Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: ABOVE'S "slaughter those" THREAD

ABOVE

Default Re: Above The Chosen One

daily verse meditations universal journal blaze an infernal rightous soilder the god eternal never judge the unknown just know what to expect deadly concept trying to contradict the field of life that i propell exel in this hell we dwell think so much make the head swell come through on the clutch what ever i do never enough cause i have no limits unbounded by my surroundings ready for war prepared for the blasting g life everlasting cheddar stacking all about hustling nothing trusting sucker punks forever dusting

ABOVE

machete swordsman in the zone heavy swarming brain storming the boards strike a deadly cord corpse sticking ice picking ready for the killing of any mc wanna step death im bringing slip slide chop to the neck wreck regardless destroy opponents deploy my swordsmen sporting a double edge bladed no escape to late for the saving prepare for the undertaking thunder lighting blow up the spot game on lock body rot drop targets above the smartest universal mentals best in potential intellectual arts street war metaphores open doors shine light into the mind inclined to the over tower of snake minds fineline drawn bloody lawns body infested muddy pond shots popped dawn to dawn bullets whiz by dont even duck we yawn warrior spawned caused when this shit got crossed fools get tossed in holes dug fucking with a thug catch a face full of slug punk no stopping above on one steadily extreme terror remedies chosen one here with another eye catching melody

ABOVE

foundation of this shit creation is in the imagination rise beyond expectations fuck a reckolection get protection or get left defenseless senseless is confrontations senses open depth of elevation sink in every word rap superb spark that herb and listen to my writings the beat infused meshed in the post most loked streets or on track this the truth solely dont deal in ficction or facts everything is made to be disproven day by day im improving improvise with the knoledge i seek wisdom is universal no time for rehersal this the real deal fuck commercial and underground above mad profound with the sound and the words i put down wont stop not even after world renouned my rap sheet is long every night a different song sometimes i feel this is just a waste of time i know i can ryme but dam will i ever get signed i guess its all in myself mceeing is an art but im a fucking doctor philosopher artist phycologist and quantum physcisist dont need no paper to define my creddentials i let it all ride on my intellectuals you can hate i dont give a fuck you just unwise to this shit cause you suck but if you feeling it more power to you read with open eyes once you set your vision on this virtue of refinement c one heaven sent me to tell you about this hell we call earth destiny chosen since birth for what its worth peace to the gods im out one

its a decision of vision to use persicsion incisions to multiply by long division did I get ur attention? ascension or decensions what about pensions don't mention coniptions, repitition or say it short. contorts or contracts read or reacts if any of this made sense then ur just distorting the facts, counter-attack, artifacts, chill relax, battle axe, beat till blue-black, ducks quack holla back

ABOVE

anyways enough with the nonesense scripts represent deadly concepts exercise might on mics squeeze slugs pull your plug trigger killah intuition nah i aint evil im just here to destroy devils army dont start me with this if you dont know by now trying to find out youll never finish rightousness means i got to take a stand only a handful of people left who carreon gods plan world ends cause we love not relizen we living a lie man worships man thats why youve been damned from the get go will i ever change its strange how the brain reacts to descisions made when we doing wrong people unite the revolution aint dead dont let shit by over your head authority what the fuck is that who the fuck has the right to make descisions for all of man kind for instance reality is every single government conspiricy secret societies plot the onslot but hide in the closet like moths sit and plot how to destroy us plus they say we in a time change prepare for the next ice age coming to a end of our 150 thousand year cycle the acient aztecs new this shit this the revival equinox year of the paradox sattlelites gave birth to rita and katrina while they tell us we growing to much when space on this earth theres more than enough all the time they spread small pox and hay fever dont you see this corperate military government satanic popes a nazi germanic fuck it though who cares if they killing our kids overseas i guess the price of life is oil been sent to make plans foil fertile soil sprouted the seed here to feed as many starving souls as i can with fruits of wisdom out the tree of life now let me ask you this who the fuck knows what luciferian soscializm is?

it was the mayan calender, completely differnt society from the aztecs. And I was just fuckin around on the verse man but ur shit is hard to read because of the structure, just cause you got a stream-of-conscience rap doesn't mean you have to write it that way, nawmean, peace

