Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: ABOVE'S "slaughter those" THREAD

ABOVE

Default Re: Above The Chosen One

above the chosen one cali fire cypher the straight up fucken most dominant temple of dart upholder check out my last verse on 444trumpets page in the battle field forum above a battlefield soilder peace god one

ABOVE

yoyoyo mental state intigrate with opened portals outlaw ryme cypher gennerate heat when i speak bring fleets to a massacred state of being freeing souls of poetic agony to few this comes so easily chosen exposing raw raps out the batch with enough force to crack continnental plates off maps flow roll like craps scrolls hot like burned straps intense elevation give it my full devotion to grab thee attention like standing obations lyrical orchestration fuck a quotation melodic orientation spit fire ice at the nations spin wheels of energy every hit on this shit to me is like catching radio rotations ruthless yet divine presentation unravel thoughts like weak murder plots suckers get caught slipping in this lot fall off the slot fall apart like chards of ice crystals get clocked with glock trying to knock on my door fuck those that mock not knowing above blow the spot off the chart from start and i wont ever finish flows infinite never ending transcending mind bending harmonics phycotic neurotic nuerologic yet exotic philosophic astronomic brainwaves travel faster than fiberoptics mind running constant

ABOVE

Exclamation ABOVE'S "slaughter those" THREAD

i alone destroy your biodome break you down from the chromozone slice at a three sixty dregree angle and inciscion to your fricction addiction got me on a murder misssion killer intuition see through everything blind with no vision what son you getts killt bby the mortar shot straight from the top of your snot put in a box trust me son you wont last a second with the blessed non contest it disintigration dematirealization proccess in progress for those who cling to hard stress not a thang easy were the god rest above chosen one to manifest bitch what i bring an end to your infestations fuck your round a clock orbritration dun rip out your tonsils like castrations to your privates chosen one five star general you just a private

ABOVE

JADE AND SAGE PEACE PIPES SMOKE TO WAR SOUND PROFOUND ATLARGE SAINT CHARGE YOUR PLANK TROOP SWARM LIKE TANKS GIVES THANKS TO WHAT WHITE PEOPLE FOR TAKING MY LAND PUTTING SMALL POX AND MEASLES ON OUR BLANKETS POTS AND PANS NO THANKS BITTER LIFE AS GUENIOUS GOT ME NOT GIVING A DAM SANTA CLAUS A RED AND WHITE MUSHROOM THE GREEKS USED TO WORSHIP AND STILL DO PAGANOUS HOLIDAYS I SPEAK THE TRUTH NOTHING MISLEADING ABOUT WHAT I SAY TEACH WHAT YOU WAS'NT TOLD AT THE PUBLIC SCHOOL BACK IN FIFTH GRADE GUARD THE SACRED RAGE FLAME STAY KINNDDLED.

ABOVE

yo yo yooo updates on fuck hate corrupt fakes word em up odds at stake inihle late snakes trying to take the worm from the early bird who got ate by the worthy patient ape/pitt mix who could not wait terror in the dungeons who but i amongst you untrained eyes poetics you seek march obleek to the pattern of blind mice hold nah i aint dissing simply dismising wack mcs held accountable on all charges most dominant above i bee sting on dorment squadrons pattron of none fuck diplomancy above eating up the game like necromancy so make way for the machete long side the pick and the shovel fucking with this now you now you in trouble i make raps to entertain those that got slained on the pavement street soilder strickly sonning em tax your brain time to make payments patriotic narcotic wonder where all the slaves went fuck what you think sick with the most potent omen so go on and AMEN! mothafathafuckers

What the fuck are you talking about????

exactly...

Those who have something to fall back on, always do.

ABOVE

im talking about piercing your dome through the mouth with the microphone my topics spit logic if you dont know by now what the fuck you doing on my planet dont take theese thoughts for granted straight through the middle while you slanted this mic made of granite rymes like a bug in your ear implanted hit thees fake fuck with ruger/luger that will leave em dammed like the hoover what you got mark let off shots when the god spot intruders i make raw manuevers

ABOVE

thats what up

yo, for real, man... try usin' a format... bars, lines, sentences... not only will it be possible to read, but it'll at least have some flow to it...

Those who have something to fall back on, always do.

ABOVE

they ran in the pad bullets flying
    scramed out the back to avoid getting buck from slugs pumping out the iron
    out here we blast thats how beef sqashed
    smashed down the wash me and my boys
    dudes getting blasted are on our ass they still gunning em
    hold up yo i need oxygen
    shoot outs to blowouts son get smoked out
    tips soaked in blood
    choke and get hit with them after burners
    shorty she pregnant she on the pipe
    homie he stagnent 15 just a tike
    rest in peace on there arms wondering where the days gone
    still pumping on the block no telling whos jumping
    buck shot take out two and a half
    straight dumping weight
    work whores to tre eights
    four fith put on the floor any snitch
    mile away smell a rat
    ratta tat tat
    courpse stinch on the low i roll to avoid getting pinched
    they shot my homie in the face known em since fifth grade
    unleeshed a family rage dude who did it had a price to pay
    they found him in the trunk of his car throat sliced stab thirteen times and shot nine
    fucked up waking up head rammed through a wall choked by a phone cord tied to a chair stuck and bucked by the gun smoke
    imagine that
    rest in peace big fonso from the bratz
    side walk shooting craps
    strapped cause lifes a gamble
    im on some belly shit 13 shorty pumping out the shambles
    fuck it no other choice aint got much to work with son
    so in crime we dabble
    Last edited by ABOVE; 07-14-2009 at 03:30 AM.

Stick around.

FRESH FISH

Default Go

i need a minute to comprehend what i just read. yo like your shit, keep writn
    ________
    herbalAire vaporizers
    Last edited by 6what131; 01-19-2011 at 10:17 PM.

ABOVE

break bread on hot threads with hot lead to crack your head rymes feens are kept well fed excellent adventure like bill and ted hip hop without above like barnie without fred enough said synchronize mind armory i bee the quanta in physciology flows flow vastly fluent like fluids pumping through your body intense energy bring it direct text never leave em in suspense mind bent on a come up son run up with the guns up who the fuck thinking they can fuck with me my rap style leave you dead like killa priest black august what on some wu shit come equipped chosen one terrorist of this shit aztec vortex flex through this dimention cut throats with diamond lazarations lazzarect die got to hell come back unwett dun bet heat smoker straight lokester on some pretty tony shit like naz ghost belt holders the god chamber upholder close fake lives like back to school folders fire ice the heat much colder

ABOVE

yo yo shortys listen up word to the wise respect your elders just because out of common manners give a fuck if their older its just see expirience come with age jewls for the knowlegable if i was you id print out this whole fucking page nan mean learn off this shit peace to the young godz