dial the styles wild no denile known destiny since a child in the eighties considered a toy m.c. u just a baby my lifestyle is crazy u cant fade me
    Last edited by -ABOVE; 02-23-2020 at 05:47 AM.

Prolific idealist poetic realist I speak truth far from a conspiracy theorist/
    I will percivere without fear in all my endeavors make the world feel it/
    Illest flow mind controller of the global drop jewels every gem priceless like a black opal/
    Wise and Noble freedom fighter Streetsoldier in a sadistic world shaped oval/
    Solar eclipse is total lawless immortal open portals doors open and close hold your loved ones close/
    Raise your glass toast to life treat your wife like a queen cherish you brothers love your children/
    I am not the villain doing it all for the love of good living in the land of the unforgiven/

Sett'em on fire press the heat to your body
    Infinitly inspired to blaze propel shells out the shottie
    Stay active run rampant through the static blast automatic
    In the storm blood pours from scores of victims who did'nt listen
    All thar tough talk means nothing if you ai'nt never been to prison
    Son glisine with the shiny chrome dwelling in hell graveyard homes
    Razor sharp how i was raised god lazer beam digital scopes
    Equipped with night visión and infrared moving ahead gladiador course
    The enemy close mutilate courpes man of war always report
    Call of duty purport my fury commited fully death is swift on those who persue me

Its the fall of roam rethink all that youve ever known
    Erase your story like pharoh walls
    like great balls of fire inspire minds
    Down for my crime you fucking loud talkers never did no time
    Yeah you street but thats as far as it goes
    Witty with that word play killer rhymes but you a killer thats a killah lie
    Jordans on my feet eddie bower on my wheels wood grain all leather m k on my sweater keep it simple fuck fly
    Looking for a sly fox who knowhow to ride
    The dick or some do or die shit peace fuck peace im out

Interplanetary sanctions imposed on negative energies
    Take back our serenity inner peace beauty of life in all creatures
    Cosmic feature terrorize the terrorist nations
    After the families that ruined our world and forced us into slavery unwittingly
    Militant poisonous toxicity infultrate occult societies quietly destroy them from within
    Rip out the wicked roots in fertile soil with the hip hop vaccine sterile royal seeds execute all devil breeds

Better work on your rhyme scheme strengthen your team find green flash that thang in your face squeeze when I pull it fiends want to tough talk thinking their intellect is supreme meet you in the gutter dog we don't got a gun brawl just bring your nicest knife matter fact six sicario muffle drown out the cloud move fluff diamond in the rough my state corrupt pretty sick react quick strike first none of you wiser than the streets g mentals heavy metal concrete jungle skills to rumble better anty up your technique in a cell my brain grows blood flows my body shines bright you can see my light working out is an all day routine
    Set free with a stronger self esteem matter a fact kill for my ego killah eagle insurgent illegal most feared guenious never deviated
    We can slang words trade bullets whatever son
    Handle this
    Last edited by -ABOVE; 06-06-2016 at 02:26 AM.

Pump fist stay lit heads bounce to this in snake pits thick is the quick sand the struggle is real
    Heat conceal most conspire ahead of time to reveal treason always the closest who turn focus still a few left to pass torches
    Yall stuck on that hocus pocus clowns pound your face down stick the blade in your ribs no rules when it comes to the hustle put that phone away slay your ass trying to take pictures get smoked kid thinking im being recorded
    Pussies get sprayed man up in many ways how good are you taking care of your family dirty mind need cleansing yall pretend fight like fencing fool my birth sword is a machete how good is your swing be ready
    Cut you down like a big tree branch back at the ranch hand on the neck of a broken bottle full throttle bunnies startled
    The gods marvel at the greatness spit it with finess lord of host in the flesh correct when i flex on point always second solar wind gennerate currents control tides like the moon engineer war plans from a tomb in a great drought I do my best thinking dry resiorvoir and lake beds rest the dead lost my head with out being decapitated
    Last edited by -ABOVE; 06-06-2016 at 02:23 AM.