ABOVE

see mathematics astronomy chocolate even democracy, i gave you this mexikatl chichimecca tolteca tribes of advanced intillegence, inca means incaculable like an aztec codex, mayan understanding far to complex to comprehened texts, five hundred years gone by they still trying to figure me out, meso america indiginous all one in the same i dont break my shit down cause no time to explain, open your mind and you will find what i mean, understanding leads to truth perception of you me them everything aint always what it seems, so they say but this shit is what it is need not execptance, formulate the universe with one verse to me its a gift to others its a curse, radiance dispersed when i die bury me deep in the earth, cause fuck a earn wood boxes and hertz yo yo peace to eric unseen

mental ascension gives vision of sight from infinite demensions/ see the path of the world played out/ hitler attacking russia, greed never pays out/ pockets fatter but the worlds a disaster/ fucked up, where are the kids to look after?/the vision short-sighted/ riches and delighted but the world divided into unequal proportions, media distortion and mental abortions/ they done stole the frame/locked in a box, viscarious productions/now they lust after the seduction/no function to the current system/feel like zach born to rage against 'em/system corrupt and a people divided mean the people is fucked.........peace Above, could at least throw me a / every down and then? it goes easy on the eyes. peace

ABOVE

fo sho

ABOVE

homie i deal with logic phycotic, sick mind chaotic, trying not to panic caught in the static, existince stuck in the maddess that brings sadness, creates states of constant torment, doing right i try instead i do the oppisite, compose thought philosophic, insanic tidal wave nerotics narcotic, plus the weed aint helping much please lord help free myself from negativities clutch, to confused to see what we percieve as lust scared all along so in god we trust, paranoid not knowing when the atom bombs will bust, never relizeing whos really the ones corrupt

ABOVE

machine guns blaze every phase, work i hustle to get paid made, slugs stray bistandards left in diarray, live for the malay better off in dismay, sick flows of a lirycal esse dropping freestysles most just wait for judgement day, star gaze in search of god, slang hard gotta come up duck feather leave em pluck, chickens and birds, roosters parrots and goats, carry the weight move on boosters, crush the judge face with his mallot, gun smoke true loke out for gold, manuever through passages aint dumb i aint trying to figure out where the cabbage is, do do cloud forms in the midnight mist strong arm twist emmitt mounds of energy og street gansterly how i dips, stricked stay on my chips, currency my only trip flip so me oranges the size of florida keys, operate invinceable low key on the dl cause fuck a cell, i aint trying to catch a bus in guns i trust, jett thrusters how fast i dump garbage cans of shit, son keep a tight click on my grip cause loose lips sink ships, fire spits out my tongue palm and wrist, persist on putting down my opponents underground cause i have no emotions

ABOVE

sword cut through air before first strike of flesh to slice matter
    @ hordes of punk fools despaired flees torn burst right from techs do precise shatter@ scores enough tools prepared g born disperse flight done death loose life scatter@ courpes bluffed school tare metaphor immeresed in fight luv respect jewl insight molecular@ shorts pumped with slugs crude but fair store the worst is right a fuck up thug less rule is never polite fuck a secular@ doors shut show and prove shared only by gs sworn megahertz to rise electric tone breath infused light gamma@ grow stronger me and mines never slow on react longer endureance purging truents control the strata hustler through rap gats and sacks of crack cranck and hash sucker mcs get slaped word in yo eye like a spike to yo ear cant fuck with the sphere bite if you want at the end get your head chopped like a bread rock fuck dope once you get your snot box drop off your shoulder seperate from your neck fuck a hater act like he cool but he like an innelelator plus a bitch snake faker quick to set you up give a fuck straight i move elements on point forever come up get cheddar all for the better never a type regretter step lets see who which one of you get left wetter fucking with a heavy weight you light like feathers

ABOVE

yo war ignite recite at night send the kite pass the wire isnpired by none i want a chunk fuck a crumb son aint dumb stuck in slum of a city that pitty the weak kid train physique study to gain intellegence take back settlements land of prescious sediments eradicate contaminants harness the elements of life dont live trife and you shall rise

ABOVE

Default Re: slaughter those

street renagade swing triple edge blade machet wreck attack what i must jett thrust move on booters like nitrous tanks advance on all fronts full speed ahead ab. its me you dread off with your head aim hot lead frame of thought is no time to think as the war being fought protect yo phycologic run rampant defragment opposition forces battles won without firing a single shot death to those who attempt to cross the insurgence urgent mind sermon stomp on vermon watch out americans is modern day germans never brought to justice look at the jewz wise is no fool drop jewls cruel is hard love so know that understading is the knolewge reached infultrate as they steady retreat heat seek universe keep aint nothing sweet son im playing for keeps

ABOVE

emulate signs, resonate rymes state, echo in the minds, trying many will die, few will climb, fortalize time, blood poured out the stone cup, refine the purity of the wine, slice you up just like a loaf of bread, kill devils eradicate snake me or you son so its off with yo head, shatter lives, of the trife i cleanse tribes, scatter light, coss me and feel my vicious vibes, seconds right before i strike, frontline steady blasting intellegent assasin, your every move im forcasting the divine stay everlasting, one