Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: ABOVE'S "slaughter those" THREAD

ABOVE

Default Re: ABOVE'S "slaughter those" THREAD

the god come through in a flash heat stashed streets mashed heads smashed above the chosen one what son sick soildier from the south side get the job done bold and molded unfolded scripts bloodline thick srcolled my lifes saga murder author server on mics real life ryme prosper thug shit fuck the bullish punk bitch get spat on spit at your whole click yo dunn this shit the battle field equipped darts temple monk we forever at war.............................fireice assasin

ak eof sop0
    Last edited by 444trumpets; 02-07-2006 at 08:54 PM.
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

bat etkisiw
    Last edited by 444trumpets; 02-07-2006 at 08:55 PM.
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

ABOVE

slaughter those wicked foes whos nose grows slaughter those depicted folks that cant compose flows slaughter those stupid lokes that get exposed for trying to pose above speak from the purity of the heart emmit this deadly art into the spheer with sheer force from the streets son thought spoke in great clarity get torn apart contrandict trips give fuck give a shit fuse stay lit split second gets assasinated obliverated thrown off course who me never necks severed for thinking they clever mo better who can bring it killa bee sting it out the cage barb wire rap leave em tangled out the board i strangle on hill sides homicide third eye danger bloody daggers to the face weak mc stagger and fall doomed when i exume the fumes candle stick verse flame kinddle die on gravel pit canvas above explode the spot off the atlas can none match this fire burns out of control once the match lit cause your forfit poor shit never stood a chance sundance method lyrics that i enhance death trance parish at first glance m sixteen self esteems you and yo man plus your team sucker c ciphers expire machete hack you meek vipers ill out strike you befall victim to the dungeon stradegy create tragedies melodic move digital kill phonetic kinetic mind state wreck it twenty four seven claiming the god sent punk mother fucker who you tellin on some belly shit above c-1 steady belling

ABOVE

universal perception birds eye view with gold beaks how i build my peaks street wise intellectual vital information never leaks outside the box i thinks small minds brain shrink so i stay in the sunnyside to manifest linxs success i drive to the brink chain well oiled on point always watch out for broken links spiritual knowledge ancient as the spinxs of egypt code of life incrypted on my sarcaphagaus alert agile focus never in the dark void of spaceless droids to avoid becoming a target above tides of the wicked many will follow but who to lead the seeds hoods rise economic beyond the black market break down bounderies a fuckin martyr master underground above and between dimentions all three high degree of wisdom like the blue humming bird open portal through wormholes like the feathered serpent harmonic convergence as we war against demonics element dematirialize to forms of purity communicate mental storms pass poetics written in philosophy who to look up to the few have been driven to great scarcity i call upon the wu killa bee prince rahkeem frukwan messada guenious and poetic rest in peace power of the rightous will never cease give a fuck if you cant acknowledge forever my g energy will continue to increase

ABOVE

contaminants liquified tech amplified spit rounds og wit the sound killah how i put it downs catch the syndrome slug to the dome of fake drones put a end to you fucking clones above roll alone aint no one on my level blade bevel slice devils killah math how i adapts gets run over fall off the tracks

Above ill shit

Zig Zag is spelled like mathmatics is
    Eraticness spilled like, 50 in showbiz
    So he could blow kids
    Yo this is a keystyle if you dont get it
    Like water tread it dont peruse it unless u know the message
    Bombin shit like washington bridge
    An yo, I make individuals get there risiduals
    After i battle them when there battle in sunk then
    Just blow down the door to OmO productions

ABOVE

peice of shit what the fuck is that that shit aint even rap thought he could scrap fell in a trap welcome to hell bitch no coming back fucking fag matter of fact what the fuck you doing on this site fake shit you recite fucking with a gangter get dealt with quick face to face you aint shit mark now you on my hit list strikes world wide fucking sucker clucker on the net trying to peddle weak thoughts should of contemplated before you jot see me freestyle give it all i gots punks like you get hit withs glock what you a seventeen year old or something make sense matter of fact im out this shit is pastense

y u hatin

ABOVE

fleas swated this the cold hearted get departed course charted navigate throught hate vampire absorb the negative deal in real fuck all your fake concepts this shit goes for all of you make me your target just cause im the hardest to hit this bitch what the fuck you rapping for no goal nothing acomplished cant say its for the streets cause 98 percent of you dont know nothing about the ghetto this shit is hard living see above the city life what the fuck in your right mind got you spitting

ABOVE

yo i aint hating just debating responses sometimes the innocent get shot thats just how it goes stay on my toes eyes and ears open yo doing is achieving but seeing is believing ring of fire shake and make paths with this photonic force that i craft adapt the math third eye maintain constant contact with physicals on point calm when critical situations unfold keep focus like an art smart and dirty bomb rymes of expression amass perplection search and destoy deception truth disclosed in the deposition at war son even as we speak all retreat before innitial strikes commense to avoid destruction natuaral preccussion busting straight dumping not yet heard the actual combustion stay tuned anttenas open

ABOVE

pound mcs platter fleas take crowns originate with rap styles to put em down whoever scatter fragments of light in every article shine every time i ryme precise exercise force to complex to percieve controls things sling to get by divide the good from the bad scribe poems on stoned ancient relics authentic move like solidified light composed o and one what you thought son computer codes yes and no what it mean scripture travel in micro waves magnify the magneto electricity beyon capacity peace

ABOVE

fast on reaction with the will to fight ingnite on sight like dynamite sticks detinate in your face fucking with the chosen one burning sun smoking gun rightous sioldier take down sattellites control took from the fourth and fith reich remember the president that colaborated to make a bombs with german scientist still loyal to himler he wanted to destroy prophecy inccinerated races in a massive burnt offerings dominant there is no equalibrium at war with the luciferian elephants tusk yo i aint a racist but racist aryans crushed that also applies to any other faction lay down laws tell it like how its going to be decades beyond here to the next infinite certury continue the scriptures you will never see a end of me the god shine eternal polyin out the venue

ABOVE

fluent pump fluids of fierce energy to stomp druids cant dipute it execute full proof manipulate rates states of minds sake forsake the greatness move made to make you feel the safest from my rath there is no hiding god striking thunder cords sculped a marvel masterpiece poetry what can be said nothing but good tidings true me not woth colliding with what you cannot beat in agony dying leave you lying in a pool of blood that once flowed through your arteries no stopping thee heavenly that flow through the eterneties

ABOVE

kilowattege armament