Fruition of my journey santified through conviction of the holy/divine body the ghost know me toast with the wine of my father taking zips out the lords chalice living waters flow scrolls out the atlas/im in the palace with john the baptist writing sacraments/spirit umongst the foulest men buried in sin till dirt cover my face appauled by the stinch of my garments swarming with rodents co -existing with street rats and the homeless/filth eminating from my skin strongest of odors never sober you can smell a smoker/liar whos souls on fire thief in the night one of those cursed kids little to give/rose from the crypt during a bid followed the teachings of alah christ and jehova studying religion in search of god/many bear witness in prayer circles the spiritual uplifting son gifted dropping rap storms in the dorm his cypher embraced by all races/in '01 came the awakening when he started forsaking things he began questioning/thats when they opened up the gates of hell and brought about biblical times in the modern day/age of the prophets kings and queens wizardz and witches street scholar drug dealers turned deep philosophical/ancient deities consulting oracles about then god spoke to me for forty days i made sure i was'nt the devil trying to excommunicate/in all white a amulet of the son represented my faith and so the voice the chosen one spoke to me and told me/read the book of revelation backwards which lead me to the holy supper i could read the minds of all the diciples in that painting/for divinity to be revealed to me i must truly believe/before christ i fell to my knees and kissed his feet/testament to the apocalypse with the weight of the world on my shoulders burning laid to rest wrapped in the shroud of turin/
    Last edited by -ABOVE; 06-20-2016 at 04:08 AM.

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

Tђเร เร קгєtty ς๏๏l кєєק เt ยק ๓คภ.
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

Father N Dangerous "fo sho" thanks, peace

Intrinsic linguistics impossible to mimmick slodified lyric
    Blaze cannons abandon you're strongholds when I strike gold
    Mega morph deliver like storks food on the plate grab ya fork
    Facilitate flow the fort is no joke perfect match meet the gunsmoke
    My soulmate is a nickel plate no escape seal you're fate no mistake
    Mind you're place these holes will leave you lost in space no trace
    Fabricate A.R.'s street god with the fire ice name you're price
    If you moving right and you're hustle's nice after these snakes
    Point blank face split bannana clips empty supreme remedy
    Heavenly broads sucking the knob pleasure the god hard nipples
    Clits throb pound the box jack hammer the fox hand on the glock
    Eye out for marks lurk in the dark get sparked in an instant
    Systems check glisine respect my ora shine cosmic soldier u infant
    Miniscule spectacles with no presence unnoticed novice so distant
    My essence is masterful expert terrain advanced mind frame
    No restrains stain your thoughts no scars prize hearts out yo chest mein
    Last edited by -ABOVE; 07-28-2016 at 02:55 AM.

Periodic hypnotik narcotic/ symbiotic cosmic energy symbolic to the mana/beyond karma respond to drama/ greatest authors honor the scholar think harder/ cause trauma on those who oppose the dharma of a cosmic order/ still constant conscience older now/concepts refined great design open minds/ enshrined ideas set you freer top tier revered/ revel in thought universal essence in the rhymes I embody/ supreme without a sponsor check the mantra above the word repeated like a vedic hym/ who can see the light within born with the heavens extended from his every limb/ symmetry exposed in every gem/ deeply rooted stems cellestially branch out the abyss of infinite knowledge of self/ co-exist withstars and the planets out of body travel the starry heavens/ writings are a refecxion of life/ poetical transcendent in the present unveiling future lessons to my bretheren who's
    Last edited by -ABOVE; 09-05-2016 at 05:29 AM.

prehistoric my mind's orbit the coldest most flowless chosen far past the closest my wisdom the oldest digitize invaders yall traitors truth alienators on some funny shit instead of kicking knowledge to the youth lost track of time cant define whats real packing steel show em how to use a weapon beware of the fake factions who fell victims of illumination dead man walking stop talking leave you twisted like steven hawkings your girl she jocking dam cant nothing stop him I am not a king I am supreme dream dilemas programs holding you back I stay solid you're just a hologram get left broken and fractured cant match the stature '92 gangster m.c. pedigree prove your worth pal hip hop's birth canal I came out
    Last edited by -ABOVE; 11-17-2016 at 02:09 AM.

Sicker than heimdreich Himmler and Josef georbles 100 million dead m.c.'s like the native American genocide shower you with cionide the final solution forged war criminal like George w. Bush in the home of the killah beez im bombing suckers like Obama drones roasted insects dipped in chocolate I eat grasshoppers for breakfast never hesitate Winston Churchill vs. Joseph Stalingrad devastate state to state I got an interview and regular meetings with the bigwigs and bosses I brought it nothing like my golden microphone sound like my Chrome I hold it down to each his own surround compounds letting off round after round 2pac killuminati soldiers of truth staying on the basis of a 24/7 projectile steady spittin not stop tripping on anyone get the job done the war has just begun I will flip it flip script flip bricks do what I gotta do the blood line is thick never crossed mine easily wetted leave a war we stay prepared cross me wish you would I keep it Hood black mask and Hood Whiskey in my flask Buck shot attacks ready to battle Lay You down you weak When it comes to the Gunsmoke straight loke
    Last edited by -ABOVE; 11-17-2016 at 02:05 AM.